Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Euthanasia  (Read 152 times)
steemium (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

Euthanasia, assisted dying - from 'Should we do it?' to 'Who should do it? If euthanasia were to be carried out, certain substantive criteria must be satisfied - the person must be undergoing unbearable suffering with no prospect of recovery, and must have expressed the wish to die. What do you think about it? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adeolawu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

Assisted suicide is when action is taken to end the life of a person who is undergoing persistent suffering
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

эвтaнaзия нe нyжнa, т.к. вce cтpaдaния пpиxoдят чeлoвeкy пo eгo кapмe. ecли c чeлoвeкoм чтo-тo cлyчилocь, тo знaчит oн дoлжeн пpoйти чepeз этo
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

Euthanasia is a very controversial topic. From one side it's really sometimes the only way because a person doesn't really live anymore, or lives in unbearable pain. So, I don't know if I'd ever choose that but I can understand why people do it
unexecuted

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

Euthanasia, assisted dying - from 'Should we do it?' to 'Who should do it? If euthanasia were to be carried out, certain substantive criteria must be satisfied - the person must be undergoing unbearable suffering with no prospect of recovery, and must have expressed the wish to die. What do you think about it? Huh

This is very complicated question. In my opinion in some occasions euthanasia is appropriate way
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

For me, life is all about yourself fullfilling it. If you desire to continue you life being a slob watching tv and comfortable then by all means do it. If you choose to pursue a career or a hobby then go ahead. With sickness, you can't fo anythinf about it. Your only choice is to live out your life in pain, without dignity and basically a dependent on who ever is willing enough to wipe your ass. If you could live the rest of your life like this then go ahead. But if not, it should be also your choice to end it.

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Euthanasia is a necessity If people have some serious terminal painful illnesses like cancer.  It is better to be dead than suffering. That's why, euthanasia is a necessary human right. Euthanasia must be legal in every country.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

A person should have an options. Of course there should be a special comission not to allow 16 years old girls to kill them cus "he doesn't love me" but for some people it is a single exit. Even if they're strictly prohibited to use euthanasia, believe me, they'll suicide if their lifes turns into the eternal suffer.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

It's a very complicated topic. I believe no one has the right to decide in taking away the lives of others regardless if they are sick or not. Euthanasia or "mercy killing" is similar to killing someone and letting them die. It's not justifiable to end a life of a terminally ill person.

Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33438

For me euthanasia is killing of a person or animals that is incurable disease and painful disease or irreversible disease like coma.  Euthanasia is similar as mercy killing meaning is allowing a person or an animal's to put a medical treatment for painless death.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

This issue is very acute and it is easy to cross the line here between the spiritual component and the social. Each case is individual.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

I do not agree with it.  But there are factors to consider.  What if after being in a coma he will come back to life or he will become okay again.  Or it is needed to end the life because of too much suffering.  Other case would be of the family cannot shoulder anymore the bills.  In any case I do not want to be in that situation.  It is the disretion of the family.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

The word comes from the Greek euthanatos, which means easy death. Nowadays, the word usually refers to the means of attaining such a death. It can also say that the act or practice of killing someone who is very sick or injured in order to prevent any more suffering. It is kind of delivered option which held by person own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: