Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 3599 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A)  (Read 736407 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:52:07 AM

A superb defensive performance and excellent defense from Spal, met with an overstatement of Juventus, and the result was an unexpected draw that gave Napoli a positive boost after losing the lead. And now with Chellini getting an injury in addition to the absence of Ben Atia and Pjanic in their next game against Real Madrid. Their luck is not working for them as they could lose the lead also get disqualified from the UCL. While Real Madrid is getting lucky again last time it was Neymar with PSG and thus time one of the most important players in Juventus defenses .
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

A superb defensive performance and excellent defense from Spal, met with an overstatement of Juventus, and the result was an unexpected draw that gave Napoli a positive boost after losing the lead. And now with Chellini getting an injury in addition to the absence of Ben Atia and Pjanic in their next game against Real Madrid. Their luck is not working for them as they could lose the lead also get disqualified from the UCL. While Real Madrid is getting lucky again last time it was Neymar with PSG and thus time one of the most important players in Juventus defenses .
I think juventus players didn't start th game with the same enthusiasm and same aggressive instincts , it was also a very good game from Spal specially in defence , they manage to stop the keys of creating dangerous attacks from juventus and they played wither same intensity for 90 minutes , so in the end the draw is very merited . For chiellini injury it's a bad sign for the rest of the season I think losing him specially against Madrid it's a big problem .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

FT: Sampdoria 0-5 Inter (26' Perisic, 30'32'45'52' Icardi) | Possessions: 39%-61% | Shots: 10-15 | Tackles: 16-16 .
Results and statistics are talking, Inter Milan craze, Icardi super craze. Five goals without conceding victory and 1 player inter milan scored 4 goals, Icardi. Just like Mohamed Salah last night in Liverpool, Icardi managed to do it.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

FT: Sampdoria 0-5 Inter (26' Perisic, 30'32'45'52' Icardi) | Possessions: 39%-61% | Shots: 10-15 | Tackles: 16-16 .
Results and statistics are talking, Inter Milan craze, Icardi super craze. Five goals without conceding victory and 1 player inter milan scored 4 goals, Icardi. Just like Mohamed Salah last night in Liverpool, Icardi managed to do it.
I am still wondering why Icardi and Dybala were not called into the Argentina's national team once again. But i really doubt that Icardi's exploits today would be mentioned a lot by the media especially since he isn't in the EPL. With Inter Milan's win, they have taken the last spot in the Champions League next season.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

Juve kinda messed up last night against Spal, not saying that Spal is a bad team but it’s kinda a shame tha a team like Juventus couldn’t won. Mind-blowing game by Inter especially Icardi, scoring four goals is really impressive.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

After crashing out of the Europa League a few days ago at the hands of Arsenal, AC Milan have extended their winning streak to six games after they beat Chievo Verona by 3-2 and they are currently five points adrift of Champions League football next season.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

Pro Vercelli, more lucky in the face of Carpi, Guest team could only score 1 of the last 5 games they played in the league. Carpi can get 1 point if you try it, but my preference is Pro Vercelli.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yoseph

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Pro Vercelli, more lucky in the face of Carpi, Guest team could only score 1 of the last 5 games they played in the league. Carpi can get 1 point if you try it, but my preference is Pro Vercelli.

The last five four games between the two sides resulted in four draws with no goal being scored in all four games. The last time a goal came was when Carpi won by a lone goal on October 2014. Under 2.5 will be a likely outcome.
poplolnman
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

After crashing out of the Europa League a few days ago at the hands of Arsenal, AC Milan have extended their winning streak to six games after they beat Chievo Verona by 3-2 and they are currently five points adrift of Champions League football next season.
Yeah Ac Milan can still reach the champions league spot considering they are short 5 points from inter at 4th place and 9 points from from roma at 3rd place with 1 game behind. This champions league spot race are so tight , the problem on ac Milan are how their defense so sucks , always conceded Too much goal. Even though they won it , really wasn't their best performance . Everyone really missed ac Milan to come back to champions league. Won't they?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

I am starting being worried about Lazio chance to reach champions league in the end of the season , it will be a war for that 4th position between Lazio, Milan and inter because definitely juventus , Roma and napoli are untouchable , I think Lazio lost big points for that race against a modest team of bologna , they should be worried now even from Milan comeback , not mentioning inter their big threat . Hope they will manage to get that 4 place because they deserve for what they showed the whole season .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

I am starting being worried about Lazio chance to reach champions league in the end of the season , it will be a war for that 4th position between Lazio, Milan and inter because definitely juventus , Roma and napoli are untouchable , I think Lazio lost big points for that race against a modest team of bologna , they should be worried now even from Milan comeback , not mentioning inter their big threat . Hope they will manage to get that 4 place because they deserve for what they showed the whole season .
in my opinion if Milan wins the postponed derby the fight for the 4rth Championsleague spot will be on fire more then the Scudetto as by then Inter will have only 1 point advantage over Lazio and 2 over Milan that will mean the competition for that final spot will be sealed only at the end of the season also if Roma drops points in two games they will also be dragged to the fight they still not secured their 3rd place yet as they still have to visit Lazio and Hosts Juventus in the 37th round all the teams still interested in the race but for me I favore Inter Milan to finish in that 4rth spot Lazio also have good chance but it all comes to what they are going to do in their remaining games.
joebrook

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

I am starting to believe that they are going to lose that spot to Inter Milan because Lazio are winless in their last three games in the Serie A and that has given Inter Milan to overtake them and now AC Milan who is unbeaten in their last six Serie A are closer to them as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

in my opinion if Milan wins the postponed derby the fight for the 4rth Championsleague spot will be on fire more then the Scudetto as by then Inter will have only 1 point advantage over Lazio and 2 over Milan that will mean the competition for that final spot will be sealed only at the end of the season also if Roma drops points in two games they will also be dragged to the fight they still not secured their 3rd place yet as they still have to visit Lazio and Hosts Juventus in the 37th round all the teams still interested in the race but for me I favore Inter Milan to finish in that 4rth spot Lazio also have good chance but it all comes to what they are going to do in their remaining games.

Lazio is out of shape and also has the Europa League.
If Ac Milan wins the derby against Inter will be the favorite for fourth place! it would be a resounding comeback for AC Milan.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:27 PM

I am starting to believe that they are going to lose that spot to Inter Milan because Lazio are winless in their last three games in the Serie A and that has given Inter Milan to overtake them and now AC Milan who is unbeaten in their last six Serie A are closer to them as well.
I do not care if Lazio fail to enter the champions league next season, I would prefer if AC Milan qualify for the champions league because that's where they should be. I miss AC Milan action in the Champions League. Gattuso has a big mouth, he has to prove his point with achievement.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Lazio is out of shape and also has the Europa League.
If Ac Milan wins the derby against Inter will be the favorite for fourth place! it would be a resounding comeback for AC Milan.

Are you sure you wrote it correctly?)
Winning the derby is a necessary step for Milan in saving their chances for next season's Champions League. So if they don't manage to do it, Inter will become a big favorite for finishing in the top-4. As well as he is staying the favorite now.

P.S. Exciting fact for the discussion - 38 tour is Lazio vs Inter in Rome  Smiley
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

I do not care if Lazio fail to enter the champions league next season, I would prefer if AC Milan qualify for the champions league because that's where they should be. I miss AC Milan action in the Champions League. Gattuso has a big mouth, he has to prove his point with achievement.

ac milan still very dificult can finish big four this season
next week ac milan play away meet juventus, i think can lost

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

joebrook

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:15:01 PM

ac milan still very dificult can finish big four this season
next week ac milan play away meet juventus, i think can lost
I do tip Inter Milan to clinch the last spot to the Champions League next season, they have an outstanding match against AC Milan which am very sure that they are going to win and that means they will increase the points between them and Lazio to four points.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

There is 1 case (almost impossible) in which the fourth team classified in Serie A will not qualify in the champion's league:

-Rome wins the champion's Leaague (and is automatically qualified for the next champion's League)
-Lazio wins the Europa League (and is automatically qualified for the next champion's league)
Roma and Lazio are classified in Serie A in fifth place or worse.
In this case only the first 3 classified in serie A would qualify for the next champion's league because there can be a maximum of 5 teams for each country!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

yoseph

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

There is 1 case (almost impossible) in which the fourth team classified in Serie A will not qualify in the champion's league:

-Rome wins the champion's Leaague (and is automatically qualified for the next champion's League)
-Lazio wins the Europa League (and is automatically qualified for the next champion's league)
Roma and Lazio are classified in Serie A in fifth place or worse.
In this case only the first 3 classified in serie A would qualify for the next champion's league because there can be a maximum of 5 teams for each country!
If Napoli was in the Europa League i would have considered them favorite but they are not and there  is no way that Lazio are going to win it especially now that Arsene Wenger has a point to prove.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

rumors say that the new Chinese company of AC Milan is in serious economic difficulties.
The American fund Elliot, who lent money for the summer market, will probably take over the management of the club, and will look for new investors.
The qualification for the next champion's league seems decisive for the future of ac Milan.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 ... 3599 »
  Print  

Jump to: