Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'v been scammed...  (Read 1747 times)
btcprivder1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:25:24 AM

Hi every one,

I've just been scammed and they stole me an important (for me) sum of BTC on my localbitcoin account.
I think I have the IP who enter to my email and to my localbitcoin account: 84.53.203.38

The fund are gone on the following address: 1EVj1tv55KVpgHK3BwGxeNuyuqL4uqm3xY

I now I'm a fool for leaving an important sum of BTC in a hot wallet but I very disappointed.
I dont konw how they hacked me. Was not phishing and they got my email account passaword and my localbitcoin password to...

Anyone can help me to to do anything?

Thanks everyone

bro, i'm dont still using bitcoin because i'm got hacked two times, because it's so easy to hack an wallet also blockchain you watch an wallet address then you crack the private key then you'll be able to send bitcoins so easy...i'm recommended you to be not using btc because isn't an protected use paypal , skrill , pm or real money in your hands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Hi every one,

I've just been scammed and they stole me an important (for me) sum of BTC on my localbitcoin account.
I think I have the IP who enter to my email and to my localbitcoin account: 84.53.203.38

I now I'm a fool for leaving an important sum of BTC in a hot wallet but I very disappointed.
I dont konw how they hacked me. Was not phishing and they got my email account passaword and my localbitcoin password to...

Thanks everyone

bro, i'm dont still using bitcoin because i'm got hacked two times, because it's so easy to hack an wallet also blockchain you watch an wallet address then you crack the private key then you'll be able to send bitcoins so easy...i'm recommended you to be not using btc because isn't an protected use paypal , skrill , pm or real money in your hands.

Oh right, bro you do realise it is more secure and protected than any of them you mention lol A fool and his money will always be parted even if they have at their disposal the best tools to protect their money. They don't use them. I have a cheap clean installed ledger wallet that I can use on your funky malware ridden computers and not a penny will ever be stolen. I have a few different paper wallets that was created offline, But, I see what you mean that isn't safe at all Wink Quick leave bitcoin, or learn to secure them and your system.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:27:23 PM

Hi every one,

Thanks everyone

Oh right, bro you do realise it is more secure and protected than any of them you mention lol A fool and his money will always be parted even if they have at their disposal the best tools to protect their money. They don't use them. I have a cheap clean installed ledger wallet that I can use on your funky malware ridden computers and not a penny will ever be stolen. I have a few different paper wallets that was created offline, But, I see what you mean that isn't safe at all Wink Quick leave bitcoin, or learn to secure them and your system.

It is not easy to "hack" a bitcoin wallet " also blockchain you watch an wallet address then you crack the private key then" is kinda not even in realm of what happens.  I'm guessing you are thinking of like a CSI tv show clicking one button and a bunch of text scrolls ..... then cracked private key!

It could not be further from the truth.  The chances of getting a private key from brute force is so so very very tiny.  It just does not happen.   What happens is you get a virus/malware and then you are hacked.  It is the virus/malware and improper security settings on wallets that allow taking those coins.

Get a proper cold wallet, or hardware, or at least use 2 factor.  Hacking should not happen if done right on wallet security.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: