Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOVERMENTS killing CRYPTO. Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO.  (Read 2393 times)
WilderX (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:33:28 PM

...QUANTUM technology IS TODAY. There is no QUANTUM COMPUTER YET...

There is someting like a quantum computer -called D-Wave 2x and it is working. But its not faster than other machines.

Yes exactly TODAY and the perfect technology to use to RIP ALL REGULAR PEOPLE OFF their money who don't have access to that technology they can shrink the market value of a Bitcoin down to less than one Million dollars with in couple of years depending on how big data center of Quantum Miners they will build.

Hopalong

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:40:39 PM

Can we see your lovely facts?

Countless good discussions have been ruined by facts... Cheesy

I do not think any goverment is afraid of bitcoin. Why would they?
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:45:57 PM

It's either GOVERMENT or ENTREPRENEUR who is doing this. Either way BITCOIN + all cryptos and people holding value in it ARE DOOMED.

Hopalong

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:53:31 PM

It's either GOVERMENT or ENTREPRENEUR who is doing this. Either way BITCOIN + all cryptos and people holding value in it ARE DOOMED.

Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:59:16 PM

Bitcoin network Hashrate just keeps on going UP UP UP,
Good news! This only makes Bitcoin stronger.

BUT price keeps on going DOWN DOWN DOWN. This is not profitable for the miners by a longshot.
Not for the current number of miners. So this will result in some miners stopping. Long before there's only a small number of miners left, mining will become SO profitable that plenty of miners will start again (or new miners will come). What's the problem?

Only logical explanation is THIS: Goverments have developed HIGHTECH QUANTUM ASICS for sole purphose of killing cryptocurrencies where they stand in order to KEEP THEIR POWER GRIP.
If anyone makes a quantum asic that can mine faster, great! This only makes the Bitcoin network stronger!

How the f*ck would that be killing Bitoin? More hashing power = more security! And it doesn't matter whether it's the government (which government by the way, North Korea? China? Zimbabwe?) or a company or some billionaire individual or whoever.

THIS IS A FACT.
Proof?

Then again, this post sounds like trolling. Stop it please, we have more than enough FUD already.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:07:15 PM

Bitcoin network Hashrate just keeps on going UP UP UP,
Good news! This only makes Bitcoin stronger.

BUT price keeps on going DOWN DOWN DOWN. This is not profitable for the miners by a longshot.
Not for the current number of miners. So this will result in some miners stopping. Long before there's only a small number of miners left, mining will become SO profitable that plenty of miners will start again (or new miners will come). What's the problem?

Only logical explanation is THIS: Goverments have developed HIGHTECH QUANTUM ASICS for sole purphose of killing cryptocurrencies where they stand in order to KEEP THEIR POWER GRIP.
If anyone makes a quantum asic that can mine faster, great! This only makes the Bitcoin network stronger!

How the f*ck would that be killing Bitoin? More hashing power = more security! And it doesn't matter whether it's the government (which government by the way, North Korea? China? Zimbabwe?) or a company or some billionaire individual or whoever.

THIS IS A FACT.
Proof?

Then again, this post sounds like trolling. Stop it please, we have more than enough FUD already.

You obviously do not understand what holds the BTC price at the level it is. Let me make it clear for you.

WHEN someone has developed a x 10 x 100 x 1000 x 1000000 more efficient way to mine THE PRICE WILL DROP.

ENUFF SAID?

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:10:46 PM

Bitcoin network Hashrate just keeps on going UP UP UP, BUT price keeps on going DOWN DOWN DOWN. This is not profitable for the miners by a longshot.

THIS IS A FACT. Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. + CENTRALIZATION through development is also FAIL FYI (bribes on the dev team etc.)

Prove your claim with actual evidence and not just statements.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:16:59 PM

Bitcoin network Hashrate just keeps on going UP UP UP, BUT price keeps on going DOWN DOWN DOWN. This is not profitable for the miners by a longshot.

THIS IS A FACT. Back to the drawing table SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. + CENTRALIZATION through development is also FAIL FYI (bribes on the dev team etc.)

Prove your claim with actual evidence and not just statements.

Numerous pool operators just don't understand the growing hashrate's they are getting from users.

You can look at the network hashrate there's no way even high end asics are barely making profits at these rates something fishy going on.

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:22:15 PM

Can some BTC high end miner come here with evidence that they are actually making profit and how much?

It is already clear to me that we are beyond normal ASICS at this point whoever is running them.

Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:36:40 PM

Can some BTC high end miner come here with evidence that they are actually making profit and how much?

It is already clear to me that we are beyond normal ASICS at this point whoever is running them.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

Go away and do something with your life. I'm pretty sure if you're going to look in the mirror and think about what you have accomplished till now you're going to start crying.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:38:44 PM

While I'm not "high end" miner my underclocked Antminer S5 is making me a tidy profit.

However, I'll have to say I'm still at a huge loss in the bigger picture due to massive fraud against me by the ASIC company Black Arrow LTD. It's been almost 2 years now since I ordered a miner from them LOL.
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:43:14 PM

Go away and do something with your life. I'm pretty sure if you're going to look in the mirror and think about what you have accomplished till now you're going to start crying.

Oh I am very satisfied of my accomplishments 2 boys, wife and very good income + profits from crypto I have everything I need.

Your attempt to make personal insult matter in a global problem HAS FAILED.

NUFF SAID

Jammalan the Prophet

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:46:19 PM

Oh I am very satisfied of my accomplishments 2 boys, wife and very good income + profits from crypto I have everything I need.

NUFF SAID

A guy who in his previous posts was begging for coins worth 10-20 cents and mining with a videocard....

Yeah , i'm pretty sure you have very good income +)))))
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:52:02 PM

NUFF SAID

A guy who in his previous posts was begging for coins worth 10-20 cents and mining with a videocard....

And I do outside of crypto altough I have probably made more in crypto the past years than you have made total income seeing as how hollow as you are still trying to make this personal you must be a BIG bagholder and I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. I truly do nobody should take big losses on this, but they will and I will revisit our discussion later. I will see how you respond to me then. Cheesy

Jammalan the Prophet

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 08:59:02 PM

NUFF SAID

And I do outside of crypto altough I have probably made more in crypto the past years than you have made total income seeing as how hollow as you are still trying to make this personal you must be a BIG bagholder and I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. I truly do nobody should take big losses on this, but they will and I will revisit our discussion later. I will see how you respond to me then. Cheesy

You see  , that's the difference between you and me.
I use my brain and I check things first.

I'm not a bag holder and I doubt pretty much the future of BTC. Actually I don't waste a day without calling or messaging my cousin and laughing about his 100k investment =)))

But to think about reptilian overlords mining with quantum cats milking btc out of spacial cows....

You're nuts.
AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:02:26 PM

Here is an article that might shed some light.
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21660/bitmain-announces-launch-bm1385-chip-future-antminer-s7-bitcoin-miner-increased-power-efficiency/
Its possible some are mining with them now, not the public, but major operators.
I don't know though, I just remembered seeing this a few days ago.

Bitmain, the bitcoin mining ASIC provider, announced today (20/8/15) that it has launched its fourth-generation ASIC, the BM1385.
This chip, the company claims, can generate a 45 percent increase in hashrate while needing 50 percent less electricity than its former chip, the BM1384.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:31:34 PM

Real quantum computing (i.e. not D-Wave which is a scam) can't even count to 500 let alone do SHA256 hashing
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:32:21 PM

You obviously do not understand what holds the BTC price at the level it is.
Yes I do. Demand and supply. Currently, the demand is lower than the supply. Simple as that.

Let me make it clear for you.

WHEN someone has developed a x 10 x 100 x 1000 x 1000000 more efficient way to mine
(which they haven't)
THE PRICE WILL DROP.

ENUFF SAID?
NO. You seem to mistakenly confuse mining with the exchange market.

When someone has developed a more efficient way to mine, THE DIFFICULTY WILL RISE.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:43:37 PM

You obviously do not understand what holds the BTC price at the level it is.
Yes I do. Demand and supply. Currently, the demand is lower than the supply. Simple as that.

Let me make it clear for you.

WHEN someone has developed a x 10 x 100 x 1000 x 1000000 more efficient way to mine
(which they haven't)
THE PRICE WILL DROP.

ENUFF SAID?
NO. You seem to mistakenly confuse mining with the exchange market.

When someone has developed a more efficient way to mine, THE DIFFICULTY WILL RISE.
@
LOL NO. When someone has developed QUANTUM technology based ASICS they can MINE Bitcoin @ down to 1$ per Bitcoin and still make profit which means for a coverment especially they will want to push BTC price as down as possible for people to loose faith in it HELL THEY WILL EVEN STILL SELL ALL BTC WHEN they take loss just to make a point.

They can CRASH BTC down to it's roots. PEOPLE YOU GOTTA WAKE UP FKS you can't be this dump something needs to be done.

WilderX (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:46:42 PM

Real quantum computing (i.e. not D-Wave which is a scam) can't even count to 500 let alone do SHA256 hashing

You are missing the point it DOES NOT EVEN HAVE TO BE QUANTUM TECH... With Goverment resources especially they can build something x 1000 more efficient than normal consumer ASIC. Wich they will because it is no effort from CHINA or USA Goverment to do that. It's like another little test to QUASH this little thing called BITCOIN.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: