Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Criminals (Thats what "non" Criminals called them ) are the base  (Read 1128 times)
point0 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:46:20 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 01:08:21 PM by point0

like in Bitcoin XT they try to ban tor ips cause of maybe "criminals attacks"

Most of people dont know that "criminals" are the reason to creat cryptocurrencies, fiat or anything , actually i think "criminals" are the base of everything good or bad.

Criminals = New opportunities for a better life.

I dont call them "criminals" i call them Awesome people.  i thank them for making this world full of opportunities for non criminals to live better , oh, wait who is the criminal now?    Cool

Hypocrite motherf****kers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:28:17 AM

Perception? This about debit cards?
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:43:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies, fiat or other monetary instruments are just tools. Ideally they should work equally well for both criminals and non-criminals. Once you start building in features that would make it harder for the criminal-of-the-day to use the tool then becomes a piece of shit.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 02:47:40 AM

Cryptocurrencies, fiat or other monetary instruments are just tools. Ideally they should work equally well for both criminals and non-criminals. Once you start building in features that would make it harder for the criminal-of-the-day to use the tool then becomes a piece of shit.

Exactly.
Take a screwdriver for example, just a normal tool in the hand of a non-criminal. Give it to a criminal and they use it to bust open the ignition when stealing a car. All depends on how it is used.

Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:21:36 AM

Automobiles: rescue vehicle, or getaway car? Morality decides.

Vires in numeris
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 11:34:23 AM

Most of people dont know that "criminals" are the reason to creat cryptocurrencies, fiat or anything , actually i think "criminals" are the base of everything good or bad.

I dont call them "criminals" i call them Awesome people.  i thank them for making this world full of opportunities for non criminals to live better , oh, wait who is the criminal now?    Cool

For the criminals themselves.
Fiat and any form of money is simply a tool that slavers use to enslave humanity.

If you did not depend on money for food and shelter, then you would have grown your own food and built your own shelter.
Instead, you depend on asswipes called money to handle your most important needs.
And because you depend on those asswipes, you become someone's slave.
This is how blinded you are.
Welcome to the bigest pyramid scheme of all times.

Give my best to your criminals Wink
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:56:47 PM

I agree, there is no opportunity without "awesome people". When the bad appears, then we need to make something to overcome that. I dont know if we can say that thing as the good, but we need it to make this world be balance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:00:40 PM

For the criminals themselves.
Fiat and any form of money is simply a tool that slavers use to enslave humanity.

If you did not depend on money for food and shelter, then you would have grown your own food and built your own shelter.
Instead, you depend on asswipes called money to handle your most important needs.
And because you depend on those asswipes, you become someone's slave.
This is how blinded you are.
Welcome to the bigest pyramid scheme of all times.

Give my best to your criminals Wink

From your reply i think you like to be smart , than ok

First u said i depend on asswipes called money ? Stop talking shit  Cool cause we all do . thats why you are here  Roll Eyes

Money rule was always there , controled by "The real criminals maybe like illuminati" , anyways im talking about what people call them "criminals" while infact these people are giving new opportunities for lots of unlucky people like in africa to live better .

i think you will not understand cause im sure you have a nice dady called "dany" Cool
S4VV4S

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:13:01 PM

Not at all.
I just like to educate my self and watch the news Wink

First u said i depend on asswipes called money ? Stop talking shit  Cool cause we all do . thats why you are here  Roll Eyes

What makes you think that I depend on money for my most important needs?
There is a game called Farmville.
Ever heard of it?
I do that in real life, and believe me there is nothing like freshly cut organic produce Wink

Money rule was always there , controled by "The real criminals maybe like illuminati" , anyways im talking about what people call them "criminals" while infact these people are giving new opportunities for lots of unlucky people like in africa to live better .

I fail to see how robbing, enslaving and killing people open's up opportunities.
Unless you mean "job" (slavery) opportunities for the factories that build guns and what not, that the criminals own.
Have you ever been in Africa by the way?

i think you will not understand cause im sure you have a nice dady called "dany" Cool

I fail to see what having a nice daddy has to do with it.
And the name is Danny not Dany (double n).
And it's daddy (double d).

All the above being said, my advice to you is get out of the Bitcoin scene.
Bitcoin is for those who want freedom, not the ones who want criminals to give them opportunities.
We had enough of those "criminals" (or governments, bankers, etc) Wink

Have a nice day Smiley
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:44:37 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 02:03:52 PM by point0

Not at all.
I just like to educate my self and watch the news Wink

What makes you think that I depend on money for my most important needs?
There is a game called Farmville.
Ever heard of it?
I do that in real life, and believe me there is nothing like freshly cut organic produce Wink

I fail to see how robbing, enslaving and killing people open's up opportunities.
Unless you mean "job" (slavery) opportunities for the factories that build guns and what not, that the criminals own.
Have you ever been in Africa by the way?

I fail to see what having a nice daddy has to do with it.
And the name is Danny not Dany (double n).
And it's daddy (double d).

All the above being said, my advice to you is get out of the Bitcoin scene.
Bitcoin is for those who want freedom, not the ones who want criminals to give them opportunities.
We had enough of those "criminals" (or governments, bankers, etc) Wink

Have a nice day Smiley

Huh ? First you said :

What makes you think that I depend on money for my most important needs?  And than you take the Farmville game as life strategies Tongue

To answer this in two words: Hypocrite motherf***ker, and i will not explaine why cause im sure someone will do Cool , just one thing how did you got a farm??

"I fail to see how robbing, enslaving and killing people open's up opportunities.
Have you ever been in Africa by the way?"

Who said anything about killing , and yes robbing helps like carding,Selling stolen stuff ... and if you fail to see how much opportunities will that give to some people , than just say Hi! for me to your danny  Cool  

"I fail to see what having a nice daddy has to do with it."

Simply: When you have a dad called danny you grow up sweet and funny.

"All the above being said, my advice to you is get out of the Bitcoin scene.
We had enough of those "criminals" (or governments, bankers, etc) "

Simply : That was some Danny Shit and off-topic please read my thread again and take it easy.

I know people like you : Simply they think strongly they are doing Good while they are the reason for all the pain, hunger, death , sadess in the whole world.
S4VV4S

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:32:31 PM

@OP I will not continue this discussion/arguement mainly because I feel like I am cheating because it is clear that you have very little if any education at all.
And no, I am not just talking about your grammar, I am talking about your inability to comprehend very simple things.

So, good luck with your criminals, I hope they give you many opportunities Wink
point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:45:56 PM

@OP I will not continue this discussion/arguement mainly because I feel like I am cheating because it is clear that you have very little if any education at all.
And no, I am not just talking about your grammar, I am talking about your inability to comprehend very simple things.

So, good luck with your criminals, I hope they give you many opportunities Wink

"very little if any education"

Huh ? what do you know ?

When you say "education " You mean like you can use( C++,.net,vb,php,java,android,ios,js....?) or by "education" you mean like you know how to use(Pics,Avr,arduino, TFR,electronics parts....) and you make awesome robots attchaed to bitcoins?

Or maybe you mean grammar? than yes im not educated why? cause maybe i speak , french,arabic, and some local langs.

and yea one thing you are a
STUPID SHIT!

point0 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:03:34 PM

I agree, there is no opportunity without "awesome people". When the bad appears, then we need to make something to overcome that. I dont know if we can say that thing as the good, but we need it to make this world be balance.

You got the point

THank you !
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:19:47 PM

The fact that the wrongdoings of some people turn out to be benefitial for others should be not a motive to encourage those wrongdoings.

Criminals do not intent to create a better world for anyone, save them. It is an accident if it turns out to good at the end.

Chavez

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 03:34:21 PM

Why does anyone care what bitcoinxt does? Let them fuck up their own intention.

Exactly.
Take a screwdriver for example, just a normal tool in the hand of a non-criminal. Give it to a criminal and they use it to bust open the ignition when stealing a car. All depends on how it is used.

"Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right".
AtteJ

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:59:57 PM

I think bitcoin became mainstream because it was used in drug business.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

Nelson Mandela was considered a criminal and imprisoned for 27 years for standing up for freedom and equality. It just goes to show that the term "criminal" is relative to the situation.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:18:38 PM

Nelson Mandela was considered a criminal and imprisoned for 27 years for standing up for freedom and equality. It just goes to show that the term "criminal" is relative to the situation.

He also committed several organised violent attacks before he was imprisoned. He may have been fighting against brutal oppression, but he was no Gandhi. In comparison to Malcolm X, who was maligned for advocating, but never perpetrating, violence, the hero worship of Mandela appears lacking legitimacy. Malcolm X eventually renounced violence altogether; Mandela simply never addressed it (in respect of his own transgressions, at least)

All his past misdeeds ended up attributed to his wife at the time, Winnie Mandela. If you want an account of the less presentable side to Nelson, look at the acts she was accused of. Nelson collaborated with her in most if not all of it, apparently.

Vires in numeris
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:43:17 PM

He also committed several organised violent attacks before he was imprisoned. He may have been fighting against brutal oppression, but he was no Gandhi. In comparison to Malcolm X, who was maligned for advocating, but never perpetrating, violence, the hero worship of Mandela appears lacking legitimacy. Malcolm X eventually renounced violence altogether; Mandela simply never addressed it (in respect of his own transgressions, at least)

All his past misdeeds ended up attributed to his wife at the time, Winnie Mandela. If you want an account of the less presentable side to Nelson, look at the acts she was accused of. Nelson collaborated with her in most if not all of it, apparently.

Yeah, you are right, I looked that up so I guess that was a bad example. It was just the first that jumped to mind. A better example would be Rosa parks maybe. She was a "criminal" because she was black and did not want to give up her seat to a white person.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:51:27 PM

Yeah, you are right, I looked that up so I guess that was a bad example. It was just the first that jumped to mind. A better example would be Rosa parks maybe. She was a "criminal" because she was black and did not want to give up her seat to a white person.

That is indeed an excellent example.

How did we all end up arriving at this prevalent view of Mandela, though? How could it be that his nuances were left behind when he was on the television news, or in the newspapers? I also subscribed to the view that Mandela was an unblemished hero, until I was aware of the alternative view.

Vires in numeris
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: