Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn with free maptags  (Read 1185 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:19:34 AM

I don't really get this... Who is paying for us to tag addresses?
You should explain how can anyone win BTC with this...
Ok I can add maptags with my fried's addresses but for what purpose?

His theory is that you'd take a tag like "amazon," so that the URL is mapta.gs/amazon, and then when Amazon wants to use that tag, they'd buy it from you.

The issue is this system is more convoluted than it should be, and everything it does is already done by other systems.

So for earn some BTC we need to sell the domain to demand/buyer right?
so in this case we need to promote the link/address which we have already shorten right? actually who pays us?
First make clear it is not a domain it is just a maptags to your address. Second you may or may not need to promote it if it is some premium or special word,someone might buy it from you

Sorry, i means short link.
actually how to make someone to buy a maptags from me? i need to share my maptags? so if i share it, people know the address for free Huh
but what as far as i see is this business is try to sell a premium name of short link on maptags, is not it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:33:26 AM

Is this maptag something like hashtag? If yes the idea behind it is good but the possibility of making money from it depends on the exposure of your maptag which inturns rely completely on the ability of the website owner to do serious seo, more traffics will definitely leads to more money.
In conclusion it is possible to make money with this.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:44:32 AM

His theory is that you'd take a tag like "amazon," so that the URL is mapta.gs/amazon, and then when Amazon wants to use that tag, they'd buy it from you.

The issue is this system is more convoluted than it should be, and everything it does is already done by other systems.

so in this case we need to promote the link/address which we have already shorten right? actually who pays us?
First make clear it is not a domain it is just a maptags to your address. Second you may or may not need to promote it if it is some premium or special word,someone might buy it from you

actually how to make someone to buy a maptags from me? i need to share my maptags? so if i share it, people know the address for free Huh
but what as far as i see is this business is try to sell a premium name of short link on maptags, is not it?

I believe you can change the address to the tags. So you can use "Amazon" and link it to a dummy address. Then if Amazon bought it, they could point it wherever they want. I think that's the theory, at least.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:33:08 AM

I believe you can change the address to the tags. So you can use "Amazon" and link it to a dummy address. Then if Amazon bought it, they could point it wherever they want. I think that's the theory, at least.
Exactly
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: