Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713514 times)
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017
After reading this essay, it seems as if I have finished reading a biography of "decent" and made me excited to realize the infinite hope for the future. I suggest that the author write a "dencent"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Master-p46

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

It would be great to get free coins on the other chain!! Shocked Shocked Wink

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I'm holding my tokens on DecentGO.
BTW who will fork Decent?

I dont know,i hold my tokens on DecentGo also for now,thinking of buying more on Bittrex,i already send some more Btc to my Bittrex account.I'm very exited,end of this month going to be special.Lots of news,partnership anouncement,more exchange listing and something special  Wink
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

I heard that Decent is going to be forked at the end of the month,the new forked project will follow a diffrent market,we also get new coins on the new forked chain 1:1 with your DCT holdings.

"There are still many talks, meetings and negotiations across many industries. From Films  and Gaming to Music and eBooks. There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology. If you are interested in our technology check out DCore. If you want to know more about our company head over to our website."

This was at the bottom of this article from Decent: https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017

The rumour is highly lickly true,if you read the sentence carefully:" There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology."

So, i should withdraw DCT from exchanges to Web wallet. and i can get new coin with ratio 1 : 1, right?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you should be fine with decentGO

DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Merited by S3cco (1)

I dont know,i hold my tokens on DecentGo also for now,thinking of buying more on Bittrex,i already send some more Btc to my Bittrex account.I'm very exited,end of this month going to be special.Lots of news,partnership anouncement,more exchange listing and something special  Wink

FORK RUMOR

There is NO plan for any fork on DCT.

“There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology.”

This in no way implies a fork. Please, understand that DCore is an open source technology. A way for others to build apps and systems on top of a fast, stable blockchain.

This sentence just means that anyone can build on DCore. They don’t have to be our partner or affiliated with DECENT in any way.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Decent is real project and team surely have some cards close to the chest to use them as secret recipe to make this project highly successful. DCore is open source so we should be ready to see attempts to make the code more advanced and modified by independent developers in futures and nothing to be worried about. 
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

FORK RUMOR

“There are even some things happening on DCore that we have absolutely nothing to do with, that’s the beauty of open source technology.”

This in no way implies a fork. Please, understand that DCore is an open source technology. A way for others to build apps and systems on top of a fast, stable blockchain.

This sentence just means that anyone can build on DCore. They don’t have to be our partner or affiliated with DECENT in any way.

Good. And this is like exactly you said "that’s the beauty of open source technology."
And where is that fork rumor coming from, weird.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

FORK RUMOR

Thanks for this clarification about that rumor so many people were confused to let know the right situation. I also think there is no need to perform a hard fork and make airdrop for holders.
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Partnership announcements and new roadmap will be published till end of January?
I cant wait to try SDK, got some really hot ideas...
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Partnership announcements and new roadmap will be published till end of January?
I cant wait to try SDK, got some really hot ideas...

Hope they will reveal those. Those are the main things, important than exchanges for me.
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Hi guys, please free to join a New Premium Discord Signal Group. Over 600% profit in last 5 days.

free signal: go to exchange and buy some DCT, mid-term 1000% almost guaranteed  Cool
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

Hi guys, please free to join a New Premium Discord Signal Group. Over 600% profit in last 5 days.

free signal: go to exchange and buy some DCT, mid-term 1000% almost guaranteed  Cool
1000% is too optimistic increase in mid-term trade but 200-400% is expected up to end of 2018 .DCT walking slow with steady steps.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:37:39 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:47:25 PM by DECENT

Matej Michalko met up with The Cointelegraph’s Maria Jones at this year’s BLOCKSHOW Asia to talk all about the pressures and pleasures of running an ICO.  

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

Be ready, because soon it will stop DECENTding and start ascending again Wink

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

https://decent.ch/en/a-very-decent-holiday-a-story-to-warm-the-cockles-of-your-heart/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=DECENTrewind2017
After reading this essay, it seems as if I have finished reading a biography of "decent" and made me excited to realize the infinite hope for the future. I suggest that the author write a "dencent"

Yes, it's an amazing recap. There should be an equivalent video version that's just as detailed.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

lm believe -   Decent will goes to 10$. and, I think, it will happen this year. HODL the Decent !

You should think bigger... Check the charts, total supply and do the math. I am slowly putting more money in, as much as i can afford before price goes mental.
adsamy

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

If you reach $ 10, DECENT's market value of less than 4 billion, which is ranked in the vicinity of 50,60, this is not too difficult, after all, it reached in July 2017
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

lm believe -   Decent will goes to 10$. and, I think, it will happen this year. HODL the Decent !

You should think bigger... Check the charts, total supply and do the math. I am slowly putting more money in, as much as i can afford before price goes mental.

I'm actually hoping it goes down a little, so that I could buy a little more. But only down for like a day. I need more money though.  Embarrassed
BossBee

Activity: 681
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Could whistle blowers use Decent to publish papers with out the fear of being known or their content being taken down by the Gov?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ALAX_io

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

A very nice site with great videos about DCore. https://dcore.decent.ch/

taipei

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Still in an uptrend. The Dump stopped when it reached the resistance. Waiting for updates to consolidate prices and continue forward.
HODL!
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: