Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STAKERUSH - GIVEAWAY LAUNCHED [MEGA STAKING] [LOW PRICE] [HIGH REWARD]  (Read 16686 times)
stakerush (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:50:38 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 10:04:02 PM by stakerush

Stakerush Giveaway

Stakerush Promotion: New Users Who Download Wallet and Joins our Slack Receives 2 STRH Coin Free to Join our Community
PM me on the slack (winbitdev) with your wallet address to claim

Windows wallet

Stakerush.slack.com

ICO Complete

Wallet and Source released (see below)

funds raised: 3.86453405

Stakerush is designed to be an exclusive high-reward staking-orientated coin.
The low coin supply and high staking percentage reward early adopters.
The idea in the first stage of Stakerush's life is to create a profitable market
for all with strong buying and selling based economy.

https://i.imgur.com/O7cg7yl.png

Ticker = STHR
Type = Pure POS
block time = 1 minute
POW ends block 250 (reward = 0)
Pos starts = block 1
min stake age = 3 hours
max stake age = 7 days
Coinbase maturity = 30 blocks
Confirmations = 4
port 7761
rpcport 7762

Pos rewards
1 - 1440 = 25% interest
1441 - 4320 = 50% interest
4321 onwards 100% interest

Launch

Stakerush Launch Countdown

Stakerush will begin with a micro ico of 5btc.
Master-P will be acting as escrow, read the signed message below.
There are only 100,000 coins which will be sold at 0.00005000 satoshis
creating a market cap of 5btc. See below in stage one for ICO fund distribution.

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I have been asked by bitcointalk user stakerush (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=548212) to help escrow the funds for the ICO of the altcoin Stakerush: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161629

Investors may send BTC to the following escrow address to purchase the ICO coins: 1L9DeGzhZv7AcJqW8vBnTAoSKmRHaBv5kw

Before sending any coins, please read the following and understand the terms in full:

- - Please ONLY send BTC with an address you control, preferably one you can use to sign a message with to prove your ownership of the address. This will be important in case any conflict arises.

- - Note that as escrow I am only insuring that you receive your purchased ICO coins and nothing else. I do not endorse the coin or guarantee any of it's future success. This is all dependant on the developer(s). I personally cannot guarantee that the coin will be successful or that you will get any returns on the investment, so please understand that you are investing at your own discretion.

- - The "dev" (stakerush) will be handling ICO funds distribution. I will be holding on to the BTC in escrow until all ICO coins are distributed fully to all investors.

- - After you've sent BTC to my escrow address, please simply message the dev stakerush (user profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=548212)  with the amount of coins you've purchased. You may be asked to provide proof that you were the one who sent the payment to the escrow address in order to receive your purchased ICO coins. All ICO coin distribution will be handled by stakerush dev.

- - The BTC held in escrow will be released to stakerush dev once the ICO phase has ended, and only after all investors have received their ICO coins in full. I will take a 1% fee from the total amount of BTC raised from the ICO for my escrow services.

If you agree to the above terms you may go ahead and send BTC to the escrow address to participate in this ICO: 1L9DeGzhZv7AcJqW8vBnTAoSKmRHaBv5kw

Kind regards, and good luck with this project and to it's investors.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932294.0
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.43
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJV5vfXAAoJEIukx+duFL7CqMQIAIQm+eMM4DCs1igANBQzb6CR
CQhf/ajFztcj5gMNbPBHwQJGj4rQ4nt79oyV6MYV/sJ2sTtFXFDVPfEMDTwcTVtb
87PPlx/HDVGWsvfvHYu2qplcWxDLPlk13b9Sa+MaLQgkfDtjI89A2o7Dd4/xA1eK
2WmNzRAl4wS/6wyoQRkEJFmFxHl37Z9DEbIi0IaBi2Q5s4wvtxWkbuJSjsK5KCXd
sXQu2O/DnmkX3PKL/FNawKwxTOCiPnFUoMd6pdA9+26Um5KA1/oHVtGQeBPwm8n4
HbLqdczvJ7p9kqfqanwbnGOQPBNgIpgO5nxEOzaJniEfBVWXTTJ8xLd5Ua3lQrs=
=dhzE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Stage 1

If ICO sells out and buy wall retained it will be split into a ratio of 4btc:1btc.

1btc will be placed on market for stakers to dump onto and these coins
will be permanently be staked by the stakerush team and used to pay
for any external development we may require in future stages.

4btc will be used to buy other exceptional staking-orientated coins such as DMD and HYP.
We will be staking and selling off what we have staked and the profits will buy
directly from the selling side on STHR/BTC market. These coins will be burned
with a sepcified burning address nearer the time. This should begin  creating
a healthy network and economy around the coin and increase stability, volume and interest.

Stage 2

Stage 2 will see a drive for services around the coin including:

multipool
cloud staking
in-wallet trading
stake rental site

this stage is about building the services around STHR to give people ways to spend
and use their coins.

Stage 3

Stage 3 is still open to consideration as this stage is still 2/3 months from now.  
We want all who are invested or interested in Stakerush to have a say in the
predominant direction of the coin. In the next week we will be setting up a group
for people to join and talk STHR so contact us if you are interested in joining with
an email address for further instructions.

source

https://github.com/RushDev/source

wallets

Windows wallet

For macs made after 2011: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nwpfmtd74erlpt/stakerush-Qt.zip?dl=0
For macs made before 2011: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ortia8c22a6l3db/stakerush-Qt%20Non-AVX.zip?dl=0

exchanges:

https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

Block explorer

Block explorer is in-wallet.

Social:

twitter.com/stakerush
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 02:51:58 PM

pure pos = pure boringness Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 02:54:01 PM

Its seems that all the dev's are lazy , they make just pure pos coins lame  Cheesy

LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:58:03 PM

Because you cannot set up a pool. Haha.
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:01:19 PM

Seems like the ninja pow dev gang is on vocation. Tongue

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:02:23 PM

I'm sick of every coin these days

Soooooooon...............
SIX3P0

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:03:27 PM

100% ICO + 20% buywall for 25% POS = No interest

Maybe a larger buywall and higher pos would appeal to more people
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:12:53 PM

LOL ICO again, 2 per day?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:51:26 AM

because you cannot gain!!

ehehehehe

i'm joking...
I could not resist
but i think this is the truth  Wink

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:32:29 AM

Only 5 bitcoins? I'm in.
stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:10:38 PM

hello, we will be having an escrow host our 5btc ico more details on that soon
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:23:17 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

I have been asked by bitcointalk user stakerush (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=548212) to help escrow the funds for the ICO of the altcoin Stakerush: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161629

Investors may send BTC to the following escrow address to purchase the ICO coins: 1L9DeGzhZv7AcJqW8vBnTAoSKmRHaBv5kw

Before sending any coins, please read the following and understand the terms in full:

- - Please ONLY send BTC with an address you control, preferably one you can use to sign a message with to prove your ownership of the address. This will be important in case any conflict arises.

- - Note that as escrow I am only insuring that you receive your purchased ICO coins and nothing else. I do not endorse the coin or guarantee any of it's future success. This is all dependant on the developer(s). I personally cannot guarantee that the coin will be successful or that you will get any returns on the investment, so please understand that you are investing at your own discretion.

- - The "dev" (stakerush) will be handling ICO funds distribution. I will be holding on to the BTC in escrow until all ICO coins are distributed fully to all investors.

- - After you've sent BTC to my escrow address, please simply message the dev stakerush (user profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=548212)  with the amount of coins you've purchased. You may be asked to provide proof that you were the one who sent the payment to the escrow address in order to receive your purchased ICO coins. All ICO coin distribution will be handled by stakerush dev.

- - The BTC held in escrow will be released to stakerush dev once the ICO phase has ended, and only after all investors have received their ICO coins in full. I will take a 1% fee from the total amount of BTC raised from the ICO for my escrow services.

If you agree to the above terms you may go ahead and send BTC to the escrow address to participate in this ICO: 1L9DeGzhZv7AcJqW8vBnTAoSKmRHaBv5kw

Kind regards, and good luck with this project and to it's investors.

Escrow by master-P: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932294.0
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.43
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJV5vfXAAoJEIukx+duFL7CqMQIAIQm+eMM4DCs1igANBQzb6CR
CQhf/ajFztcj5gMNbPBHwQJGj4rQ4nt79oyV6MYV/sJ2sTtFXFDVPfEMDTwcTVtb
87PPlx/HDVGWsvfvHYu2qplcWxDLPlk13b9Sa+MaLQgkfDtjI89A2o7Dd4/xA1eK
2WmNzRAl4wS/6wyoQRkEJFmFxHl37Z9DEbIi0IaBi2Q5s4wvtxWkbuJSjsK5KCXd
sXQu2O/DnmkX3PKL/FNawKwxTOCiPnFUoMd6pdA9+26Um5KA1/oHVtGQeBPwm8n4
HbLqdczvJ7p9kqfqanwbnGOQPBNgIpgO5nxEOzaJniEfBVWXTTJ8xLd5Ua3lQrs=
=dhzE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:02:06 PM

shame about the use of a brand new BCT account by Stakerush. Even if innocent in todays climate it seems fishy!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:11:49 PM

shame about the use of a brand new BCT account by Stakerush. Even if innocent in todays climate it seems fishy!

i'm fairly new to cryptocurrency started january this year, never actually owned a bitcointalk account before its just one of those websites i read for info. i go by the name winbit in trollboxes when i do talk but im more a lurker. thats why im using an escrow to make sure there is something solid for investors and i dont run off with the funds (which i dont intend to) as im a pretty unknown name.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:16:44 PM

This looks like growcoin concept without weedseeds... a lot...

Passing this one

And reeks like scam..

So you are going to stake for development purposes.. AND burn coins you bought with other earned stakefunds... that is like baking a cake in the fridge mate
stakerush (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:28:56 PM

This looks like growcoin concept without weedseeds... a lot...

Passing this one

And reeks like scam..

So you are going to stake for development purposes.. AND burn coins you bought with other earned stakefunds... that is like baking a cake in the fridge mate

the 1btc of STHR bought will be staked and used for bounties for any outside help required with stage 2. it will remain in a specified address until announced that its being sent to someone to pay for a service or development work.

the other 4btc will buy good staking coins and stake them 24/7 each week i will sell them on thier respective markets and use that btc to buy STHR straight from the sell side and send it to a specified burn address. the wallet addresses of the staking coins will be posted here so everyone can monitor what is happening
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 02:37:43 PM

I think you are not getting my point... dont stake coins.. if you are also burning coins.. that does not make any sense at all lol

Goodluck dude
LugLoper

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:47:47 PM

pos = piece of shit - no mining, no deal!  Angry
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:29:51 PM

if the ico dont sell out, how long will it go on for and will distribution go ahead for what is raised?? will the remainder of coins be burnt or will there still be 100,000 and the price adjusted?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:53:07 PM

So if got some StakeRush what are you going to request from Me to probe I purchase those coins?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: