Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you Staking?
I am
I am not

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INFX] Influxcoin | Official Project  (Read 156770 times)
NellySnake

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:16:27 PM

You don´t have to buy or to sell some, so be quiet. May you get up to late to the train? Take anotherone and leave this community back to your little black hole. Other people like this coin and the Idea an you are not able to make us mad. Are you boring? Somebody paid you for bad comments? Go to Yobit, there u can find a lot that scam coins you are looking for.   

NellySnake

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NellySnake

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:17:42 PM

Influx ist stabil, lasst euch nicht in die Irre führen.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:09:32 AM

hi, influxcoin faucet is not working,

message is always= You have exceeded your limit
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:46:13 PM

When start web hosting ?
Coryvmcs1 (OP)

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:07:57 AM

Well since you have all been waiting so patiently here is some news. Yes we are about to launch the web hosting shortly. We will initially launch with some shared hosting plans to test the waters. We will be slowly scaling out the network and offering cloud instances as wel,l based on our KVM platform. Our infrastructure is 100% ours and no one elses. We are not 3rd partying anything. I am sorry it's taken me so long to write an update. With the holidays upon us and focusing on the network and building it all out I have not posted as often as I would like to or been on IRC daily. I am on slack all the time as that is the fastest way to get ahold of any one of us on the INFX team. We are working hard to make sure it all works perfectly before I just say here it is. I don't like half assed products or projects. If anyone is interested in doing some beta testing with us hit me up on IM or on IRC or in our slack chanel and I would be happy to provision some resources to help us load test the network and get your feedback. I truly love the INFX community and appreciate everyones support and patience. 

I am anticipating launching no later than Christmas Day however if some of our modules and bugs get worked out sooner then I will gladly put it all up sooner.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
xp.rie

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:44:01 AM

Well since you have all been waiting so patiently here is some news. Yes we are about to launch the web hosting shortly. We will initially launch with some shared hosting plans to test the waters. We will be slowly scaling out the network and offering cloud instances as wel,l based on our KVM platform. Our infrastructure is 100% ours and no one elses. We are not 3rd partying anything. I am sorry it's taken me so long to write an update. With the holidays upon us and focusing on the network and building it all out I have not posted as often as I would like to or been on IRC daily. I am on slack all the time as that is the fastest way to get ahold of any one of us on the INFX team. We are working hard to make sure it all works perfectly before I just say here it is. I don't like half assed products or projects. If anyone is interested in doing some beta testing with us hit me up on IM or on IRC or in our slack chanel and I would be happy to provision some resources to help us load test the network and get your feedback. I truly love the INFX community and appreciate everyones support and patience. 

I am anticipating launching no later than Christmas Day however if some of our modules and bugs get worked out sooner then I will gladly put it all up sooner.

good work dev  Wink
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:30:05 PM

coryvmcs1 - im a little behind in all this as ive been at work with my projects and up to my eyeballs in it ...

i helped out with the pool when you required it - so id be interested in helping if i can with this next venture ...

i just need to know what it requires on my part and whether i can be of some help ...

let me know mate ...

#crysx

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:02:34 PM

I'm buying more cheap coins  everything under 1000 is very very cheap.

I like INFX coin and community!

Respect!
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:09:52 PM

Beta testing KVM platform   ?
Am I right  ?
crypto research

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:12:32 PM

I'm buying more cheap coins  everything under 1000 is very very cheap.

I like INFX coin and community!

Respect!

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:25:33 PM

i like INFX

anyone willing to keep TALK group informed is party to benefits
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
crypto research

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:45:36 PM

i like INFX

Before Christmas Day

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:11:32 PM

i like INFX

Before Christmas Day

Remember my words  buy more cheap or u will regret when INFX price will explode.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:10:01 PM

i like INFX

Before Christmas Day

Remember my words  buy more cheap or u will regret when INFX price will explode.

I agree to.
nrvasquez

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:47:07 PM

I just picked up 25,000 INFX

crypto research

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

i like INFX

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:00:53 PM

I just picked up 25,000 INFX

INFX is the cheapest coin with great developer and huge potential for grow with future development. You can now pick 10 percent of total coin with 1 BTC .

I will easy hold my 10k coins and wait Christmas Day.
nrvasquez

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:09:41 AM

INFX is about to explode in price at BITTREX. Get them while they are still cheap. There are more buyers than sellers. In this situation the sellers are in total control. Buyers need to step up their bids.

mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 05:52:08 AM

take your position now before late $INFX https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
crypto research

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 10:33:14 AM

take your position now before late $INFX https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-INFX

Soon no more cheap coins there are only 899,051 INFX and great development in front of us.
I will buy more and hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: