Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 2538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 575444 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:57:47 PM

A fantastic return to Heinckes at Bayern who won 2 matches  of 2 in Bundesliga, won 3-0 in champion's league and qualified in the national cup DFB Pokal  against the RB Leipzig.
In the next 7 days, however, he can prove that he has been able to cure his Bayern in fact will play in the Bundesliga against the 2 most difficult rivals (Rb Leipzig 28/10 and Dormund 04/11) and in  champion's league against Celtic (31/10) with a victory would give mathematics certainty of qualification to the next round.

Winning these 3 games in 7 days Bayern will prove to be always the strongest in Bundesliga and to be among the favorites also in champion's league

i think jupp heinckes big effect about bayern munchen performance
heinckes can incraese confidence and performance bayern munchen player
and this now bayern munchen back in first placed rank in bundesliga

Bayern with Heinckes won 5 of 5 matches, considering all competitions, and scored 12 goals and suffered just 1 goal!
with him Bayern has regained confidence.
In Bundesliga from a 5 point gap, now winning against Dortmund in the next match would go to + 6!
Jupp Heynckes has been in charge for less than a month and we have already see the impact that he has brought to the club and he is now on top of the Bundesliga table and here i thought that Bayern Munich are going to find it very difficult to win the trophy this season.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:06:38 PM

A fantastic return to Heinckes at Bayern who won 2 matches  of 2 in Bundesliga, won 3-0 in champion's league and qualified in the national cup DFB Pokal  against the RB Leipzig.
In the next 7 days, however, he can prove that he has been able to cure his Bayern in fact will play in the Bundesliga against the 2 most difficult rivals (Rb Leipzig 28/10 and Dormund 04/11) and in  champion's league against Celtic (31/10) with a victory would give mathematics certainty of qualification to the next round.

Winning these 3 games in 7 days Bayern will prove to be always the strongest in Bundesliga and to be among the favorites also in champion's league

Bayern with Heinckes won 5 of 5 matches, considering all competitions, and scored 12 goals and suffered just 1 goal!
In Bundesliga from a 5 point gap, now winning against Dortmund in the next match would go to + 6!
Jupp Heynckes has been in charge for less than a month and we have already see the impact that he has brought to the club and he is now on top of the Bundesliga table and here i thought that Bayern Munich are going to find it very difficult to win the trophy this season.
I am waiting to give my assessment on the return of Jupp Heynckes when they face PSG in the coming weeks of the Champions League especially since it was the very defeat that resulted in the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti in the first, a win and big one as a matter of fact will be very welcomed and i do hope they win that game when the time comes.

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:40:58 AM

I am waiting to give my assessment on the return of Jupp Heynckes when they face PSG in the coming weeks of the Champions League especially since it was the very defeat that resulted in the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti in the first, a win and big one as a matter of fact will be very welcomed and i do hope they win that game when the time comes.
True the PSG game will be the biggest test for Bayern under Heynckes despite that is too early to give you a reading on what improvement added by him but surely a win will make all the critics goes silence if there was any Dortmund game should not be that difficult because the BVB are not on the right track as their chances to continue in Champiosnleague are small and they have suffered a big defeat last game and their win record for the past 7 games is only two also the odds 3.2 for them to win it are pretty high considering they are at home and Bayern 2.1 so it's clear that Bayern Munich have the upper hand this time.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:26:03 AM

True the PSG game will be the biggest test for Bayern under Heynckes despite that is too early to give you a reading on what improvement added by him but surely a win will make all the critics goes silence if there was any Dortmund game should not be that difficult because the BVB are not on the right track as their chances to continue in Champiosnleague are small and they have suffered a big defeat last game and their win record for the past 7 games is only two also the odds 3.2 for them to win it are pretty high considering they are at home and Bayern 2.1 so it's clear that Bayern Munich have the upper hand this time.

the defeat of PSG is what makes Ancelotti unequivocally fired by Bayern Munich, so PSG will be a real test for a substitute coach, can he make a difference or not? Quality can not be judged from one game, but this is only a feasibility test made by unofficial people like us.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:14:46 AM

With the way Dortmund is playing, i will not be surprised if Bayern Munich wins their upcoming game and comfortably if i might add. I don't seem to know whats the issue is with the team at the moment because they started the season so well and suddenly everything has gone downhill from there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

With the way Dortmund is playing, i will not be surprised if Bayern Munich wins their upcoming game and comfortably if i might add. I don't seem to know whats the issue is with the team at the moment because they started the season so well and suddenly everything has gone downhill from there.

On the contrary they seem to have started well because Bayern Munich was playing badly under Carlo Ancelotti and so they seemed to be amssing points from the start but in reality they were not up to it. I blame them for making the Bundesliga a one way and unattractive league because they barely offer competition. I bet a 10th placed team in the premiere leagye would have easily won this league from batyern minich.
meomeo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:09:58 PM

Electronic money or cryptocurrency is a method of exchange using encryption to ensure transaction security and control of newly created currencies. This money is exchanged directly with an Internet connection device without the need of an intermediary financial institution, which reduces transaction fees.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:41:16 PM

On the contrary they seem to have started well because Bayern Munich was playing badly under Carlo Ancelotti and so they seemed to be amssing points from the start but in reality they were not up to it. I blame them for making the Bundesliga a one way and unattractive league because they barely offer competition. I bet a 10th placed team in the premiere leagye would have easily won this league from batyern minich.
In a way what you are saying is actually true, they others teams in the Bundesliga are the ones who are making the league not competitive enough,  we should stop blaming Bayern Munich for wanting to be the best team in the league.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

In a way what you are saying is actually true, they others teams in the Bundesliga are the ones who are making the league not competitive enough,  we should stop blaming Bayern Munich for wanting to be the best team in the league.

That's true but maybe the financial fair play is not working for the smaller teams in the bundesliga because bayern have all the resources whiles they others are unable to buy big players  for the team and so they keep winning even if they start the season poorly like this season.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:39:40 PM

That's true but maybe the financial fair play is not working for the smaller teams in the bundesliga because bayern have all the resources whiles they others are unable to buy big players  for the team and so they keep winning even if they start the season poorly like this season.
Actually the whole thing is rather dependent on how the money from the Bundesliga is shared among the clubs on the yearly basis. With the EPL I can say that there is some fairness to the whole thing but when it comes to the Bundesliga and even the La Liga it favors the elite clubs and it's no surprise that the other teams are not able to compete as the elites are doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:26:07 PM

Actually the whole thing is rather dependent on how the money from the Bundesliga is shared among the clubs on the yearly basis. With the EPL I can say that there is some fairness to the whole thing but when it comes to the Bundesliga and even the La Liga it favors the elite clubs and it's no surprise that the other teams are not able to compete as the elites are doing.

The la liga is quite different and like the premier league the first 6 to 10 teams can all win the league if the top four teams falter and so they don't play by chance but this can not be said of Germany where it is predominantly Bayern Munich.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

Nobody is guilty, for example, Borussia, that she has ceased to win in the Bundesliga. Bavaria vice versa, with the arrival of a new coach, only adds from the match to the match.
freedos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

life is hard, dont make it more harder

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:22:36 AM

The la liga is quite different and like the premier league the first 6 to 10 teams can all win the league if the top four teams falter and so they don't play by chance but this can not be said of Germany where it is predominantly Bayern Munich.

of course its different
Ochkarik

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:27:43 AM

I thought that this season will be interesting in the Bundesliga. Borussia from the start so well started, I thought Bavaria would be a competition. It turned out that Borussia was only enough for a few rounds. Bavaria will once again win the championship.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

I thought that this season will be interesting in the Bundesliga. Borussia from the start so well started, I thought Bavaria would be a competition. It turned out that Borussia was only enough for a few rounds. Bavaria will once again win the championship.
i do have same thought just like you that after seeing 3 times win in a row at the beginning of Bundesliga Dortmund could be good contender for Bayern Munich for the rivalry to get Bundesliga trophy but apparently i was wrong that Dortmund still can't maintain their performance and looks unstable moreover Dortmund still can't able to win on champion league

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

Eintracht Frankfurt have been a solid team recently as they now collected 8 points from their past 4 games and they should be happy with that and now they have a very tough match at home but they could transform it to be a home win they will need to focus and make extra effort because their visitors Werder Bremen may have been a poor team as they recorded 5 draws and 5 losses from their 10 league games until now but they have a new manager that could help turn thing's around with new tactics and they will probably try to get away with one point since it will be a nice away game for them so I don't expect a lot of goals but under 2,5 goals and home team to win is my expectation for this game.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

2 big matches this week in Bundesliga:
B.Dortmund (second with 20 points) against Bayern (first with 23 points) and Rb Leipzig (third with 19 points) against Hannover (fourth with 18 points).

I expect a spectacular match between Dortmund and Bayern with the 2 best bundesliga attacks, with the challenge between Aubameyang and Lewandowski.

Bayern wins this match could already run away, with a +6 advantage over rivals if RB Leipzig and Hannovers will make a draw

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1593

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

B.Dortmund (second with 20 points) against Bayern (first with 23 points) and Rb Leipzig (third with 19 points) against Hannover (fourth with 18 points).

I expect a spectacular match between Dortmund and Bayern with the 2 best bundesliga attacks, with the challenge between Aubameyang and Lewandowski.

Bayern wins this match could already run away, with a +6 advantage over rivals if RB Leipzig and Hannovers will make a draw

Dortmund vs Bayern is the big one, imo the two biggest teams in Germany. Should be a really exciting match. So difficult to predict a result so I will just go for both teams to score.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:42:36 PM

Dortmund vs Bayern is the big one, imo the two biggest teams in Germany. Should be a really exciting match. So difficult to predict a result so I will just go for both teams to score.
I am sure there is going to be a lot of goals in this game but I will not be surprised if Bayern Munich carry the day and it seems there are a lot of tough games in Europe this weekend and I am going to enjoy them a lot,

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

Augsburg is performing well this season. Augsburg won a comfortable victory against Bremen in the away game. Both teams are likely to score. Suggestion is over 2,5 goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 2538 »
  Print  

Jump to: