Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkish Super League Prediction Thread [STSL]  (Read 101984 times)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:02:45 PM

First of all this is one of the most one-sided derby in years. Beşiktaş dominated the game with ball possession, passes and shots on target. They wasted too many opportunities, Fenerbahçe almost lost all hopes, 2 players saw fair red cards for 2 yellow cards. But in the end they made a stupid mistake in last second and Marcelo found his own goal. It was both dramatic and unfair. There's a saying, if you can't score, they will score. Match finished 1-1 but one side played great and one side did nothing and they both share 1 point.
That is the actual reason why “never give up" spirit is really important in football. Fenerbahce been hard defence against Besiktas in this match, they been pushed so hard, even sacrifice some of their man, they didn't quit and finally their hard work pay off. As I said, Besiktas didn't get positive result, now the title race is on again.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Kasımpaşa - Çaykur Rizespor

Kasimpasa faces relegation threatened Rizespor today at the Recep Tayyip Erdogan Stadium. Rizespor are currently winless in three games against Kasimpasa with two losses and a draw. I am tipping a Home win or Draw for Kasimpasa

Kayserispor - Konyaspor

In the last five games between the two sides, there has been less 3 goals scored between them. I am therefore tipping goals Under 2.5 for this game.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:10:53 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 05:13:38 PM by Granxis

I think Gaziantepspor the most critical match in the season of the season. If they are defeated against Galatasaray today, they will fall.
Fenerbahce defeated yesterday, I expect Galatasaray to win this game, they have no other chance.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:04:19 PM

Last week no doubt the best-playing team was Besiktas, but the final defeat in the last second caused them to lose 2 points. Bursaspor probably see in the worst season of your history. They have scored exactly 16 goals in the last 3 games. Talisca in Besiktas can not be in the game due to the penalty, but will not make mistakes on Besiktas' championship way.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

Besiktas are unbeaten in their last seven games against Bursaspor who they are going to face today away from home.Bursaspor are currently on a three game losing streak and have conceded a goal and more in their last seven games. I am predicting a win for Besiktas who needs to win to reclaim top spot.

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Konyaspor vs Kasimpasa - Turkish Cup semi-final
Kasimpasa have one goal lead but they conceded two away goals. As long as Kasimpasa don't lose the game or score more than two goals and lose by only one, they will proceed to the Turkish Cup Final and face one strong opponent between Baseksehir and Fenerbahce. If Kasimpasa make it to the final, they could still count this season as a good season for them, even without the europe league spot. Kasimpasa +0.5 @ 1.76
Granxis

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:23:18 PM

Fenerbahce was defeated 1-0 in the home of the weekend in the league Antalyaspor'a home. Fenerbahce cares very much. The league has more motivation. But still, they can not be said to play a football with a lot of confidence. I look forward to scoring from both teams.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Granxis

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

Genclerbirliği did not perform very well in the last 2 weeks. Basaksehir were ahead in the away game as a score, but they did not score the score. Now they are going to play Fenerbahçe. Fenerbahçe played a very tough cup match between weeks. they lost the match with a penalty for 3 hours. There can be both mental and physical fatigue.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:37:31 AM

Genclerbirliği did not perform very well in the last 2 weeks. Basaksehir were ahead in the away game as a score, but they did not score the score. Now they are going to play Fenerbahçe. Fenerbahçe played a very tough cup match between weeks. they lost the match with a penalty for 3 hours. There can be both mental and physical fatigue.

Well I don't think it's going to be a difficult game for Fenerbahçe even though they've played for well about 180minutes and are liable to be fatigued because Genclerbirliği are not playing at their best in recent weeks and despite being the home team I don't think they can pose a threat to Fenerbahçe.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

I bet on Fenerbahçe-Trabzonspor game over 2.5 and it finished 1-1
WTF is this shit?!
Trabzonspor would have win this game they couldn't make it...
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:45:45 AM

Turkish cup final will be played between Basaksehir and Konyaspor :
Basaksehir had a very good season and they modtly will be rewarded with winning the cup as Konyaspor has a somewhat less season behind because they finished at the middle of the table with average performance but at the end both teams want to get something at the end of the season Konyaspor can play football in Europe next season for winning the cup but i don't think that they have what it takes to win over Basaksehir so I'm going to win Basaksehir.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:06:39 AM

Although league break is a bit boring time for football fans, it is alsa a bit exciting time with transfer news. My favorite team Besiktas finally convinced Pepe and he signed for Besiktas. After 10 season with Real Mdrid he was released earlier this summer. Pepe signed for 2 with last Turkish League Champion Besiktas. The star will be paid  3 million 350 thousand euros per year and an additional 350 thousands euros bonus if he plays 35 games plus 250 thousands euros if Besiktas wins the league title.

The Portuguese star set foot in Istanbul at 5 am this morning and expected to sign the contact after health check. I have to admit that i am very excited for the first game Grin

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:16:19 AM

Although league break is a bit boring time for football fans, it is alsa a bit exciting time with transfer news. My favorite team Besiktas finally convinced Pepe and he signed for Besiktas. After 10 season with Real Mdrid he was released earlier this summer. Pepe signed for 2 with last Turkish League Champion Besiktas. The star will be paid  3 million 350 thousand euros per year and an additional 350 thousands euros bonus if he plays 35 games plus 250 thousands euros if Besiktas wins the league title.

The Portuguese star set foot in Istanbul at 5 am this morning and expected to sign the contact after health check. I have to admit that i am very excited for the first game Grin
A pretty good choice to me. Knowing he had not gained a place in Real Madrid's first team, he chose to leave. And going to Turkey is a wise choice, much wiser than going to China. Going to China is a sign that the player is gone.
grermezter

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:19:15 AM

I was highly convinced that Pepe was going to PSG and I didn't know what happened for him to move to Besiktas though, I really believe Real Madrid should have offered him an extension at the club even if he played from the bench.

Nomad88
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

Galatasaray´s star Wesley Sneijder left Istanbul this morning. In Turkish football media where evey single comment of players are highly exaggerated, he has always been a quiet figure. It was a very wise move and therefore i liked his mature atitude a lot. This didn´t change at his last comment either. In spite off all press questions regarding manager Tudor´s choice of sending him, he just said that he respects the decision and new number 10 Belhanda is a great player. He also added that he had great days in Galatasary and he will always remember them.

While we are getting closer to new season i wanted to share some details about Galatasaray. Although Sneijder case was presented in media as if it was manager Tudor´s choice, the fact is that Galatasaray´s financial situation is too bad and they no longer can afford him. They had no chance but to let Sneijder go and they couldn´s share that publicly as most Galatasaray fans would be so mad. They simply used Tudor to solve this problem. Things are not looking good for them and i advice you to think twice before betting for their win in the future.

kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:17:17 AM

Galatasaray´s star Wesley Sneijder left Istanbul this morning. In Turkish football media where evey single comment of players are highly exaggerated, he has always been a quiet figure. It was a very wise move and therefore i liked his mature atitude a lot. This didn´t change at his last comment either. In spite off all press questions regarding manager Tudor´s choice of sending him, he just said that he respects the decision and new number 10 Belhanda is a great player. He also added that he had great days in Galatasary and he will always remember them.

While we are getting closer to new season i wanted to share some details about Galatasaray. Although Sneijder case was presented in media as if it was manager Tudor´s choice, the fact is that Galatasaray´s financial situation is too bad and they no longer can afford him. They had no chance but to let Sneijder go and they couldn´s share that publicly as most Galatasaray fans would be so mad. They simply used Tudor to solve this problem. Things are not looking good for them and i advice you to think twice before betting for their win in the future.
interesting to wait,where Sneijder will sign,this great man have good season in galatasaray,the captain and leader on and off pitch. but anyway galatasaray no need to worry,they have new comer on Befetombi Gomis from swansea,good attacker,and also they got Maicon from sao paulo,i think super lig will more competitive while in other moment besiktas has sign Pepe from Madrid,and also fenerbahce sign Valbuena,still can't predict who gonna win super lig.
grermezter

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:06:33 AM

Wesley Sneijder would have had a great career had he chosen to leave Inter Milan for Manchester United,  that's the biggest mistake in his career, and he ended up in the Turkish league such a shame for a player so talented.

smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:26:03 PM

This is gonna be an interesting season. The 2 arch enemy clubs Fenerbahce and Trabzonspor will share fixture.
Trabzonspor will follow Fenerbahce. When the teams were crashed by Fenerbahce, they'll play Trabzonspor. I think betting on Trabzonspor will have good results guys.
Nomad88
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:07:31 PM

Galatasaray´s first challange did prove me right. They have lost against Sweden's middle team Östersunds and this game will remain as a very bad memory in the history of the club. I have shared my thoughts regarding problems the club is facing now. Money is the biggest issue at the moment and this caused club to loose Sneijder. Once again, I advice people to be think twice before betting on Galatasaray matches in the beginning of the season. It seems like difficult days are ahaed.

bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:17:22 PM

turkish league seems isn't too popular for the players even honestly i didn't see any big transfer for this summer unless Pepe joined Beşiktaş with free status

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: