Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Media Campaign | 5% from our sales in satoshis  (Read 294 times)
didjital (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:39:10 PM

Hello community,

I'm Yudha. kretek.cf online store owners. Online store has just established, the focus in the sale of tobacco products. Especially clove cigarettes or often called kretek. Cigarette Indonesian cultural heritage.

Actually this is a business of trial and error, new this week I run, and still within the framework of the promotion. Because I see it, there is still a chance to gain money in a realistic way. And yet there are online stores that dared to sell their products through bitcoin.

OK to the point

What I offer to you here?
You are here can help me promote my online store to various media, all over the world.

What do you get?
5% of the sales of affiliates under you. As a marketing fee

When will I pay you?
Every third week Monday, if the value of your fee of at least $ 10 USD. I will pay directly to the bitcoin wallet colleagues here.

How do I join?
Direct signup alone as an affiliate partner in http://kretek.cf/affiliate-area/

How do promotion?
Its up to you. You can do a campaign in social media, and there are many things that you can try. Just spread the ref link. Just it it.
Perhaps you could add the words promotion with your own words. Or, you try to send to your friends, or your relatives are smokers. There are still many opportunities out there to be explored. And the smoker will spend a lot of money to get a pack of cigarettes. Again and again, like unlimited.

How to claim my fee?
If you've reached the minimum payout of $ 10 USD, straight text to Whatsapp at 082135956242. Or can PM me. I will credit to your wallet as soon as possible, manually.

Payment through any kind?
Paypal & Bitcoin

Why you pay so low?
I do not sell gambling services, or a genie in a sack, I'm here to sell goods. With little margins. It seems fair enough for us. I can get a buyer, and you can be part of your 5% fee

Why you do not make any signature campaign?
It seems to apply a fee per sales fair for all. You get a commensurate part of your sales.

as Illustration:
Average price my products: $ 2.7
average purchase 1 carton (10 packs of cigarettes) = $ 27
Fee for you: 5% x $ 27 = $ 1.35
====================================

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:56:36 PM

i has visited your website store. i think your website is good. are you accept order for worldwide shipping buddy? how minimum order and thank you buddy Smiley

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:33:04 PM

An online store with a free domain ? Can't you afford a .com domain?
didjital (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:44:41 PM

i has visited your website store. i think your website is good. are you accept order for worldwide shipping buddy? how minimum order and thank you buddy Smiley
Yes worldwide shipping with registered mail/parcel.

Yes it is a free domain, gonna upgrade to .id (indonesian domain) as soon as possible. .id domain are expensive, but exclusive.
So, help me to make some orders, so I can afford .id domain. Thank you
Im running bangun-rumah.id too. That website is mine
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:23:02 AM

Yes it is a free domain, gonna upgrade to .id (indonesian domain) as soon as possible. .id domain are expensive, but exclusive.
So, help me to make some orders, so I can afford .id domain. Thank you
Im running bangun-rumah.id too. That website is mine

Good! It would be better to buy a TLD cuz people will find sites (especially online stores)with free domain suspicious.
Good luck to your online store!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: