Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonderland Coin Rework- Feed Wonderland Critters and get Wonderful Rewards!  (Read 13557 times)
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:25:57 AM

We had to slightly modify our Wonderland Critter rewards, due to the significant price increase of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has gone up double, but we have not cut our rewards in half. The rewards are still very hearty compared to most faucets, and I hope you'll understand!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ECoinLand

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:38:31 AM

We had to slightly modify our Wonderland Critter rewards, due to the significant price increase of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has gone up double, but we have not cut our rewards in half. The rewards are still very hearty compared to most faucets, and I hope you'll understand!

It is understable to have to modify rewards, if BTC changes its value so much (in both ways, I guess).

Yet, why are you keeping the withdraw fee? If I read right, from some previous posts, you were considering or a withdraw fee, or changing rewards amounts...  but not both :S
besides, 5000 satoshi fee is just "low" if considering to withdraw amounts of at least 100,000 satoshi (so that it keeps being a fee of 5% or less).

Adding to that, now minimum withdrawal amount is 20,000 satoshi, and that any withdrawal amount over 100,000 satoshi will just be processed manually (right now I have a pending withdrawal of 678,513 satoshis )... ummm not sure if I am happy with all these changes, at least to consider the faucet on the top of the niche.

Hopefully, you will not increase minimum withdrawal to, say, 50,000 satoshi (like some other dubious faucets have done in the past - a progressive increment of the minimum withdrawal, to block users withdrawals ...), but wait and see.

dart vader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:59:56 AM

Agreed with ECoinLand

these faucets are getting harder to use
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:42:57 AM

I was using my email payment was working very quickly in Xapo but few days back I change this from email to Xapo address and I request a withdraw nearly two days ago but its not reach in my account can you give update about this waiting for your reply
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:29:09 PM

I was using my email payment was working very quickly in Xapo but few days back I change this from email to Xapo address and I request a withdraw nearly two days ago but its not reach in my account can you give update about this waiting for your reply

Sure please email us with the btc address you used and I'll try to see what the problem is.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:41:18 PM

It is understable to have to modify rewards, if BTC changes its value so much (in both ways, I guess).

Yet, why are you keeping the withdraw fee? If I read right, from some previous posts, you were considering or a withdraw fee, or changing rewards amounts...  but not both :S
besides, 5000 satoshi fee is just "low" if considering to withdraw amounts of at least 100,000 satoshi (so that it keeps being a fee of 5% or less).

Adding to that, now minimum withdrawal amount is 20,000 satoshi, and that any withdrawal amount over 100,000 satoshi will just be processed manually (right now I have a pending withdrawal of 678,513 satoshis )... ummm not sure if I am happy with all these changes, at least to consider the faucet on the top of the niche.

Hopefully, you will not increase minimum withdrawal to, say, 50,000 satoshi (like some other dubious faucets have done in the past - a progressive increment of the minimum withdrawal, to block users withdrawals ...), but wait and see.

Do you think it would be better if I just redo Wonderland to be exactly like Monster/Robot Coin? I don't see many users of Wonderland Coin and am wondering if the gameplay is even good enough (critters level up/buy feed)
bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:15:53 PM

Sure please email us with the btc address you used and I'll try to see what the problem is.
I already send you email with my address now waiting for your reply thanks about this notice
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1170

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:46:34 PM

I like wonderland more then any other faucet. My opinion is that wonderland is better then robot's. Possibility to earn more from same critters over time is very good. Continue to be the best, and i will follow for sure. Regards.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:19:51 PM

I already send you email with my address now waiting for your reply thanks about this notice
Its more then 4 days no update about my payment I send email but no reply from support about this
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:34:55 PM

Its more then 4 days no update about my payment I send email but no reply from support about this

Sorry did you mention taht you were the one from bitcointalk? I have a lot of emails and I'm not sure which one is you. I try to respond to all of them, but some slip through the cracks
bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 04:30:15 AM

Sorry did you mention taht you were the one from bitcointalk? I have a lot of emails and I'm not sure which one is you. I try to respond to all of them, but some slip through the cracks
No I just Write my bitcoin address nothing else if you want then I can send you another one with more details
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:08:57 AM

No I just Write my bitcoin address nothing else if you want then I can send you another one with more details

I would appreciate that very much!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:09:58 AM

The sites will be down until tomorrow as we move our databases to our dedicated server. Please follow our Twitter- @funcoingames to be updated on when the site will be back up!
bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:46:30 PM

I would appreciate that very much!
I send you second email in subject I mention about this bitcointalk first email reply never reach to me hope this one reach

Now site working very slow do something about this thanks
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:26:09 AM

We are aware sites are slow :< We are trying to get it fixed asap!
TikTakSec

No Bitcoin No Life

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:12:37 PM

site 3 days error 503
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

LCC CGnD2EBjhqvSH817rxvpFVgf11ymRPRe4b
bitcoinmar

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:07:02 PM

Admin responded very quickly and positively and solve my problem and send me withdrawal with in few minutes legit site and legit admin thanks for this all
mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:54:08 PM

I wrote a review about your game:

https://btcgames.wordpress.com/2015/11/25/wonderland-coin/

if you don't want to read the full post, here is a summary:

Thumbs up! - Very good faucet

Small problems:
- can't disable sound notification
- withdraw policy is harsh (have to spend 5 days on faucet)
- needs email for registration

if you think my math is wrong, please correct me, but please provide some math/stats of your own.
ECoinLand

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 09:11:58 AM

Do you think it would be better if I just redo Wonderland to be exactly like Monster/Robot Coin? I don't see many users of Wonderland Coin and am wondering if the gameplay is even good enough (critters level up/buy feed)

I like Wonderland as it is! Smiley Taking in count that MonsterCoin and RobotCoin are very similar to each other, I like that Wonderland is different concept, and great IMO! 

I like the gameplay, that allows using the feed whenever I want, day by day. Sometimes I am able to use all the feed, other times I don't, depending how much time I have to play. Also, the concept of levelling critters is good too.

I wouldnt change anything from game as it is, though I will write some notes below, about the economy in the game:

1) buy feed cost
2) lure cost
3) each critter base reward
4) level bonus reward

1) IMO, buy feed cost should raise more progressively: raising from 15 feed/day to 30 (or 35) feed/day should follow some slow progression in the cost, but after that, the cost raise should be heavier, since using 40 or 50 feed per day requires A LOT of playtime. If attending to the game with little/no delays, it can be used 10/11 feeds per hour, so that means 40 or 50 feed usage will require 4 or 5 hours of game playtime!!
Bigger amounts of feed (70,80, ... feed per day) will just be fully played by those who use bots. BTW, the only way I see to fight against the use of bots, I think it would be to set a big cost when trying to raise the total daily feed amount over 60 feed.
So, I would define 3 ranges for the buy feed cost:
a) 15-35 feed daily: a slight curve of the math function which calculates the cost of raising the total daily feed
b) 35-60 feed daily : a math function with a heavier curve in progression, so that it gets harder to reach such daily feed amounts
c) > 60 (or 70) feed daily : in practice, only bots will be actually able to use such amounts of feed day by day,therefore, to make their activity harder, make those accounts pay big for each increase they do in the total daily feed. That way they would compensate some way the harm they do into the advertisement impression stats, site traffic stats etc.

2) Lure cost: the way it is now, it is good IMO, though my suggestion would be to set some variation  when Bitcoin price raises/decreases. For example, that lure cost range is between 8% - 12%, depending how Bitcoin price varies.

3) Critter base reward: as it is currently, I mean variable reward,  so it increases/decreases according to Bitcoin price. The idea is to keep site alive and healthy for long ! Smiley

4) Level bonus reward: as it is currently, but there is a small "error" to fix here. The idea is that there must be a progression in the rewards and that is not followed between hog and fox. I mean, a level 10 hog gives more satoshi per feed used, than a level 10 fox! It should be otherwise to keep progression. Lets analyze it:

a) Hog consumes 25 Feed; its base reward is 15000 satoshi (at level 1), and the bonus reward per level is 500 satoshi. So, from level 1 to level 10 we upgrade 9 times, therefore the reward increases up to a max of 19500 satoshi. This means that every feed used on hog will provide a min of 600 satoshi (at level 1 hog) and a max of 780 satoshi (level 10 hog).

b)Fox consumes 40 feed; its base reward is 25000 satoshi (at level 1), and the bonus per level is 600 satoshi. So the fox reward increases up to 30400 satoshi at level 10 fox. The problem here is that despite the level 1 fox provides more satoshi than the level 1 hog ( 625 satoshi > 600 satoshi ), the level 10 fox provides less satoshi than level 10 hog: 30400/40 = 760 satoshi, that is 20 satoshi lower!
To fix this, I would suggest raising the bonus level reward for the fox, from 600 to 800 satoshi, since that would raise the satoshi/feed for level 10 fox up to 805 satoshi: higher than level 10 hog (780 satoshi), but yet lower than level 10 Moose's satoshi/feed, which is 818.33 satoshi per feed used, therefore keeping the rewards progression (780 < 805 < 818.33 for level 10 hog, fox and moose)

Greaper

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:58:00 AM

The sites will be down until tomorrow as we move our databases to our dedicated server. Please follow our Twitter- @funcoingames to be updated on when the site will be back up!

It was great faucet, still is, but ....
I always liked Wonderland more then Robots, Monsters and Aliens, but after you moved to so called "dedicated server" you are killing it.  Undecided
Feed disabled for 12 hours like 4 days in a row, so i (and i think not only me) just can't use even free daily feed cause time when feeding works not suitable for me to play.
Hope problem will be solved.

Best regards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: