Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google app Claim Free Crypto is ALIVE  (Read 49 times)
pokoDal (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:08:28 PM

Claim Free Crypto

Claim Free Crypto is an application that let you claim following free crypto ala bitcoins and altcoins:
Binance, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Cardano, Chainlink, Dash, Doge, Etherum, Litecoin, Lisk, Monero, Neo, Nemcoin, Ripple, Steam, Stellar, Tether, Tron, USDcoin, Zcash, USDC, ZEN, Steamcoin, 0x, Digibyte, Etherum Classic. The faucet app includes FireFAUCET, Dutchycorp - 51 faucets, ES Faucet, Free-Binancecoin, Cryptounity Bitcoin Cash, Diamondfaucet, Keran.co , Konstantinova, XFaucet, Allcoins, FreeBitcoin, BTC maker, Cointiply, Earncrypto, Freebit.co , JuicyBTC, XFaucet, Viefaucet BTC, AltHUB, Bitfoundation.net, Cryptoarea, Topcoins, Golden Mines.

The application offers faucets, guides for beginners, reliable wallets, important news about the crypto world and handy tools. Claim Free Crypto app is a safe and trusted place to claim digital crypto faucets . It is your window into the world of cryptocurrency. Claim free crypto, claim faucets, claim your bitcoin or altcoins!

PLEASE Check SPECIAL folder for events from time to time! You may get up to 50 dollars for free!

Claim Free Crypto has sections for:
- free crypto faucets - reduces time to claim your faucets, all in one place.
- free wallets - specific wallets for every coin, do you need a wallet? Check these ones out, several wallets available
- cloud mining - it will mine and hash whatever crypto currency you need
- news - gives you straight information about the market, would you like to know more about bitcoin? Read news from several sources.
- guides - helpful links, are you a beginner? Check out guides for basic knowledge.

You don't need skills for claiming free bitcoins in the app Claim Free Crypto, you need just a mobile device and internet connection.

Supported faucets in the app Claim Free Crypto : FreeBitcoin, FreeDogecoin, Multi-Coin BTC, Multi-Coin ETH, Allcoins, Cointiply, Free- Etherum, Bitcoinforme, Trustbtcfaucet, Faucet Hub, ES Faucets, Free-bcasch, Free-Litecoin, ClaimFreeCoins, Ethereum-Faucet, FreeNemcoin, FreeCardano, Earncrypto, Monerofaucet, Firefaucet, Dutchycorp, Cointiply and more.
Simple could mining included: Computta, Kryptex, Honeyminer or CoinPayu

LINK to the CLAIM FREE CRYPTO

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jomadevelopers.myapp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 07:58:03 PM

I am not sure who are you? What is the role of you on the project. I Think the developer of the app is spammer and used spam technique. You are also doing the same by creating same topic and also I got this thread notification on spam. I have noticed maximum rating of 5* is showing single words comment something like"good", "excellent" etc. I think these have been bought from google reviews provider.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: