Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713514 times)
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:18:28 AM

Let S be the token sale amount and T a variable that represents 70% of all DCT tokens. In detail, we have:

S + .1T + .02T + 1 000 000 + 3 000 000 = T
S + .12T + 4 000 000 = T
S + 4 000 000 = .88T

S sets the value of the variable T:
T = (S + 4 000 000)/.88 [...]

[...] And that of all DCT tokens:
T = .7DCT
DCT = T/.7
QED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:14:41 AM

When we will be able to trade this after ICO ends? Any dates?

Q1 2017

http://sale.decent.ch/

The tokens will be distributed when the decent-core is released. Projected time is Q1-Q2 2017. Investors will have to wait until then to be able to trade.
Wilhelmer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:32:02 AM

great, looks like I've been accepted to the sig list. thanks!
stupidlgr

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 05:30:09 AM

Keep the signature in your profile and you can get another stake proportionally to your membership level every week. Moreover, for every 30 posts on the forum with DECENT Signature, you can get another stake based on your membership as well, after the mandatory first 20 posts!

I have a question, so to make 1 stake, we have to post 20 in a week? And we can get 1 more stake if we post 50 in a week?
Samuray

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:44:30 AM

So, I asume the total number of tokens is 100m ?
If so, the investors get 54m of the total 100m?

Buyers will drive the numbers. We will know them for sure after ICO (except for those of the Bounty Program & Pre-Software Marketing). So far, we know that:

After the launch of the final release of DECENT Network, tokens will be issued according to the Software Sale results. DCT sold in the September Software sale will be 70% of the total DCT distributed. Part of this will be also pre-mine funds that will be distributed in following way:

10% for the DECENT Foundation
2% for the Investment Fund
1,000,000 DCT for DECENT Bounty program
3,000,000 DCT for Pre-software marketing

Meaning:

=> the overall amount of DCT sold during the Software Sale + the described funds for Bounties etc. represent 70% of the total amount of DCT that will be issued. According to this number, the remaining 30% will be allocated to mining rewards (DECENT uses a PoC - Proof of Custody algorithm)

Hope that helps.

Correct me if I'm wrong ! To The investors will be distributed around 50% of the total supply?

euggio

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:05:34 AM

Buyers will drive the numbers. We will know them for sure after ICO (except for those of the Bounty Program & Pre-Software Marketing). So far, we know that:

After the launch of the final release of DECENT Network, tokens will be issued according to the Software Sale results. DCT sold in the September Software sale will be 70% of the total DCT distributed. Part of this will be also pre-mine funds that will be distributed in following way:

Meaning:

=> the overall amount of DCT sold during the Software Sale + the described funds for Bounties etc. represent 70% of the total amount of DCT that will be issued. According to this number, the remaining 30% will be allocated to mining rewards (DECENT uses a PoC - Proof of Custody algorithm)

Hope that helps.

Correct me if I'm wrong ! To The investors will be distributed around 50% of the total supply?

If by "investors", you mean ICO buyers in a strict sense, check the formula in the fourth comment above yours. That's how I could formalize the distribution, though such formalization still needs to be confirmed by a representative. With that formula, you will just have to replace T and S by .7DCT and .5DCT respectively in order to find what the total supply should be if buyers were to be distributed 50% of it.

To answer your question: For investors to get exactly 50% of the total supply (bar bounties, marketing and mining rewards), the total supply should amount precisely to 34 482 758.6. Since that number depends on tokens sold, one can only estimate. 
Samuray

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:31:06 AM

Meaning:

Hope that helps.

If by "investors", you mean ICO buyers in a strict sense, check the formula in the fourth comment above yours. That's how I could formalize the distribution, though such formalization still needs to be confirmed by a representative. With that formula, you will just have to replace T and S by .7DCT and .5DCT respectively in order to find what the total supply should be if buyers were to be distributed 50% of it.

To answer your question: For investors to get exactly 50% of the total supply (bar bounties, marketing and mining rewards), the total supply should amount precisely to 34 482 758.6. Since that number depends on tokens sold, one can only estimate.
Do you have a clearer answer like: yes your correct or no the % that the ivestors(ofcourse I mean ico buyers) are getting is xx% of total supply ?

P.S.I am curious if your going to give me the bullshit formulla again for the 3-rd time as answer  Cheesy

lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:33:28 AM

So from strategic point, none of the founder is a developer which means they will have to hire, which will cost plenty (waves burns $60K a month and they have coders)
and what happens when they depleted the founds?
How long it will takes for the project to go in to production? ETh is present over 2years and they are still far from it.
50% extra on first day means we can have huge dump as usual becouse someone plan to make some bitcoins and move to another ICO.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:06:59 AM

So from strategic point, none of the founder is a developer which means they will have to hire, which will cost plenty (waves burns $60K a month and they have coders)
How long it will takes for the project to go in to production? ETh is present over 2years and they are still far from it.
50% extra on first day means we can have huge dump as usual becouse someone plan to make some bitcoins and move to another ICO.

Good point. I'm thinking the same.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:56:58 AM

This ico has early dump written all over it, but it's certainly interesting enough for me to follow.
MatoB

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:20:56 PM

Hi, we already have developers in our team. The network launch is planned for Q1/Q2 2017.

MatoB

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:21:57 PM

Check out the new look of reference client http://decent.ch/decent-reference-client-got-new-look/

Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Very interesting

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:23:29 PM

Looks alot smoother/cleaner.  Is the countdown timer accurate? ICO opens @ 14.15 pm GMT Saturday?
Also, can we send Bitcoin from Exchanges/online wallets, or we need to control the private keys we send from?
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 02:47:26 PM

Looks alot smoother/cleaner.  Is the countdown timer accurate? ICO opens @ 14.15 pm GMT Saturday?
Also, can we send Bitcoin from Exchanges/online wallets, or we need to control the private keys we send from?

It is always better to hold private keys of the address that you use to send. It won't take much time and satoshis to transfer from exchanges to your own addresses. Do alway practice to hold privatekeys.
MatoB

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:17:56 PM

I have shut down the timer because it was having glitches. The official time is 1:00pm GMT Saturday

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:59:35 PM

Check out the new look of reference client http://decent.ch/decent-reference-client-got-new-look/

Looking good. Can't wait for the ICO.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
euggio

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

Meaning:

Hope that helps.

Do you have a clearer answer like: yes your correct or no the % that the ivestors(ofcourse I mean ico buyers) are getting is xx% of total supply ?

P.S.I am curious if your going to give me the bullshit formulla again for the 3-rd time as answer  Cheesy

Probably yes, probably no, but ask a Decent representative or your crystal ball if you want a glimpse in the future.

P.S. My "bullshit" formula did not help you. Get some help elsewhere. With all due respect.
Samuray

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:49:07 PM

Meaning:

Hope that helps.

Probably yes, probably no, but ask a Decent representative or your crystal ball if you want a glimpse in the future.

P.S. My "bullshit" formula did not help you. Get some help elsewhere. With all due respect.
With all the respect sorry if I offended you, but if you dont have a good answer let the DECENT team respond.

Samuray

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:52:39 PM

Hello DECENT!
So again, anyone from the core team knows the right asnwer to my question please?
Correct me if I'm wrong ! The investors(ICO buyers) will get around 50% of the total supply?

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: