Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 per design ! Order Now ! Help Me Please ! [ UPDATED ]  (Read 2539 times)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:54:22 AM

Do you design website or wordpress ? do you have any demo of your works that you have done them before ?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JosIzem (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:56:27 AM

Do you design website or wordpress ? do you have any demo of your works that you have done them before ?

I can do any any designing works, haven't done wordpress works earlier but yeah if its any sort of designing work then I can do it Smiley

Yes I can do psd website templates Smiley
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:57:50 PM

Wanna order a avatar for 0.01.
My favorite color is blue(something related to water will be better).
Text in the avatar should be 'percy'. And if you wanted more info, percy is a fictional character , son of poseidon, controller of water. And lastly please don't use something from the movie, Percy jackson and olympians, another guy tried it too, didn't look good. Just wanted the best value for my 0.01 Smiley
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:59:12 PM

Wanna order a avatar for 0.01.
My favorite color is blue(something related to water will be better).
Text in the avatar should be 'percy'. And if you wanted more info, percy is a fictional character , son of poseidon, controller of water. And lastly please don't use something from the movie, Percy jackson and olympians, another guy tried it too, didn't look good. Just wanted the best value for my 0.01 Smiley

Sure sir, working on it now Smiley
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:59:27 PM

Hmm, i might be interested, i will contact you later for some work, if i dont find anyone else on here.

Also do u have a portfolio From other works? Not those 3 already mentioned, other.

Regards,
Joust

JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:03:38 PM

Hmm, i might be interested, i will contact you later for some work, if i dont find anyone else on here.

Also do u have a portfolio From other works? Not those 3 already mentioned, other.

Regards,
Joust

Sir I do not have a portfolio, but you have to pay just if you like my work, else nothing !

So I think this will help, isnt it ?
joust

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:05:45 PM

Regards,
Joust

Sir I do not have a portfolio, but you have to pay just if you like my work, else nothing !

Yeah, it is now clear to me, got enough information... I will find someone else to do some work for me. Btw dont be mad it was only a question.

Regards,
Joust

JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:20:06 PM

design ready Smiley

Hope you like it Smiley

payment address : 14aQmQM1Sux9wnjx4i7Z1vGpDq54h9ZVaq
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:21:16 PM

Regards,
Joust

Yeah, it is now clear to me, got enough information... I will find someone else to do some work for me. Btw dont be mad it was only a question.

Regards,
Joust

I am sorry if you felt I got mad or rude anywhere, extremely sorry sir. And I wish whomever you contact for work will do the best Smiley
DiscoverCebu

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:27:52 PM

design ready Smiley

Hope you like it Smiley

payment address : 14aQmQM1Sux9wnjx4i7Z1vGpDq54h9ZVaq
Hey just a bit problem, I told not to use the pic from the movie. BTW I would like this pic instead of the one you used , btw you said not to pay if I didnot like it, well sorry but I don't. Although I can give 0.0025 btc if you just resize this image to avatar size:

JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:31:40 PM

I can resize it, but as far as I know bitcointalk allows 120x80 pixel, which is what I made sir, tell me what size you need. But this will be no use as I wont sell for 0.0025 , anyways , you are always welcome to my shop Smiley

Have a nice day.
joust

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:33:21 PM

@op good luck with designing the images, hope you will get some great results and satisfied costumers, mayby i will contact you about much work, but not in really need atm.

Regards,
Joust

JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:34:03 PM

@op good luck with designing the images, hope you will get some great results and satisfied costumers, mayby i will contact you about much work, but not in really need atm.

Regards,
Joust

No problem sir, anytime you need just tell me. It will be my best wish to work with you and all here Smiley
DiscoverCebu

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:38:02 PM

I can resize it, but as far as I know bitcointalk allows 120x80 pixel, which is what I made sir, tell me what size you need. But this will be no use as I wont sell for 0.0025 , anyways , you are always welcome to my shop Smiley

Have a nice day.
Well its almost no work for you to just resize the image, I don't see why you can't do such a easy thing for 1/4th of the payment for designing an avatar.
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:49:34 PM

Have a nice day.
Well its almost no work for you to just resize the image, I don't see why you can't do such a easy thing for 1/4th of the payment for designing an avatar.

Its not the thing of how much work it is, you maybe thinking sir I am a fool that I am ignoring a easy 0.0025 BTC .. but actually I have a rule to myself that I wont sell any design for less than 0.01 BTC Smiley
WhalingWhales

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:08:30 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 04:29:07 PM by WhalingWhales

Regards,
Joust

Regards,
Joust

Regards,
Joust

Signature spammer getting reported.

OP I will have some work coming up plus avatar and signature but I'm not quite a full member yet to enable avatars or the best signatures. I will be in touch very soon Smiley

I would like to donate something to you before though as you are one of only a few newbies who go about getting money the right way. Please pm your btc address.

EDIT.. That has been sent friend, keep up the good work!
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

Regards,
Joust

Regards,
Joust

Regards,
Joust

Signature spammer getting reported.

OP I will have some work coming up plus avatar and signature but I'm not quite a full member yet to enable avatars or the best signatures. I will be in touch very soon Smiley

I would like to donate something to you before though as you are one of only a few newbies who go about getting money the right way. Please pm your btc address.

Thank you so so much sir, I cannot express my feelings with words, but all I can do is pray for people like you sir Smiley

Sending you PM now Smiley , really thanks.
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:39:19 PM

And yes my friends I can also do - covers for any site, avatars, posters, etc Smiley

Try me once and you will love my work Smiley
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:07:50 AM

I am online now and looking for work Smiley
JosIzem (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:16:22 PM