Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the best thing to trade  (Read 979 times)
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:26:55 AM

Bitcoin has a special attraction for investors and day traders because of the absolute liquidity (due to the lack of mass use) and volatile exchange rate fluctuations, which now can be seen on the charts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:34:00 AM

COmpare to any other units or items listed or included in a traders protfolio, Bitcoin must not be left behind. Seriously speaking nowadays bitcoin has the most promising return of investment or high trading earning power that has been continuosly breaking its own record. Since 2009 bitcoin has exceeded the expectations of traders around the world, the so called traditional trend has been smashed by bitcoins due to its skyrocket increase in market value and still continue to grow. Fortunately to all traders they must not miss this opportunity to include bitcoin in their portfolio.

Wow, I would like to try to trade bitcoins but I dont know how I am just a newbie. I only know how to play in gambling sites and collect referral commissions. But after reading this post I will try to research some more on trading details and information. I hope by next month I can start trading. It may seem complicated but since I love bitcoin I may be able to do it.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:43:22 AM

COmpare to any other units or items listed or included in a traders protfolio, Bitcoin must not be left behind. Seriously speaking nowadays bitcoin has the most promising return of investment or high trading earning power that has been continuosly breaking its own record. Since 2009 bitcoin has exceeded the expectations of traders around the world, the so called traditional trend has been smashed by bitcoins due to its skyrocket increase in market value and still continue to grow. Fortunately to all traders they must not miss this opportunity to include bitcoin in their portfolio.

Wow, I would like to try to trade bitcoins but I dont know how I am just a newbie. I only know how to play in gambling sites and collect referral commissions. But after reading this post I will try to research some more on trading details and information. I hope by next month I can start trading. It may seem complicated but since I love bitcoin I may be able to do it.

you can go here about bitcoin trading discussions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

you may also start a little to explore, as I am always saying for this forum Patience is a Money for the traders, learn to control your emotions and begin by funding your wallet thru other means of earning of bitcoin here sig campaigns for example, before go investing and risk bigger amount in tradings. goodluck.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:02:08 AM

i can say that bitcoin is a very good thing to trade but it many not be the best thing from time to time. there are some times in the bitcoin history that there are good opportunities for profit but also there are down times, which makes the market boring and stable.

but in general i find trading crypto currencies in general to be the best thing especially altcoins that can go up more than 100% in one day.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:53:43 AM

Yes i must admit bitcoin is one of the best thing to trade and also one of the greatest investment for now, i have been trading bitcoin for 1 years and the profit is quite good if compare to trade using fiat

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:04:17 AM

Bitcoin right now due to its high volatility could yield the highest ROI in the shortest time possible. But because the price is fluctuating so much one could win a lot but also lose a lot. So investing in Bitcoin is like a double-edged sword because no one knows for sure if this trend will continue in the future and for how long before the investments turn from positive into negative.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: