Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when Bitcoins are illegalized in the whole world?  (Read 6994 times)
d.james

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 12pqwk

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 06:57:54 AM

What happens when illegal drugs are illegalized in the whole world?

::)ppl still do them!

You can not roll a BitCoin, but you can rollback some. Cheesy
Roll me back: 1NxMkvbYn8o7kKCWPsnWR4FDvH7L9TJqGG
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icecoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 09:32:12 AM

What happens when Bittorrent is illegalized in the whole world?

Bittorrent is not a threat to the very source of the power of the economic elites of the world. Currency creation and manipulation is. So expect a 1 million times stronger reaction to something that puts their power in danger.

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits (money out of thin air), and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits (money out of thin air)." — SIR JOSIAH STAMP, (President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain)

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"— Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

What happens when illegal drugs are illegalized in the whole world?

Plenty of drugs for the people is part of their agenda, in fact drugs keep the masses content and unconsious in their slavery. Google recent news on big global banks financing drug lords in mexico.

asdf

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 10:33:55 AM

There is HUGE market demand for a currency like bitcoin. This abstract force is beyond any government to stop, without destroying itself in the process.
MacFall

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Agorist

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2011, 04:03:56 PM

There is HUGE market demand for a currency like bitcoin. This abstract force is beyond any government to stop, without destroying itself in the process.

And gosh, I sure do hope it tries.

No king but Christ; no law but Liberty!

Fledge Press: Pro-Liberty Fiction and Art
1JBmYmG2U5ETj8BXZUBCXDKWCQcFoERBNP
jonathonr635

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2011, 04:17:12 PM

I really doubt the government of major countries like the US, the UK, Germany, France, or other european countries would ban bitcoin, plus it would be hard without blocking ALL peers outside of their country, and that would pretty much make the government hated and destroy their internet, so I doubt they would.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: