Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-e.com: WIRE TRANSFER TO LOCAL BANK TAKE THREE WEEKS?  (Read 704 times)
tonydung (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:51:12 PM

Hello,

Here is my xx,xxx.xx story with btc-e.com

Two months recently, I tried to withdrawal money from my btc-e.com account to my local bank account.

#1. Everything goes fine, money from btc-e.com to my bank account in 5 business days! ( I was asked few friends of mine in local area, they said that it usual take 4-5 business days )

#2. It was from 07-31-2015 until now ( 20days ) , I did not received my money deposit into my local bank ( same bank account info as last time mentioned above #1 )

I was submit ticket to btc-e.com at https://support.btc-e.com but I never get any good answers or explanation!

Just short answer like:

a. Some times transfers may take more time that usual
b. We still waiting answer about investigation
c. We sent request to bank
d. Still waiting answer
e. No estimate time
f. .....

So, I open this thread to looking better solution from btc-e.com support or

Can you guys in this forum, give me some advice from your experienced with btc-e.com in this case???

I will send this topic url to keep my ticket update with Fin at btc-e.com and I hope he knows that I am very pissed off right now about your wire transfer process, service and support from btc-e.com

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

Feeling so stressed right now,

Tony
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:35:54 PM

Send a private message to btc-e.com.

I believe he's the owner of btc-e.com

I never did that kind of operation in btc-e but I strongly believe they are not a scam and will solve your problem.

Have you ever tried to reach them over the phone?
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:22:56 PM

If it was a large amount it would not be surprising if your bank froze the transfer. A large amount of money coming in from a Bitcoin exchange is considered suspicious by most banks.

Good point. Talk to your bank and ask for any incoming transfer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: