Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DiceBits.com - Provably Fair Dice game with 1% House edge  (Read 7050 times)
DiceBits (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:28:58 AM

Sorry for such long time with no replys in here. I was really bussy and due to lack of time I can continue the project and will put it on sale.

Those who didnt receive withdrawals, please send email to dicebits@gmail.com with username and amount which was stuck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rambeazle

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:43:33 AM

Sorry for such long time with no replys in here. I was really bussy and due to lack of time I can continue the project and will put it on sale.

Those who didnt receive withdrawals, please send email to dicebits@gmail.com with username and amount which was stuck.

Why doesnt the provably fair system work?
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:47:47 AM

True and developer has posted no updates regarding it as well.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 12:38:38 PM

True and developer has posted no updates regarding it as well.

Owner wants to sell the site. I don't come attached to the code, the new owner can either rehire me or use another developer.

Owner asked me to disable bets and the faucet, no point in me rewriting the provably fair algo now.

securityinfo

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:21:57 PM

Sorry for me I did not read this earlier... I placed a small amount of coin on the site for fun, then realized there was no way to get it back.  The owner is MIA and not responding, so I vote this site be
added to the SCAM list, and all banners voluntarily removed.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:24:46 AM

Sorry for me I did not read this earlier... I placed a small amount of coin on the site for fun, then realized there was no way to get it back.  The owner is MIA and not responding, so I vote this site be

Sorry lol you post made me laugh.

What the absolute heck is the SCAM list? And yes, feel free to remove the banners for this site.

securityinfo

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:29:47 AM

Sorry lol you post made me laugh.

What the absolute heck is the SCAM list? And yes, feel free to remove the banners for this site.

Yes, a stupid comment.  My venting about making an ignorant move.  Such a list is retarded.  Good way to make free money, tho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: