Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn bitcoins quickly  (Read 9843 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:24:42 PM

play gambling very quickly to get bitcoin, but you can also quickly lose. yeah if you want to get a quick bitcoin necessarily have a high risk Grin

gambling is just for fun and everyone know that there is a risk, of course we can earn huge amounts by gambling but we can lose too and it's accepted (i think) by gamblers

Just dont bet what you cant lose.

Indeed.. gambling should be just for for fun. you win some and lose some.

Yes it should, but nobody gambles like this unfortunately! I have learned that people either gamble or don't and those that gamble end up losing quite a lot in majority of cases.

So I would never be mentioning gambling and earning in the same sentence.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:11:36 PM

To earn bitcoins quickly you must have been running some online business. Only with a services associated with bitcoin you can make lot of bitcoins in a short time period. Making exchanges and selling goods are some options to get into bitcoin business.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:13:54 PM

To earn bitcoins quickly you must have been running some online business. Only with a services associated with bitcoin you can make lot of bitcoins in a short time period. Making exchanges and selling goods are some options to get into bitcoin business.

All the business ideas are good. But we need some initial bitcoin to start kicking off them.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:53:32 AM

Well you can also trade stuff in an OTC market, or via mail.

Many people do that, buy stuff on e-bay and sell it for bitcoin to other people.

SFR90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:28:44 AM

You can't make that kind of money "quickly" you need to first find the way to make money such as referring people to sites, participating in multiple promotions, make a site etc... you can't make an amount like that daily "quickly".
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:12:19 AM

been trying to earn quickly since the start of my online adventure. I signup on upwork.com and get a job but I only got few which is limited to about 20 to 30 hours a week and if yuor rate is just $3 an hour, earnings  can't be enough when you get to pay bills. I end up creating websites and and having adsense account but the competition is just too hash.

found out about signature campaign here and I think I can earn enough with some extra from my online jobs. This isn't a quick earn scheme but sure you can handle while you enjoy chatting with members here.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:29:37 PM

Making bitcoin quickly is only possible with trading and gambling. Both requires investment and both are riskier for your initial investment too.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 02:46:36 PM

If you are a multi tasker and has a skills like making website css or any related in internet you can 1btc in one day.. So you can offer your skill in services section to earn 1 btc and do multi tasking like joining sign campaign ,twitter campaign, facebook posting . Or if you have lots of lucky you can play gambling and win but its very risky.. good luck to your journey and finding the solution on earn bitcoins quickly

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maricampos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:51:20 PM

Making bitcoin quickly is only possible with trading and gambling. Both requires investment and both are riskier for your initial investment too.

Lending out is also a good way of making bitcoins....
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:13:53 PM

Lending is riskier like bitcoin trading....
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:28:36 PM

Lending sounds great when you look at rates some are like those advance in paycheck .... just huge amounts of interest.  And if you work it out it appears great.

The problem is defaults sadly it seems that when someone defaults it's pretty hard to get money back.  Some go legal route, but a lot are just out of luck.  Just like BTCJam I would never trust it.  If they default on it all they do is give you the persons info.  So I suggest being very careful when loaning BTC out.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:40:42 PM

not if they give you a proper collateral, it's all about collateral in lending, for example here a good collateral would be their account, if they default you just sell their account

instead trading need a deep experience, and even then you are at the mercy of bad luck
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:37:07 PM

I don't think so, IMO lending is the safest way to grow your bitcoins and easy profit. You'll just need to have quite big capital and start lending to users here. Just make sure you always ask for a collateral before lending someone , but personally I do give non-collateral loans to whom I feel is trusted enough. Collaterals will guarantee your profit from lending.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 12:10:26 AM

not if they give you a proper collateral, it's all about collateral in lending, for example here a good collateral would be their account, if they default you just sell their account

instead trading need a deep experience, and even then you are at the mercy of bad luck

A lot don't have proper collateral.   For example the entire BTCJam takes no collateral but based on info.  Some here are based off past aswell.

It seems few have the proper collateral as if they did a lot of the time they would not  need the loan. 
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:40:49 AM

You can earn bitcoins quickly without spending any money by doing a micro earnings like faucet... this is very fast earning but low earning.... then you can also earn quickly solving some survey if you are in good country you can get high earnings buy doing some survey...
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:13:35 AM

Promise people that they can double their bitcoins in 14 days if they invest an certain amount to you. And then leave the site after 13 days.
There are people enough that believes you on your blue eyes only and send you their BTC.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:27:16 AM

You can earn bitcoins quickly without spending any money by doing a micro earnings like faucet... this is very fast earning but low earning.... then you can also earn quickly solving some survey if you are in good country you can get high earnings buy doing some survey...

What? Did you just said that we can earn bitcoins quickly with faucets? You're definitely wrong as it was the slowest way to earn bitcoins. Maybe what you mean was the easiest , well it's quite right then.

anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:32:18 AM

the faucets the signatures the games the mining the work work work and you get a few satoshis never a BTC per day in most cases.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 09:17:59 PM

Now i have realize that theres a another way to earn 1btc a day or even more. without hacking. CPA is the solution because i just try it 2 days ago for the test why some people make 1k plus in a day. I was always thinking why so im experiment and test it then now i dont expected that i can earn fast even $10 usd a day..
Im surprised that after opening my account i have 57 usd dollars i dont expect it. It means My experiment is successful... So i will say this method is the quick way to earn a bitcoin...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:06:37 AM

I guess what you are saying is 2 answers ,possible and yet not possible.You can make it happen if you will get a job after salary buy bitcoin then invest on cloudmining sites and compound untill you have dailh payout of 1 btc or more.But in other hand you cannot  make it possible if you will just use faucets online.Tho it is possible on faucets but it will take you much much much time or even yearx

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████