Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ro฿oT - 2% daily for 7 days, Principal Back, Total Return 114%  (Read 20685 times)
rychallenge

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:02:10 AM

And finally  SCAM  Grin
The admin have now scammed the peoples in 3 Projects edgecoin.com, enlargerok.com and robitbot.com.

Waiting for fourth Admin give back my deposite and Ill invest into your next project
He will never give you your deposite back because he is a scammer a lot of users losed there coins on his Projects.
Now he is back on raisebits.cc

I think that these projects have different administrators.
I always thought you were a scam buster but it is very obvious robitbot and raise bit is same admin, but you deny it?
I am starting to doubt your opinion even though I used to very much respect it.

EnlargerOK and Robitbot made professional web-developer, but raisebits made a newbie, using a primitive template of site.
Look at details site more, and you can easily see a significant difference.
i am sorry but then why do you trust a newbie using a primitive template, when you call scam to all users who use primitive template? and with .05btc?
I don't understand your logic

Because 0.05 BTC ( $13.32 ) - it is not so big sum and i will hope that get principal back with profit  Roll Eyes  All of sites from this section - it is a game with result SCAM in END!

so why do you post on other sites negative but for site that happen to look like enlargerok admin, you fully support?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:15:48 AM

And finally  SCAM  Grin
The admin have now scammed the peoples in 3 Projects edgecoin.com, enlargerok.com and robitbot.com.

Waiting for fourth Admin give back my deposite and Ill invest into your next project
He will never give you your deposite back because he is a scammer a lot of users losed there coins on his Projects.
Now he is back on raisebits.cc

I think that these projects have different administrators.
I always thought you were a scam buster but it is very obvious robitbot and raise bit is same admin, but you deny it?
I am starting to doubt your opinion even though I used to very much respect it.

EnlargerOK and Robitbot made professional web-developer, but raisebits made a newbie, using a primitive template of site.
Look at details site more, and you can easily see a significant difference.
i am sorry but then why do you trust a newbie using a primitive template, when you call scam to all users who use primitive template? and with .05btc?
I don't understand your logic

Because 0.05 BTC ( $13.32 ) - it is not so big sum and i will hope that get principal back with profit  Roll Eyes  All of sites from this section - it is a game with result SCAM in END!

so why do you post on other sites negative but for site that happen to look like enlargerok admin, you fully support?

I liked the site EnlargerOK, he worked for a long time and I got a good profit.
misteagle

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:24:47 AM

Can I join the giveaway? I only have 14 posts.
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:40:03 AM

Can I join the giveaway? I only have 14 posts.

What are you talking about? Did you read the previous comments? The site is not working and ended a scam.
assassintiger

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:16:03 PM

I got my payment from robitbot today. I hope it still long life this way, it's exciting till now and can get a real and big success online
veves1
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 01:21:12 PM

I got my payment from robitbot today. I hope it still long life this way, it's exciting till now and can get a real and big success online

WOW   Shocked  Amaizing  May be it was refferal paid Huh
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:50:11 PM

prove it, newbie
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:13:36 PM

Newbie and where is the proof?

Desert Flame

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:59:40 PM

Hi, when is the next project?
veves1
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:11:15 PM

There are many other project which live more than thise admin hyips .

Vasilich

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:19:24 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 06:36:06 PM by Vasilich

There are many other project which live more than thise admin hyips .

LOL  Grin  I do not think so. None of the projects in this section not working longer than projects from this admin.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:59:46 PM

Wow, glad to see so many happy earners in the thread.
LoL a newbie with 0 activity is happy.....  Roll Eyes

ClashBit

Activity: 160

Love BTC!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:19:35 AM

All people who were scammed by this scumbag need to read before investing

In post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1160847.msg12230676#msg12230676 some months ago I alerted people that this admin was the same that got from me over 3 BTC in his last project enlargerok.com

Be careful.

Don't worry because I have a lot of information about the admin and my laywers are tracking him on his next movements until we can get him to put him on jail with his country authorities.

FBI and Interpol are on this matter so its just a matter of time until my guys get him with the FBI and Interpol.

I don't expect to get the money back but no proxy or vpn will get him out of jail.

He already scammed more than 500 BTC in his projects so its worth the time of some big guys to look at him.

Also be careful with Vasilich and clipman77 and some other alt accounts he uses to get more attention and bumps. It's all about the marketing of the scheme. We got you all guys tracked so be ready to get caught in any time. No plane or country will save you since we will get you.

And do not use a coin mixer, we got them too.

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:29:19 AM

In post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1160847.msg12230676#msg12230676 some months ago I alerted people that this admin was the same that got from me over 3 BTC in his last project enlargerok.com

Be careful.

Don't worry because I have a lot of information about the admin and my laywers are tracking him on his next movements until we can get him to put him on jail with his country authorities.

FBI and Interpol are on this matter so its just a matter of time until my guys get him with the FBI and Interpol.

I don't expect to get the money back but no proxy or vpn will get him out of jail.

He already scammed more than 500 BTC in his projects so its worth the time of some big guys to look at him.

Also be careful with Vasilich and clipman77 and some other alt accounts he uses to get more attention and bumps. It's all about the marketing of the scheme. We got you all guys tracked so be ready to get caught in any time. No plane or country will save you since we will get you.

this sounds too good to be true but if you are really tracking those scammers ,keep it up and good luck Smiley
i haven't lost on his both sites but i know there are a lot of people who lost more than they can afford to lose.
Vasilich

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 05:48:12 AM

Be careful.

Thx for info! I'm not alt, you are mistake and I do not have any relation to those sites. Smiley
ClashBit

Activity: 160

Love BTC!

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:49:41 PM

Yes you are an Alt according to our investigations.

Don't worry. We will get you when time comes.

Enjoy your time.

Thank you
Magnesium Coin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:55:25 AM

Yes you are an Alt according to our investigations.

Don't worry. We will get you when time comes.

Enjoy your time.

Thank you

What's your current status of your investigation ?
I hope you get justice soon! Cheers mate Smiley
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:36:30 AM

Be careful.

Was this part of the raisebit scam site too? I put in 0.047btc and got nothing back. What a joke this guy operated 3 seprate sites. I hope they get this guy and throw the book at him.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 10:17:24 AM

Be careful.

Was this part of the raisebit scam site too? I put in 0.047btc and got nothing back. What a joke this guy operated 3 seprate sites. I hope they get this guy and throw the book at him.

Based on the users who invested here this site is not paying anymore and totally ended as scam, better be careful next time when you are investing to ponzi scheme.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:34:50 PM

Run by a serial scammer.
Don't trust in these type of sites. Save your coins for something that has been around for over a year or more.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: