June 25, 2024, 11:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: DO you like this thread
Meh
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin  (Read 303280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

You are full of shit Hyena. Good luck with your alt coin cash.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

ok, then let´s just bet bcash then. I pay you 50 bcash if you are right, you pay me 50 bcash when your prediction does not come true.

I don't know what you are talking about. so if you are wrong you will quickly create some token and name it bcash and expect me to take it?  Grin nice try, now go fuck yourself

how about escrow? you really think i would not stick to my word? do not take your own level of honor and project it on others.

what a sissy you are. i thought you were honorable.  Roll Eyes
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:13:56 PM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Markets Anemic After Initial BCH Trading

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-price-analysis-btc-markets-anemic-after-initial-bch-trading/

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

ok, then let´s just bet bcash then. I pay you 50 bcash if you are right, you pay me 50 bcash when your prediction does not come true.

I don't know what you are talking about. so if you are wrong you will quickly create some token and name it bcash and expect me to take it?  Grin nice try, now go fuck yourself

how about escrow? you really think i would not stick to my word? do not take your own level of honor and project it on others.

what a sissy you are. i thought you were honorable.  Roll Eyes

you both are pathetic
I'm buying BCC from the open market, it will go down before it will replace Bitcoin Classic because dumbass morons such as yourself are selling. And 600watt I don't give a shit about your bet, it has nothing to do with honor even though you are right I don't also give a shit about honor. If you want some action come to Tallinn Estonia, let's arrange an arm wrestling match on live youtube to show the world how a big blocker beats down a pussy small blocker Wink

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
nanobrain
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Dumb broad

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:33:56 PM

Well, that was an embarrassingly incorrect analysis....again.

I do wonder how these people can summon the nerve to keep submitting these articles.  Just admit you are clueless.

600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

I don't know what you are talking about. so if you are wrong you will quickly create some token and name it bcash and expect me to take it?  Grin nice try, now go fuck yourself

what a sissy you are. i thought you were honorable.  Roll Eyes

you both are pathetic
I'm buying BCC from the open market, it will go down before it will replace Bitcoin Classic because dumbass morons such as yourself are selling. And 600watt I don't give a shit about your bet, it has nothing to do with honor even though you are right I don't also give a shit about honor. If you want some action come to Tallinn Estonia, let's arrange an arm wrestling match on live youtube to show the world how a big blocker beats down a pussy small blocker Wink

ok, that is a nice idea. i was arm wrestling champion of southern hesse in 2007/2008.

you are toast.  Cheesy

SnokkomBTC

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

2719$ + 448$ = 3167$
Bitcoin already at ATH for those who kept tokens on both chains.
Now the Bitcoin Core controlled coin will keep bleeding its value into Bitcoin Cash for some time. Expect the price of the segwitcoin token to fall to 1600$ in the near-term future (let's say month).

lol.
let us bet 10 bcash vs 5 bitcoin that this will not be the case. I pay you 10 bcash if you are right, you pay me 5 btc if you are wrong. let´s say before sept 1st, bitstamp/$, daily candle must close below 1601.

Smiley

why would I bet with you if I am already betting on the market and with a way better rate. I have bought and I will continue buying undervalued BCC from the market. I bought 40 bitcoins for 5 bitcoins on viabtc before the fork in the futures market. Shit was sooo cash, doubled my money instantly. You are offering me to double my money in 1 month? Give me a break. Go sell your BCC on the open market, my buy orders are waiting at viabtc.com

man, i thought your name is hyena and not chicken.
where is your sportsmanship?

first of all -- what the fuck is bcash?

secondly, in case you are referring to BCC (Bitcoin Cash) then 2 BCC for 1 BlockStreamCoin is a shitty deal when I can buy fucking 10 BCC for 1 BSC right now. I am buying, just go to viabtc.com and dump.
I'm with you Hyena! Bitcoin goes to $ 5,000 and will dump hard. New FUD, possible new hard fork and everything will swap to btc cash. I'm buying (and hodl).

Sometimes, if it looks too bearish, it's actually bullish
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:05:35 PM

Watch $3690 level plus or minus 5%. Important resistance expect a pause or profit taking.

cashodler

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

2719$ + 448$ = 3167$
Bitcoin already at ATH for those who kept tokens on both chains.
Now the Bitcoin Core controlled coin will keep bleeding its value into Bitcoin Cash for some time. Expect the price of the segwitcoin token to fall to 1600$ in the near-term future (let's say month).

lol.
let us bet 10 bcash vs 5 bitcoin that this will not be the case. I pay you 10 bcash if you are right, you pay me 5 btc if you are wrong. let´s say before sept 1st, bitstamp/$, daily candle must close below 1601.

Smiley

why would I bet with you if I am already betting on the market and with a way better rate. I have bought and I will continue buying undervalued BCC from the market. I bought 40 bitcoins for 5 bitcoins on viabtc before the fork in the futures market. Shit was sooo cash, doubled my money instantly. You are offering me to double my money in 1 month? Give me a break. Go sell your BCC on the open market, my buy orders are waiting at viabtc.com

man, i thought your name is hyena and not chicken.
where is your sportsmanship?

first of all -- what the fuck is bcash?

secondly, in case you are referring to BCC (Bitcoin Cash) then 2 BCC for 1 BlockStreamCoin is a shitty deal when I can buy fucking 10 BCC for 1 BSC right now. I am buying, just go to viabtc.com and dump.
I'm with you Hyena! Bitcoin goes to $ 5,000 and will dump hard. New FUD, possible new hard fork and everything will swap to btc cash. I'm buying (and hodl).

HOOORAY, THE END OF BITCOIN IS COMING. I'd also like to know what the hell bcash is, I've seen it mentioning people here, but there is no explanation, I've just found a website stating that it's a new coin, but it was a fake site with a fake subreddit /r/bcash and the subreddit that endorse censorhip - /r/bitcoin maintained by AXA blockstream devs and brainwashed people that promote the Blockstream coin aka Bitcoin Legacy.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:25:50 PM

It is not that much easy to create some token. Bitcoin cash is new to the market so people are coming to buy these thing as you talked about token then token can be created in some manners. You should have some altcoins to create a token then you will be able to create a token so i would like to say that you should become a patience to become a good developer.
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:55:26 AM

Hey Afrikoin!

Thanks for hinting me to EOS. What other solid alts would you advice?

EOS is a solid buy.

TBH, if it lives up to what is promises, there is an easy 20X to be had in 12-16 months.

I bought myself some to hold for a year or 2.

Sorry, I have no other alt ideas Smiley

*edit*

actually, i might have one.

I am part of a team doing an ICO in a month too.

Will share details. Great project focused on Africa& Latin America

Here is the list of solid projects that will make X10-20 profit in the coming 12 months in my opinion:

LISK
EOS
BLOCKNET

Make your bets accordingly  Cool
Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:26:22 PM

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

HBO Hackers Demand Millions In Ransom After Posting Stolen 'Game Of Throne' Scripts Online

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-08/hbo-hackers-demand-millions-ransom-after-posting-stolen-game-throne-scripts-online

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

The Black Swan That Could Turn Bitcoin Upside Down

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@belerophon/the-black-swan-that-could-turn-bitcoin-upside-down

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

Bitcoin Core commits to splitting from segwit2x. Which chain will win?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep4HtGgOdjw

Matt Corallo’s pull request for Bitcoin Core to automatically disconnect from segwit2x has been accepted: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pu...
* Full nodes and miners running Core will disconnect from 2x nodes
* They have a culture of “never hard fork”
* But the entire industry backs 2x.
* Poll: Which chain will be called “bitcoin” on Dec 1, 2017: https://twitter.com/ryanxcharles/stat...
* Core devs trying to make segwit2x look like an alternate coin by pitching btc1 to change their address type: https://github.com/btc1/bitcoin/issue...

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

People should get the full story of r/bitcoin because it is probably one of the strangest of all reddit subs.

r/bitcoin, the main sub for the bitcoin community is held and run by a person who goes by the pseudonym u/theymos. Theymos not only controls r/bitcoin, but also bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.com. These are top three communication channels for the bitcoin community, all controlled by just one person.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/dl8v4lp/

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Afrikoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:29:28 PM

wow! the forbes article by samson mow is complete propaganda. The thesis is hard forks are not permissible, yet this is a valid option for public blockchain participants as any other. He intentionally misrepresented the facts to push an agenda against BCH

http://fortune.com/2017/08/07/bitcoin-cash-bch-hard-fork-blockchain-usd-coinbase/

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

wow! the forbes article by samson mow is complete propaganda. The thesis is hard forks are not permissible, yet this is a valid option for public blockchain participants as any other. He intentionally misrepresented the facts to push an agenda against BCH

http://fortune.com/2017/08/07/bitcoin-cash-bch-hard-fork-blockchain-usd-coinbase/

Afrikoin, do you realize what involves to store forever every damned microtx onchain? I would happily serve a 5 liters coffee enema to any bigblockers who agree to fuck off once for all with their damned altcoin.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3469
Merit: 4438

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:32:10 AM

Afrikoin, do you realize what involves to store forever every damned microtx onchain? I would happily serve a 5 liters coffee enema to any bigblockers who agree to fuck off once for all with their damned altcoin.

A lot of people still dont understand the enormous potential Blockchain got. Bigger blocks is not the scaling solution 2e layers are.
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:16:47 AM

Crush the unbelievers! All hail our blockstream overlords!

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: