Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 [828] 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 2549 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 576854 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 04:15:09 PM

With the present condition of the Bundesliga standings, it seems Dormund don't longer have hope in completing for the title. They literally lost points in their match. I was expecting them I beat Bayer Leverkusen, because it could have drawn them more closer to Bayern Munich. But, unfortunately, they lost despite playing home. Although, Haaland was absence in the game, and that made the match tough for Dormund to win.
However, Dormund will be playing against Union Berlin in their next game, hopefully they can probably recover.

When Haaland returns to the pitch, Dortmund should not have any problems to get three points from the match against Union Berlin.
Unfortunately, the absence of Haaland in the game against Bayer Leverkusen has shown that if Haaland leaves Dortmund in the next transfer window, the next season could be very difficult for this team. I think that despite the huge amount of money unofficially proposed by, for example, Real Madrid, Borussia will want to keep him at all costs.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:02:18 PM

Dortmund 2-5 Leverkusen

Dortmund managed to surprise me, they lost and conceded 5 goals, I didn't expect them to lose and concede so many goals, my multi bet was lost thanks to Dortmund losing that game. I keep wondering what the hell is going on with Dortmund? they are definitely not doing well and the chance of being champs is just a distant dream

The defeat to Leverkusen caused Dortmund to be knocked out of the championship competition because the distance between the points with Bayer Munich as the leader of the standings was getting further, which was 9 points, of course it was very difficult for Dortmund to catch up with these points, considering that Bayer's game is currently very consistent, but in any football can happen considering that the remaining matches are still very long, which leaves 15 more matches, hopefully this defeat can be a stepping stone to be able to perform in the maksimalfuture,

xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1481

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:05:32 PM

Dortmund 2-5 Leverkusen

Dortmund managed to surprise me, they lost and conceded 5 goals, I didn't expect them to lose and concede so many goals, my multi bet was lost thanks to Dortmund losing that game. I keep wondering what the hell is going on with Dortmund? they are definitely not doing well and the chance of being champs is just a distant dream

We watched a lot of goals in the last games of Borussia Dortmund. But Dortmund was scoring goals in these matches, the opposite happened in yesterday's match. This time they conceded exactly 5 goals, I did not expect this Cheesy
Bayern Munich increased the gap in the leaderboard. They will probably remain the leader until the end of the league. I will be curious about Leverkusen's next games

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 05:17:32 PM

If we look at the reply goal, it was also scored through an own goal because the ball was indeed hit by Frimpong and indeed the first two goals were scored with own goals.
But what's interesting here is that even though Dortmund had more control of the ball, Leverkusen scored more chances and goals and indeed Dortmund's attacks were too monotonous so it was easy to predict.
The score is now 1-3 for the visitors, and I am now in a quandary because indeed I bet on Dortmund in this match

It has been proven once again that Dortmund is a weak team without Haaland. Their entire team and their entire match strategy depend on Haaland. At the moment they are trailing 4-1. I don't think they will be able to return to the truck in this match. They have conceded 4 goals, more importantly, they are not able to attack well. Dortmund will have to give up hope of gaining points from this match.
It's true, Haaland's presence is very good for them but this is used as a focus and I think this is something wrong because it makes one of the players less good.
and now it is evident when Haaland doesn't play they seem to lose motivation in playing and they are confused about giving the ball to the front line because there are no references to score goals.
when I see this I feel like they are like Barcelona who lost Messi and Juventus when they lost Ronaldo a few seasons ago.
They were thrashed 2-5 at home and it's quite a shame because they dropped points at home by quite a large margin

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
MAAManda

Activity: 1470
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 05:45:45 PM

Dortmund 2-5 Leverkusen

If we look at the statistics, Dortmund did not play badly against Leverkusen. Dortmund made a massive attack more than Leverkusen did.

Luck was more in favor of Leverkusen, with low dominance on the field they managed to beat Dortmund. With the result of this match, Leverkusen is getting closer to Dortmund in the Bundesliga standings.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:22:35 PM

Wolfburg 4 - Furth 1

Aster Viranckx has scored two goals in the 1st half and then MaX Arnold and Max Philip added 2 more goals in the 2nd which lead the team to win the match. Branimir Hrgota scored a goal on behalf of Furth. The goal was really awesome. They got a chance to shoot the goal and he made it.  However, Wolfurg own this match after 5 matches. Hope it continues its current performances and moves up

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
andyou1234

Activity: 918
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:27:44 PM

BAYER MUNICE is still leading this year's bundes league standings with 52 points from 21 matches played, while the second position is temporarily occupied by dortmund with 43 points from 21 matches, but I am very optimistic that this year's bundes league will be won by bayer munice because of their game is in peak performance at the moment, besides that the top score is currently held by LEWANDOSKI R, with a total of 24 goals which spearheaded bayer munice,

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:47:15 PM

Today it was announced that Bayern Munich defender Niklas Süle will move to Dortmund on a free transfer in the summer. This is an interesting change, as Süle has played regularly at Bayern and is a set player at the club as well as in the national team, but according to his own statement did not feel valued by the club. So now he moves to Dortmund, although many international clubs and also top Premier League clubs were interested in him.
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 06:56:15 PM

Dortmund wasted another chance of getting close to Bayern Munich in the standings. I was aware of an important thing like Haaland didn't play in the Leverkusen match but still Dortmund shouldn't have played this badly. They would have got at least one point in this match normally. And it wouldn't be a surprise to see them winning even in the absence of Haaland too. Leverkusen were one of the in-form teams maybe but I didn't think that they had much chance here. But they obtained a spectacular victory by 5-2 away. As Bayern Munich beat Leipzig by 3-2, the point gap with Dortmund is nine again.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 07:48:11 PM

Nobody could have predicted Dortmund losing this badly. I mean maybe a loss could have been seen, since any team could lose to any team but I do not think that this type of dominance wasn't really expected from Leverkusen at all. I hope that Dortmund could find a way back to fight for the top spot, even if they end up not becoming champions at least be around Bayern to scare them to play better.

But, by the looks of it I feel like there is a very low chance for that to happen. Not like Bayern had a very easy game, 3-2 is not something Bayern is used to neither but they managed to make it work somehow, I really hope that Dortmund could close a bit of that 9 point difference, for now it looks like there is no chance.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2217

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 08:58:20 PM

Today it was announced that Bayern Munich defender Niklas Süle will move to Dortmund on a free transfer in the summer. This is an interesting change, as Süle has played regularly at Bayern and is a set player at the club as well as in the national team, but according to his own statement did not feel valued by the club. So now he moves to Dortmund, although many international clubs and also top Premier League clubs were interested in him.

That is really interesting. Two days ago I read some rumours about it and now it is official. The opinions towards Süle were different among the team and the leader board. If you don't have 100% backing, it is understandable that you want to leave.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 09:06:08 PM

This is quite interesting because usually Dortmund always give their players to Bayern Cheesy
I don't know the reason why Sule moved to Dortmund's side for what reason but with this big clubs like Chelsea, MU, Tottenham and Barcelona have to feel disappointment now because indeed some media have always linked this player to the club after not renewing his contract at bayern.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 09:41:24 PM

Bundesliga top scorers after 21. matchday:

Lewandowski is playing an extremely strong season again this year. After 21 match days, he has already scored 24 goals. It will be interesting to see if he can improve on his goal record of 41 goals from last season. On the next two matchdays he has the chance to score some goals against rather weaker opponents like Bochum and Greuther Fürth.

This goes to show how Valuable Robert Lewandowski is for Bayern Munich that they are sure willing to focus more on his contract than changing him and getting another superstar, well we can not blame them if they would offer him double or triple the price, from that kind of performance, and this chart on how many goals he can accomplish in a season, that was really amazing,

and next match will surely be on February 12 and Bayern will go against VfL Bochum this time from my perspective, this could be an easy target to get another win and mostly secure them to the 1st spot of the standing.

Dortmund 2-5 Leverkusen

You can not blame them, and just like what I have said they can not underestimate Leverkusen because Leverkusen is not a pushover team, and they have players that are worth noting to look for, and that will be Robert Andrich, Florian Wirtz, Moussa Diaby, and their center-forward Patrik Schick the number 2 from the Bundesliga top scorers after 21. matchday list Number 2 to Erling Haaland this season, pretty much I don't want to conclude that Dortmund underestimated Leverkusen that much, but this kind of things really happen even the immortal Bayern losses sometimes to Leverkusen so Dortmund does have any reason to be ashamed of,

Nobody could have predicted Dortmund losing this badly. I mean maybe a loss could have been seen, since any team could lose to any team but I do not think that this type of dominance wasn't really expected from Leverkusen at all. I hope that Dortmund could find a way back to fight for the top spot, even if they end up not becoming champions at least be around Bayern to scare them to play better.

Bayer Leverkusen is not a pushover team and I too really shocked at the result, well I didn't expect that Leverkusen can pull 5 goals over Dortmund well make it 4 because that own goal over Manuel Akanji was really not Dortmund intention and Leverkusen's Jeremie Frimpong own goal aswell, I really thought that the score will be just close, the first prediction for the game will be 2-1, 3-2, or 2-2, 3-3, this close of a match whoever's going to win, but this kind of goal stunt that Leverkusen had pull was really something,

But, by the looks of it I feel like there is a very low chance for that to happen. Not like Bayern had a very easy game, 3-2 is not something Bayern is used to neither but they managed to make it work somehow, I really hope that Dortmund could close a bit of that 9 point difference, for now it looks like there is no chance.

Bayern was pretty lucky against Leipzig having Josko Gvardiol's own goal mistake, the match could be a draw or a Leipzig win, Leipzig is not a pushover team aswell they are 2nd place in the last season of the Bundesliga and I have witnessed many matches that stun their fans while watching, so preferably Bayern Munich is just crazy lucky from that game.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 10:15:38 PM

This is quite interesting because usually Dortmund always give their players to Bayern Cheesy
I don't know the reason why Sule moved to Dortmund's side for what reason but with this big clubs like Chelsea, MU, Tottenham and Barcelona have to feel disappointment now because indeed some media have always linked this player to the club after not renewing his contract at bayern.
Niklas Sule decision make Dortmund as his destination club make surprise because have bigger club like Chelsea, Manchester Unite and Tottenham Hotspur try to get him, but he keep plays with Bayern rival club is Dortmund. I think will give good competitive for next season usually Dortmund sell their player to Bayer but now have been different from Bayern to Dortmund. I thinks is very good for Dortmund can get the best player like Niklas Sule and they need looking for several great player if keep consistent for the next season.

Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:31:16 PM

Sule making his finally destination Dortmund is not a bad one, a chance to come to the premier league, but then he has said no to them.
Navigating to Dortmund will help him settle down fast with no much pressure on his shoulder, they play almost the same style of football as Bayern Munich.
He'll settle down fast and help solve the defense issues a bit, I'm looking forward to further improvement.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 10:52:05 PM

Bayern Munich have the upper hand again in the league by nine points now. Dortmund are just handing the big advantage to them like all the time. The point interval is nine again and this time I don't believe that Dortmund will get another chance to get too close to them. I think that Bayern Munich can already be considered as the champions of this season. They really deserve it. Dortmund need to perform much better than this to have a claim on the title next season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 11:47:14 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2022, 12:16:42 AM by AndySt
Merited by TopT3ns (1)

Bayern Munich have the upper hand again in the league by nine points now. Dortmund are just handing the big advantage to them like all the time. The point interval is nine again and this time I don't believe that Dortmund will get another chance to get too close to them. I think that Bayern Munich can already be considered as the champions of this season. They really deserve it. Dortmund need to perform much better than this to have a claim on the title next season.
Everything is still possible, but in light of the fact that Borussia Dortmund is the main pursuer of Bayern Munich and cannot keep the pace set by the leader, then for now we can really say so. The most important thing about Borussia Dortmund, I would like to say that the team seems to have hit the ceiling of its capabilities in recent years and cannot take that single step to be higher than Bayern, although of course there are reasons for this and the financial component occupies the most important place in this. Therefore, now the main hope for Borussia Dortmund is to find the same charismatic coach as Jurgen Klopp who could somehow compensate for the financial handicap of Bayern Munich with his coaching qualities.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 05:00:55 PM

Bayern is a real curse for Dortmund - if you take away Bayern, then looking at the standings, you would think that Borussia dominates quite confidently (despite frequent defeats). But unfortunately for Dortmund, Bavaria is one floor higher. By the way, at the moment, bookmakers are accepting bets on the fact that Bayern will become the champion with the odds of 1.01. Borussia Dortmund is rated with 21 odds.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 05:21:47 PM

dortmund played less consistently in the match last night dourmund was defeated by leverkusen with a score of 2-5, even though they played at home but dormurd had to suffer a bitter defeat because they were crushed by leverkusen at home, even though dordmund lost but they are still in second place temporary standings, and leverkusen are in third place in the standings, while bayern is still firmly at the top of the standings, after defeating leipzing in week 21 yesterday, the match between bayern vs leipzing was fierce 5 goals were created in the match last night, good luck favored bayern because at minute 58 josko gvardiol made. error for putting the ball into his own net while trying to clear the ball..
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 05:23:46 PM

Isn't this already very normal for the Bundesliga Grin
Bayern's hegemony has been running for 9 years in a row and this season will be the 10th and from every season they always win with a point difference of at least about 10 points more than the club in 2nd position, except in the 2018/2019 season because their difference is only Just 2 points and maybe this is the only moment where the Bundesliga has a strong candidate and a tight rivalry between Bayern and Dortmund.
This season will not be much different and indeed this is something that is for sure because there is no single club that can stop Bayern unless they are lucky and can win against Bayern.

Pages: « 1 ... 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 [828] 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 ... 2549 »
  Print  

Jump to: