Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 3684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 746243 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:01:15 PM

seems Dybala will miss the next few weeks in Serie A over the injury that happened against Sampdoria. hopefully, when UCL later against Barcelona, Dybala was able to recover and return to strengthen the team Juventus.
he is important player and Juventus need him because will facing hard match against Barcelona on quarterfinal match next month but nothing to worry because i just watching the news that probably Dybala injury is not too serious but he still needed rest to recuperate and possible too he would playing against Barcelona
everyone talking about how dybala will miss the crucial match in champions league ,
it is indeed have a quite big impact to juventus form ,
but don't forget there is higuain can show off without dybala ,
also i can not see that dybala are in injured player list here http://www.transfermarkt.com/juventus-turin/sperrenundverletzungen/verein/506 .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 02:44:19 AM

I strongly believe Barcelona want to unsettle Dyabala with recent news that they want to buy him.

I think this now barecelona not need striker
three striker in barcelona team is very perfect, luiz suarez, neymar and messi, and in banch barcelona, is younger striker is good tallent too

i think is never buy use much money only use banch not starting eleven
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

I strongly believe Barcelona want to unsettle Dyabala with recent news that they want to buy him.

I think this now barecelona not need striker
three striker in barcelona team is very perfect, luiz suarez, neymar and messi, and in banch barcelona, is younger striker is good tallent too

i think is never buy use much money only use banch not starting eleven
Barcelona needed is not a new player, but they only need an extra mental of a coach, perhaps the game Barcelona inconsistent this season because the coach did not renew his contract with them so that the player was the focus bothered by it.
darkseid1199

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

Barcelona need to beef up their midfield, Iniesta is not getting any younger and apart from Him, the midfield is bare and toothless. I am sure they are regretting letting Thiago Alcantara leave now all to to accomodate Xavi who is gone now.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:32:02 PM

Continues the soap opera "closing" of Ac Milan.
It Seems That Ses have asked any more time with the new dates set for April 7.
while others will send 100M for a total of 300M from the beginning of Negotiations.

All this is ridiculous for a glorious team and its fans.
In its history, Milan has won 7 champion's league and is second only to Real Madrid who has won 11 times.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:26:55 AM

while others will send 100M for a total of 300M from the beginning of Negotiations.

In its history, Milan has won 7 champion's league and is second only to Real Madrid who has won 11 times.

It looks like we should cover history, milan's difficult competing in serie A as they do not have enough money. I bet 5 years again milan will continues like this, they just loan second players, and the 5 star players do not want to join.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

It looks like we should cover history, milan's difficult competing in serie A as they do not have enough money. I bet 5 years again milan will continues like this, they just loan second players, and the 5 star players do not want to join.

I think we need to AC Milan only 3 top players to get back to being competitive: for example Thiago Silva in defense, Verratti in midfield and Aguero in attack.
With these three players Milan next year easily arrive in the first 4 and in 2018 would play the champion's league.
But without money and without programming, the situation can only get worse.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:20:14 PM

I think we need to AC Milan only 3 top players to get back to being competitive: for example Thiago Silva in defense, Verratti in midfield and Aguero in attack.
With these three players Milan next year easily arrive in the first 4 and in 2018 would play the champion's league.
But without money and without programming, the situation can only get worse.
financial problems that happen to teams of football in Serie A is difficult for them, but the money could come by itself if the existence of Serie A as it once was and can compete with the Premier League or La Liga and the factor of the team management will affect the financial, if they are a bit more willing to take risks to bring the world's top players, the financial issues will be on the wane. I think Serie A teams should learn from Manchester United who wants to bring Ibrahimovic and Pogba, income from the arrival of the two of them have already covered the expenses to bring them both.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:08:31 AM

I give the following news 10% credit but it would be awesome if Zlatan Ibrahimovic would move to SSC Napoli
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/781057/Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Napoli-Mino-Raiola-Man-United-exit-Premier-League-Transfer-News-Gossip

Accordind to his manager he's not going to leave Man Utd.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

This season feels easier for juventus, including success, abandoned pogba doesn't matter. So the big question is at UCL, whether they will be able to beat barcelona? Impatient to waiting, I hope Juve can lift UCL throphy in this season before Alegri leave and go to Barcelona.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

This season feels easier for juventus, including success, abandoned pogba doesn't matter. So the big question is at UCL, whether they will be able to beat barcelona? Impatient to waiting, I hope Juve can lift UCL throphy in this season before Alegri leave and go to Barcelona.

juventus every season always unstopable to win in italian league serie A
another team still can't compete with juventus to can win in serie
about champion leageu juventus can lost from barcelona, barcelona can still easy meet juventus

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

juventus every season always unstopable to win in italian league serie A
another team still can't compete with juventus to can win in serie
about champion leageu juventus can lost from barcelona, barcelona can still easy meet juventus

Well it's no secret that the serie A has become one-way for the past 5 years. Juventus has been the most dominant force in Italy for the part decade and since the other teams cannot compete at their level it's gradually turning the serie A into a replica of the Bundesliga where Bayern Munich always dominates do I will never be surprised if Juventus keeps winning the league for the next 5 years.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

Juventus is a team that is very strong in Serie A, proved that they can win the Serie A for five consecutive seasons, and perhaps now is the season to season 6 to be champions in a row.
It is unfortunate if Allegri leaves Juventus.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:27:01 PM

Juventus is a team that is very strong in Serie A, proved that they can win the Serie A for five consecutive seasons, and perhaps now is the season to season 6 to be champions in a row.
It is unfortunate if Allegri leaves Juventus.

Well their dominance makes the league uncompetitive and there's the need for the other teams like Roma, Inter, AC Milan, Napoli etc. to raise their games and compete at the highest levels again. That's when the Italian league can have its glory again.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:59:20 PM

Consider that Juventus was in second league (serie b I think) in 2006. It took quite a bit of time before they came to the top again and that was not certain. They did eventually even if they are facing a lot of hatred recently since they are having a lot of big favours from italian referees. Which makes many very unhappy
darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:17:38 PM

Lack of aggressive competition is sure to hurt Serie A clubs in the Champions League. Gone were the days when 4 major teams would be competing for the trophy each single season, nowadays the Serie A has become like the Bundesliga with Juventus always winning.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:11:02 PM

Lack of aggressive competition is sure to hurt Serie A clubs in the Champions League. Gone were the days when 4 major teams would be competing for the trophy each single season, nowadays the Serie A has become like the Bundesliga with Juventus always winning.

Dont beat on the dead horse, there is nothing to be done. Unless there are other team that could win the league then there might still be hope for this league however I dont really see it anymore, juventus is going to conquer this league for atleast 5-6 more years until a new champion could emerge
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

Dont beat on the dead horse, there is nothing to be done. Unless there are other team that could win the league then there might still be hope for this league however I dont really see it anymore, juventus is going to conquer this league for atleast 5-6 more years until a new champion could emerge
there is some improvement this season as teams started to spend lately on buying better players but they still out of reach as Juventus are in another league and if there was no Juventus in the Serie A the competetion for the title will be more strong Currently Inter improving and AC Milain looks to be promissing a bit while Napoli and Roma are good but need more improvement i expect tight competetion for the rest European spoys in the next rounds
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

Consider that Juventus was in second league (serie b I think) in 2006. It took quite a bit of time before they came to the top again and that was not certain. They did eventually even if they are facing a lot of hatred recently since they are having a lot of big favours from italian referees. Which makes many very unhappy
only a court referee in a field, I believe referees in European countries will not side with any team. Moreover, referees in Serie A. Juventus did have a bitter experience when the match-fixing case, but from the experience that they can rise and that they will not repeat the same mistakes that could hurt the team. a lot of resentment against Juventus because a lot of awarding a penalty to Juventus and it was as if the referee had been on their side. perhaps those who think like that must learn to see the world-class games other than in Serie A.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:56:25 AM

there is some improvement this season as teams started to spend lately on buying better players but they still out of reach as Juventus are in another league and if there was no Juventus in the Serie A the competetion for the title will be more strong Currently Inter improving and AC Milain looks to be promissing a bit while Napoli and Roma are good but need more improvement i expect tight competetion for the rest European spoys in the next rounds

Quite promising doesnt mean that they will give a huge impact for the league. Unless they actually do then that would be a great news. I dont really think that they are going to surpass juventus in many ways if they keep on selling their players to juventus , just like what napoli did by selling higuain before
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 3684 »
  Print  

Jump to: