Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713514 times)
Michael79

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

Just saying investing in ico in general is not worth it. capital gets blocked and price usually falls below ico levels after release, why participate in ico when you can buy from the market later at almost or even cheaper upon release.

Decent is the last ico I bought, I hope it's worth the wait. Right now it sucks to have capital tied up when alt market is booming, lots of opportunities.

How is decent different from lbr credits ? They seem similar. Hope I made myself clear this time Grin

Decent is not going to fall. Decent will be going up from the day of its launch until reaching a minimum of 2K-20K M $ ($ 40- $ 350 per DCT). Do you really think it's a lot?  Cheesy

Do not think it will fall. If you do not want to see it fall, keep buying. It thinks that the annual emission will be little (only 1M DCT per year) and only will be in circulation 51 M DCT

It is a great project. It will rise and rise. Why? Because it will be used a lot and will be scarce.

Its manifest destiny is the moon Wink

I believe this coin will definitely be big. But from $40 to $350, that's quite a lot. What makes you so confident?

There are many things that can not be described with 4 lines and I will only leave brush strokes…
The annual Ethereum coin issuance has been about 18M ETH per year and will continue to grow until the end of this year when it enters the Casper algorithm.
Decent mining is going to take almost 20 years to do the same as Ethereum in 1.5 years and the total sale of DCT coins has been much lower than that of Ethereum.
In Ethereum  60 M of ETH were sold and in Decent 51 M of DCT.
Ethereum is becoming increasingly used and will be very scarce later this year. It is a fast currency in transactions and cheaper than Bitcoin. The emission of Ethereums will be of more than 100 M of ETH and its inflation will tend to 0.
In Decent is going to happen something similar, it will be able to build in its chain multitude of applications, its currency Decent is scarce because they are already all their circulating currencies and its mining will be incentivated to protect the network.It is widely used by all , There is much to do and build in Decent. Communication between peers of buying and selling digital files is very broad (software, games, music, video, books, photos ...). Millions of people are going to want to publish in Decent, free of spam, free of intermediaries, censorship-free and filtering information ....
It is and will be a great revolution in file sharing. Your software is a wonder and anger in constant evolution. A great team behind.
We are many people on the planet wanting to publish on this platform and is not even known by many. When Decent goes out into the world and people realize their full potential many companies will want to participate in their data distribution technology. We have only seen the tip of the Iceberg. Decent will be worth billions of dollars in little more than 5 years and if you are smart you will not sell. Do not recognize a big project of a bad one?
Do not sell your coins for pennies.
 Its manifest destiny has been from its ICO the moon.
The true human spirit flies free away from political ideals, social conventions, doctrines, religions, moralizing and outdated ethics. All these constraints are mere distractions, generated with the sole aim of keeping captive nature that belongs to us and that transcends intangible walls. The only limit that holds us and keeps us from flying is that we are able to imagine.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Michael79

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:38:32 PM

Just saying investing in ico in general is not worth it. capital gets blocked and price usually falls below ico levels after release, why participate in ico when you can buy from the market later at almost or even cheaper upon release.

Decent is the last ico I bought, I hope it's worth the wait. Right now it sucks to have capital tied up when alt market is booming, lots of opportunities.

How is decent different from lbr credits ? They seem similar. Hope I made myself clear this time Grin

Decent is not going to fall. Decent will be going up from the day of its launch until reaching a minimum of 2K-20K M $ ($ 40- $ 350 per DCT). Do you really think it's a lot?  Cheesy

Do not think it will fall. If you do not want to see it fall, keep buying. It thinks that the annual emission will be little (only 1M DCT per year) and only will be in circulation 51 M DCT

It is a great project. It will rise and rise. Why? Because it will be used a lot and will be scarce.

I believe this coin will definitely be big. But from $40 to $350, that's quite a lot. What makes you so confident?

There are many things that can not be described with 4 lines and I will only leave brush strokes…
The annual Ethereum coin issuance has been about 18M ETH per year and will continue to grow until the end of this year when it enters the Casper algorithm.
Decent mining is going to take almost 20 years to do the same as Ethereum in 1.5 years and the total sale of DCT coins has been much lower than that of Ethereum.
Ethereum is becoming increasingly used and will be very scarce later this year. It is a fast currency in transactions and cheaper than Bitcoin. The emission of Ethereums will be of more than 100 M of ETH and its inflation will tend to 0.
In Decent is going to happen something similar, it will be able to build in its chain multitude of applications, its currency Decent is scarce because they are already all their circulating currencies and its mining will be incentivated to protect the network.It is widely used by all , There is much to do and build in Decent. Communication between peers of buying and selling digital files is very broad (software, games, music, video, books, photos ...). Millions of people are going to want to publish in Decent, free of spam, free of intermediaries, censorship-free and filtering information ....
It is and will be a great revolution in file sharing. Your software is a wonder and anger in constant evolution. A great team behind.
We are many people on the planet wanting to publish on this platform and is not even known by many. When Decent goes out into the world and people realize their full potential many companies will want to participate in their data distribution technology. We have only seen the tip of the Iceberg. Decent will be worth billions of dollars in little more than 5 years and if you are smart you will not sell. Do not recognize a big project of a bad one?
The true human spirit flies free away from political ideals, social conventions, doctrines, religions, moralizing and outdated ethics. All these constraints are mere distractions, generated with the sole aim of keeping captive nature that belongs to us and that transcends intangible walls. The only limit that holds us and keeps us from flying is that we are able to imagine.

Regards

Thanks a lot for the support and your belief in the future of decentralized content distribution! We are focusing on the development to deliver a fully functioning product in June and start the revolution of online distribution industry. We are glad to know that people see a real potential of DECENT and we ask you, as a future DECENT user, share any suggestion or ideas you may have about what could be a perfect addition to DECENT Network. Please, let us know Smiley

A service on the Decent platform:
Decentralized real estate portal. The name I already have it: DECENT Real Estate or DECENTRE-S (decentralization real estate). The authors (individuals or real estate agencies) upload the contents of their homes (photos, videos, pdf. plans, observations...) and are charged a small percentage for the custody of the contents in the blockchain. In the Decent website, you will put a tab that will take you directly to a world map where anyone on the planet could offer your home for rent or sale. I can live in Spain but have a property in New York that I want to rent without middleman.

With a view to a future .... Once all this has been developed, Decent could market an automatic QR code lock that the landlord will put into the hands of the tenant once he pays the accommodation in advance. The code will give access to housing through a smart contract between the parties and will lock the lock just at the end of the contract by changing the QR by a different one. A sensor will notify the owner if the door is open or closed at all times. It could create an agreement with Slock.it for the development of the lock with smart contract and DECENTRE promote the rent and sale between individuals. These are just ideas that can be done on this platform, just to mention one. Wink
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:22:26 PM

Regards

Thanks a lot for the support and your belief in the future of decentralized content distribution! We are focusing on the development to deliver a fully functioning product in June and start the revolution of online distribution industry. We are glad to know that people see a real potential of DECENT and we ask you, as a future DECENT user, share any suggestion or ideas you may have about what could be a perfect addition to DECENT Network. Please, let us know Smiley

A service on the Decent platform:
Decentralized real estate portal. The name I already have it: DECENT Real Estate or DECENTRE-S (decentralization real estate). The authors (individuals or real estate agencies) upload the contents of their homes (photos, videos, pdf. plans, observations...) and are charged a small percentage for the custody of the contents in the blockchain. In the Decent website, you will put a tab that will take you directly to a world map where anyone on the planet could offer your home for rent or sale. I can live in Spain but have a property in New York that I want to rent without middleman.

With a view to a future .... Once all this has been developed, Decent could market an automatic QR code lock that the landlord will put into the hands of the tenant once he pays the accommodation in advance. The code will give access to housing through a smart contract between the parties and will lock the lock just at the end of the contract by changing the QR by a different one. A sensor will notify the owner if the door is open or closed at all times. It could create an agreement with Slock.it for the development of the lock with smart contract and DECENTRE promote the rent and sale between individuals. These are just ideas that can be done on this platform, just to mention one. Wink

Slock.it? No! Stephan Tual? No!

Leave Decent alone from the DAO mess!

Don't listen to him. Michael79, please bring another idea! Decent has a good potential and could grow in applications indeed.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 04:09:39 PM

DECENT Breakfast at 0100 Campus Overview!
Thank you all for coming once again and stay tuned to have a chance to join our future events Smiley

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

Join 'The Future of Blockchain Applications' event in Vienna this Monday April 3rd! Event hosted by Blockchain R&D Hub, more info: https://www.meetup.com/DECENT-Network/events/238793968/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:10:47 AM

Any meet ups in NYC?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:01:50 AM

I hope that the long wait expectations!! and DCT will be a good price!! Cheesy
Yes, the price is moving up on Liqui but this is IOU tokens and not the real ones. I will like to ask when the Window version would be available and when is the invitation going to be extend to others. I want to have access to the platform
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

This is the same algo what have lbry but other says it is only cpu,what is right?
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 08:28:05 AM

Any meet ups in NYC?

Not at the moment. We will think about the possibilities and let you know in case anything is planned.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Sadio

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

What is wet may never dry

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:35:03 AM

DECENT Breakfast at 0100 Campus /0MspGb]Overview!
Thank you all for coming once again and stay tuned to have a chance to join our future events Smiley

/0MspGb]

Where is this event??
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:13:35 AM

DECENT Breakfast at 0100 Campus /0MspGb]Overview!

/0MspGb]

Where is this event??

This event was organized in Bratislava on March 16th.

Upcoming events:
Vienna, April 3rd: https://www.meetup.com/DECENT-Network/events/238793968/
Amsterdam, April 6th: https://www.meetup.com/DECENT-Network/events/238648035/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:26:57 AM

DECENT Breakfast at 0100 Campus Overview!

wtf is 0100 )

Coworking space in Bratislava Wink
More info: http://www.0100campus.com/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
chenh0109

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:32:21 AM

Decent is going to be giant yes we all have seen it and their ICO funds but thee distribution seem to take too long.
They should be distributing now that the price of each coins are going up and investors are looking for tokens to put their money into. DECENT should rise right after the release.

DECENT will be launched as a fully functioning product according to our roadmap (planned for June 2017).
It's our main goal to provide a network that will recreate online content distribution processes and we want to make sure, each of the core features is fully developed and functional. Thanks for patience and your belief in DECENT's future Smiley

Keep up the good work DECENT team, we know that you are doing your best to make DECENT one of the most outstanding crypto project out there.
DECENT coins not yet on the main network to the present?
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 12:03:30 PM

Decent is going to be giant yes we all have seen it and their ICO funds but thee distribution seem to take too long.
They should be distributing now that the price of each coins are going up and investors are looking for tokens to put their money into. DECENT should rise right after the release.

DECENT will be launched as a fully functioning product according to our roadmap (planned for June 2017).
It's our main goal to provide a network that will recreate online content distribution processes and we want to make sure, each of the core features is fully developed and functional. Thanks for patience and your belief in DECENT's future Smiley

Keep up the good work DECENT team, we know that you are doing your best to make DECENT one of the most outstanding crypto project out there.
DECENT coins not yet on the main network to the present?

DCT will be distributed after the launch of the main network (planned for June 2017)

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

Are there still no reviews/screenshots of the Linux test net?

Is the windows test net releases yet?

Sadio

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

What is wet may never dry

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

Is the test net free to join now? i mean is there still place?
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 03:11:05 PM

Is the test net free to join now? i mean is there still place?

Only first batch of invitations has been distributed so far, more coming soon. Every registered user will get the access before the official launch of DECENT Network (planned in June 2017), so feel free to register now

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

Windows client is being prepared, we will inform you soon.
Linux Testnet versions are working for Ubuntu and Fedora.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Betomania

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:39:45 PM

Windows client is being prepared, we will inform you soon.
Linux Testnet versions are working for Ubuntu and Fedora.

So first platform to be ready for the mainet is the Windows one?  that is very old fashioned...
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

It is possible to buy Decent (DCT) on OpenLedger, as a user issued asset until launch time.

OpenLedger has bought an initial 150k DCT and made some of these available on the markets with btc and bts.

We waited to offer this available to the public untill after the ICO, and feel it is time to give all interested a chance to buy some extra prior to distribution in June.

You are able to trade DCT on all markets on OpenLedger, and will be able to withdraw these same tokens to your DCT wallet once this will be made available.

OpenLedger is one of the Decent partners prior to and during ICO and expect to do some support again now before release of native tokens from platform. What you buy on OpenLedger are tokens backed by the reserves of OpenLedger.

We don't feel it important to push, but I think it is appropriate to inform that it is possible to buy, sell and trade the a user issued asset on OpenLedger digital currency exchange backed by the Danish company OpenLedger ApS and its CEO Ronny Boesing.

Here are the two markets where DCT is offered, and yes it is not ICO price but again not a bad price all things considered with the boom in price of all altcoins at the moment.

BTC market: https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.DCT_OPEN.BTC 
BTS market: https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.DCT_BTS  .

If you are a first time user of OpenLedger, very important to know that you are the only one in control of your account, so very important to make yourself the prompted backup key in the form of a .bin file as well as your password, save in exterman usb and save in some external location.

OpenLedger is a browserbased webwallet and a decentralized exchange with only you in control.

Enjoy the ride and welcome to anyone who decides to try it out.

If Any questions or issues, it is always possible to reach support at support@openledger.info  or to me the CEO, Ronny Boesing at ronny@ccedk.com 

Have a look at the Decent article we made feature in Forbes as well: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/09/11/decent-crypto-investment-paves-way-to-decentralized-content-distribution-revolution

If you are looking to know more about OpenLedger, pleas dont hesitate to have a look at below link with a nice concentrated amount of into related to recent running for committee in the BItShares community.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23931.0.html

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS
Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronny-boesing-65b617204
weq 9BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: