Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713514 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:42:00 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2016, 04:05:57 PM by chesthing

It's been a year since the initial post, will the platform will be completed by the end of the ico period?  1m coins given away does not make me want to throw btc at this, and the long delay of ico start to simply straighten out bounty distribution does not give me a lot of confidence in your abilities to get things done tbh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

It's been a year since the initial post, will the platform will be completed by the end of the ico period?  1m coins given away does not make me want to throw btc at this, and the long delay of ico start to simply straighten out bounty distribution does not give me a lot of confidence in your abilities to get things done tbh.

This is a big undertaking you can see the work they have already done on the platform here:

This is the prototype video (architecture): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTazbh5BW80

Here you can see a picture of the GUI: http://decent.ch/decent-prototype-demonstrating-main-features-of-the-p2p-network-2/

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:37:15 PM

when on earth will the ICO start?

it will start in aprox. 20 days

Check http://icocountdown.com for the countdown timers Smiley

Are you sure of the icocountdown.com website timer, they have already shifted the date twice and no official announcement from Decent official website. I just want to be sure this time.

It's not exact because they haven't released the data but I am in contact with the dev team so I will be first to know, if you signup for the newsletter on the site I will give data as to when it starts via email.

Thanks for the clarification

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:41:00 PM

This is a big undertaking you can see the work they have already done on the platform here:

This is the prototype video (architecture): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTazbh5BW80

Here you can see a picture of the GUI: http://decent.ch/decent-prototype-demonstrating-main-features-of-the-p2p-network-2/

It is good, so it will have ico very soon?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:42:21 PM

Yes the ICO will be released very soon - I will update immediatley as soon as the dev team lets me know the official date.

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:48:45 PM

Yes the ICO will be released very soon - I will update immediatley as soon as the dev team lets me know the official date.

It looks like steem but it is designed earlier than steem, hope this project will surpass steem cause steem is unfair one, this one is more fair than steem!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:19:22 AM

russian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563094.new#new
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:09:54 PM

where in Switzerland is Decent incorporated?
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:00:41 PM

It´s very beautifull....
It´s promissor...
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 04:48:16 AM

Too many delays. This might be a vaporware. Don't recommend to invest in this project.

Delay is better than disaster, the DAO fiasco has taught so many developers learn, that as raising fund is important, securing the fund is even more important.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cielo98

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:20:07 AM

similar to steem? well,i'll keep an eye on this one..want to invest on day one to take advantage of the 50%bonus.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:42:27 AM

Sounds more like STEEM....

DECENT is not meant to become a social media platform. Rather we want to create a place for publishing of media such as video or music content, e-books and online newspapers. The network could benefit individual authors as well as organizations. As DECENT is based on open-source principle, people can make their own applications on top of DECENT protocol.

From the basic user’s point of view DECENT will be a user-friendly network where he/she can find a lot of interesting content and information. From more experienced user’s point of view it can be the opportunity to create own applications or online media platforms or a place for presenting his or her creative work.

Besides having a social aspect, DECENT's usage opportunities are much more complex.
Soon we will release the development plan and roadmap which will present the future plan for DECENT Network.

This: "Rather we want to create a place for publishing of media such as video or music content, e-books and online newspapers. The network could benefit individual authors as well as organizations. As DECENT is based on open-source principle, people can make their own applications on top of DECENT protocol", is interesting because you are making room for everybody not only organizations. I like the idea of keeping the individual authors engaged by offering them same space and benefit as organizations.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 10:26:56 AM

similar to steem? well,i'll keep an eye on this one..want to invest on day one to take advantage of the 50%bonus.

It is much more than they, it is a way of distributing alot of content it's like LBRY and STEEM.

Lazarus2016

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:30:04 AM

It is much more than they, it is a way of distributing alot of content it's like LBRY and STEEM.

this coin was created one year ago? is there a exchange to buy this coin?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 10:42:03 AM

No you have to participate in the crowdfund. It has been in development for at least a year but it's not released yet.

Lazarus2016

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:45:55 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 11:03:39 AM by Lazarus2016

No you have to participate in the crowdfund. It has been in development for at least a year but it's not released yet.

So the crowfunds is now already finished? It talks about 8 weeks, now we are 40 weeks later.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 10:47:32 AM

So the crowfunds is now already finished? It talks about 8 weeks, now we are 40 weeks later.

The crowdfund hasn't started yet Smiley

r.o.o.t

http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:29:29 AM

So is there any roadmap available please ?

..-- ▰▰ DECRED.ORG ▰▰ --..
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 11:29:40 AM

when on earth will the ICO start?

it will start in aprox. 20 days

Check http://icocountdown.com for the countdown timers Smiley

Are you sure of the icocountdown.com website timer, they have already shifted the date twice and no official announcement from Decent official website. I just want to be sure this time.

The official date will be announced soon. Once it is public, the http://icocountdown.com will display the date as well. Keep your eye on our official threads and accounts and sign up to the newsletter to get all the news on time!

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:43:32 AM

Where is the community located? I think the idea is terrific but need to know more details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: