Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voting Poll Analyzer (#PAS) - book @AltSheets to analyze your (any) data  (Read 619 times)
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 02:11:11 PM

Poll Analysis Sheet (@AltSheets #PAS)

The voting for ordering the projects in the nxthacks2015 hackathon was done
with the help of the superb NXT voting system (poll 8316013305858322997).

As you might know, I just love data, data analysis, and spreadsheets
- so I put some effort into analyzing our results. Then overdid it :-)

Now it is clear: With this spreadsheet I've created a new product!

But just judge it yourself:
PollAnalysisSheet-v05-nxthacks-voting-analyzed-by-AltSheets.pdf

screenshot (click to open PDF, then zoom in):

Now - can you see that you have four options now?

:-)

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:32:31 PM

I just simply can not get the thread myself, please I am interested in the winner of nxthacks2015 programming competitions.

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 08:44:53 AM

Quote from: alwinlinzee
I actually need to know the winner and I shall contact him ...

You have already contacted ... the winner.

:-)

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: