Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitcoin with PayPal  (Read 775 times)
SpiryGolden (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:59:16 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 10:15:16 AM by SpiryGolden

I want to buy Bitcoin with PayPal

I offer the price of 235$ /BTC.

Send a PM or post here the amount of BTC you want to sell and I will contact you.

If you want to use escrow you pay the fee's for that. I am a trusted member of this community for some good years also I am the owner of 247cryptonews.com. You can also check my twitter accounts @247CryptoNews so no reasons at all to worry.

I can even get Hero members to vouch for me and my credibility .

So in this case I would need for you to send Bitcoin first and after that in matter of under a minute I will send PayPal to you.

Easy as that.

All respect,
SpiryGolden
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:11:47 PM

Do you know what I never got? Why would not you send first, like.. I mean you can always chargeback the money so what is the problem here?
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:13:11 PM

Do you know what I never got? Why would not you send first, like.. I mean you can always chargeback the money so what is the problem here?

Sure we can work that around. But I'll send as service/good. As gift I cannot chargeback in case you don't send Bitcoins to me. Is that ok with you ?

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:41:25 AM

Sure we can work that around. But I'll send as service/good. As gift I cannot chargeback in case you don't send Bitcoins to me. Is that ok with you ?

Untrue. You most certainly can chargeback.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
btcprivder1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:30:39 PM

Looks like a scam LOL
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:07:30 PM

You want to send as a goods or services?  Good luck finding anyone that would want to trade with you, lol... A goods or services transaction can and will be disputed with a simple click of a button.
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:07:56 AM

LOL. Do I look like a thief ? Do I have negative transactions in my feedback? Smiley LOLOLOL.

Some people are just mean to be mean. Without any reason at all. If I would have gave everyone a reason I would understand. But they are zero reasons to think that I am a scammer.

Also I am still buying BTC with PP. I go first any type Good/Services or Gift. I don't care really.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:37:49 AM

LOL. Do I look like a thief ? Do I have negative transactions in my feedback? Smiley LOLOLOL.

Some people are just mean to be mean. Without any reason at all. If I would have gave everyone a reason I would understand. But they are zero reasons to think that I am a scammer.

Also I am still buying BTC with PP. I go first any type Good/Services or Gift. I don't care really.
No negative feedback means you haven't either scammed or attempted to scam, and if you're interested in buying bitcoins with PP why not use external sites like virwox or some other sites.
And there are two reasons to think you are attempting to scam someone,
first, as monbux has claimed services or goods payment can be charged-back very easily, and if you are going to scam(not saying you will) then it would be very easy for you to do so.
Second, accounts can be bought as well, even trusted ones so having a high ranked account doesn't give you much advantage, although I went through your posts and seems like yours was not bought.
P.S: <Grammar nazi> Should be "there"(bolded part) </Grammar Nazi>  Grin
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:58:49 AM

No negative feedback means you haven't either scammed or attempted to scam, and if you're interested in buying bitcoins with PP why not use external sites like virwox or some other sites.
And there are two reasons to think you are attempting to scam someone,
first, as monbux has claimed services or goods payment can be charged-back very easily, and if you are going to scam(not saying you will) then it would be very easy for you to do so.
Second, accounts can be bought as well, even trusted ones so having a high ranked account doesn't give you much advantage, although I went through your posts and seems like yours was not bought.
P.S: <Grammar nazi> Should be "there"(bolded part) </Grammar Nazi>  Grin

I understand. Well second I am not English native. Far from that. Virwox has extremely high fee's. And I mean it. Also hard process. I have myself 100 Bitcoins and 3000$ in PayPal ...do you think I'll enjoy at few dollas ? Smiley A lot of people can vouch for my honesty and fair play.
ashima94

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:32:53 PM

i have registered a account here just because i finded this thread.
Looks too good to be true for me, i have sended him a pm and i accepted to receive first paypal sended for services ( not family and friends ) and to send him over 2 btc in his btc wallet after i see the balance in my paypal account.
I will update here if he accept my offer and how this deal will work!
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:42:38 PM

i have registered a account here just because i finded this thread.
Looks too good to be true for me, i have sended him a pm and i accepted to receive first paypal sended for services ( not family and friends ) and to send him over 2 btc in his btc wallet after i see the balance in my paypal account.
I will update here if he accept my offer and how this deal will work!

You are a new user. I cannot accept for me to go first. I will go after . But before anyone sends anything I need your PayPal e-mail. We can speak on skype.
ashima94

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:51:36 PM

His replay to my offer via. PM:

"I have reputation. Check my feedbacks Wink You send first . BTC . Sorry I won't go otherwise I already got scammed today ."

My response after:

"How i can scam you?
If i send i cant take the bitcoins back Smiley also if i scam you you can do a chargeback instantly Smiley
I release bitcoins in the next second after i see the balance in my paypal account.

Let me know if you are interested otherwise thank you for your time but in any case i dont have a change to scam you, you can scam me any time if you want."

Be aware members, this looks like a scam, he really think that i`m losing my time just to open red flags to his paypal this is why he dont want to send first paypal for bitcoin ( btw bro, idk you also we are from the same country so you are safe, i`m not a badass and also i dont have any change to scam you in this transaction )

He writed me after this about escrow bla bla bla, anyway i losed my interest in this.
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:09:02 PM

"I have reputation. Check my feedbacks Wink You send first . BTC . Sorry I won't go otherwise I already got scammed today ."

My response after:

"How i can scam you?
If i send i cant take the bitcoins back Smiley also if i scam you you can do a chargeback instantly Smiley
I release bitcoins in the next second after i see the balance in my paypal account.

Let me know if you are interested otherwise thank you for your time but in any case i dont have a change to scam you, you can scam me any time if you want."

Be aware members, this looks like a scam, he really think that i`m losing my time just to open red flags to his paypal this is why he dont want to send first paypal for bitcoin ( btw bro, idk you also we are from the same country so you are safe, i`m not a badass and also i dont have any change to scam you in this transaction )

He writed me after this about escrow bla bla bla, anyway i losed my interest in this.

Escrow bla bla bla ? So I am the scammer even if I want to use escrow ? Smiley And I pay the fee to escrow ? Smiley that's pure retardic. Clearly this users seeks to scam somebody .
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:10:08 PM

My response after:

"How i can scam you?

I'm willing to be an escrow in this deal  Smiley
An escrow makes sure no one gets scammed Wink

Looking for a signature campaign.
Yofun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:14:01 PM

Check out my exchange service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163858.0
SpiryGolden (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:15:05 PM

Thanks your fee is very high. I usually trade with BitNow but he is out of liquidity I bought all of it. Daily. You can actually see that in my feedbacks left by Bitnow .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: