Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 03:58:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New posting bot  (Read 35488 times)
marlboroza
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672


650+ BTC JACKPOT INSIDE


View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:36:00 PM
 #241

sorry for successive posts, but

~snip~

^^^ isn't this the same user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1001586? vvv

imo, globally and generally, online on internet, we have 2% of chances while owners have about 98% of chances to earn something,
that took me to think about solution: sportsbetting-working style or method, "we bet all for all", if we are 2 then our chance is 4%,
if we are 50, well, we can beat the house and house edges, i prefer to sportsbet and slice-dice alone, myself, ha, but 2% kills me,
reds, that is why i want to try and see, can we do it in a team, so, PM me if any of you wants to join that experiment and exploration,
you can continue your sportsbetting - gambling, but part of risk you can send to our team to see how we can do it and if we can do it



sure, do not click on any suspicious link, i was naive and i finished banned on 6 accounts, so first make conversation
then accept link of someone over PM, there are hackers and phishers harvesting logins around, do not think admins do it,
i am for that opinion too, owners control our luck, so we can only work a lot ( many tries ) in order to earn by winning some,
globally and generally, online on internet, we have 2% of chances while owners have about 98% of chances to earn something,
that took me to think about solution: sportsbetting-working style or method, "we bet all for all", if we are 2 then our chance is 4%,
if we are 50, well, we can beat the house and house edges, i prefer to sportsbet and slice-dice alone, myself, ha, but 2% kills me,
reds, that is why i want to try and see, can we do it in a team, so, PM me if any of you wants to join that experiment and exploration,
you can continue your sportsbetting - gambling, but part of risk you can send to our team to see how we can do it and if we can do it


i am for that opinion too, owners control our luck, so we can only work a lot ( many tries ) in order to earn by winning,
globally and generally, online on internet, we have 2% of chances while owners have about 98% of chances to earn some
that took me to think about solution: sportsbetting-working style or method, "we bet all for all", if we are 2 then our chance is 4%,
if we are 50, well, we can beat the house and house edges, i prefer to sportsbet and slice-dice alone, myself, haha, but 2% kills me
that is why i want to try and see, can we do it in a team, so, PM me if any of you wants to join that experiment and exploration,
you can continue your sportsbetting - gambling, but part of risk you can send to our team to see how we can do it and if we can do it


FORTUNEJACK.COM[
                            
5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[
          
]
1513137489
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513137489

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513137489
Reply with quote  #2

1513137489
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513137489
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513137489

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513137489
Reply with quote  #2

1513137489
Report to moderator
1513137489
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513137489

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513137489
Reply with quote  #2

1513137489
Report to moderator
botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
 #242

Although this user hasn't been active for a couple of months, he does have a signature and hasn't been perma banned.

It doesn't matter I guess. For you to gamble you just need luck for you to win. And when it comes to gambling it involves the element of risks. Gambling is very appealing to a new beginners especially if they have all the got of luck and willing to take risks.

And as long as you have a basic understanding, you can start to enjoy most forms of betting and gaming with the potential to win a significant amount of money while doing so.

https://www.gamblingsites.org/gambling/dos-donts-of-gambling/

Gambling is probably so appealing to beginners because it's very easy to get started. Although there's a lot to discover about gambling, you can learn most of it as you go along. As long as you have a basic understanding, you can start to enjoy most forms of betting and gaming with the potential to win a significant amount of money while doing so.
botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:16:40 AM
 #243

Consecutive posts in a sports thread, all copied from different websites.

there's never a "The End" to Pakistan. Can win anything, can lose anything!

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/icc-champions-trophy-2017-pakistan-vs-sri-lanka-who-said-what-cricketers-twitter-reacts
Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) June 12, 2017
Who would have thought they had a chance after the India game! But there's never a "The End" to Pakistan. Can win anything, can lose anything!


And of course, missing quotation marks are always suspicious.   Tongue

Catches win matches" should be played on the giant screen for Sri lanka.

http://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-commentary/16711/sl-vs-pak-12th-match-group-b-icc-champions-trophy-2017
The Cricbuzz ad that says "Catches win matches" should be played on the giant screen for Sri lanka. - To add further salt on their wounds?
botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:11:12 AM
 #244

This user has been copy pasting and has made 40+ posts in the last couple of hours.
Just to get payment from the bitmixer campaign. I hope he doesn't get paid.

We can't predict the specific time if we base it in an actual probability of todays bitcoin's growing body of price impact to the market of digital currency. All I know now is bitcoin market demand is getting stronger and you can't control it eventually, because if it happens that current situation of bitcoin next year is much better than today; it's really possible that pirce of $5000 can be achieved after 1 year of price movement.

The original
We can't predict the specific time if we base it in an actual probability of todays bitcoin's growing body of price impact to the market of digital currency. All I know now is bitcoin market demand is getting stronger and you can't control it eventually, because if it happens that current situation of bitcoin next year is much better than today; it's really possible that pirce of $5000 can be achieved after 1 year of price movement.
hilariousandco
Gold Member
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1498


How does one bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 11:14:54 AM
 #245

He was already banned this morning along with three other accounts doing the same on Bitmixer that obviously belonged to him.

botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:01:03 PM
 #246

Only the real dumb copy-pasters will post in the wrong sports thread.  Grin Grin Grin

Germany take on Mexico on Thursday for a place in the Confederations Cup final in Russia.

Joachim Low has left many of his big stars at home this summer, naming an experimental squad, but that did not stop his team rolling through the group stage with seven points.

i think Germany will win and receiving a one goal at least


Copied from
http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/5352/confederations-cup/2017/06/28/36670552/germany-vs-mexico-tv-channel-free-stream-kick-off-time-odds

Germany take on Mexico on Thursday for a place in the Confederations Cup final in Russia.
Joachim Low has left many of his big stars at home this summer, naming an experimental squad, but that did not stop his team rolling through the group stage with seven points.

hilariousandco
Gold Member
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1498


How does one bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:14:09 PM
 #247

I give it twenty minutes before he creates a thread in here asking why he was banned without warning and that he never spammed or made off topic posts  Cheesy.

Andrew1337
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266



View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:16:35 PM
 #248

LOL what a bot . I dont know why this people are trying to beat their brains to build bots like that . What is the purpose of this bot ? I think he built this bot to get a rank up and selling after the account or maybe he could participate in signature campaigns and taking money from there by spamming
Anyways i hope to be banned all bots and also if you can try to get his ip and check if is a vpn or one real then bann all his linked accounts with that ip Wink

botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:34:45 AM
 #249

LOL what a bot . I dont know why this people are trying to beat their brains to build bots like that . What is the purpose of this bot ? I think he built this bot to get a rank up and selling after the account or maybe he could participate in signature campaigns and taking money from there by spamming
Anyways i hope to be banned all bots and also if you can try to get his ip and check if is a vpn or one real then bann all his linked accounts with that ip Wink

It could be bots or could be people manually copy-pasting. It really doesn't matter.
They seek to profit from signature campaigns and they are perma-banned pretty quickly.
marlboroza
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672


650+ BTC JACKPOT INSIDE


View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:45:27 PM
 #250

I have found another one...

I created my new strategy and that is to stay away from cash games and play only poker freeroll tournaments because when in freeroll get so many luck I come to cash games and some idiot get last 2 hands with dumb cards and he win my money.
avoid cash games means you starting the game for free only and actually i have been a part of free roll tournament several times ago and most of them only playing safe with only dare to call if they had good card but it's hard to be the champion of free tournaments of poker because most of the participant also had their own strategy

I made my new strategy for staying away from cash games and play only poker freeroll tournaments freeroll on because when it gets so much luck I came to cash games and there's some stupidity that I do, they finally get the last 2 hands with stupid cards and she wins my money. to avoid the cash in this game you have to start the game free, but in fact I have become part of the free roll tournament some time ago and most of them just play it safe with only dared to call if they have a good card but it is very difficult to be the champion of free poker tournaments because most participants also had their own strategy

He changed word or two, but actually it is the same as first quoted post(s)

FORTUNEJACK.COM[
                            
5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[
          
]
botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:02:32 AM
 #251

Another one... a newbie who is just starting off.

Bitcoin the currency was the first of its kind: a global, decentralized cryptocurrency. While this sounds strange, it actually makes sense. As the world becomes less dependent on states and borders, the internet is a shared space where anyone in the world can communicate or create business. A universal currency not dependent on any single country makes more sense if you view the internet as its own nation-state. Just like temperature, distance, and weight are measured the same way across the world, why shouldn’t there be one unit of account for value. that's why peoples use Bitcoin

https://www.weusecoins.com/why-use-bitcoin/

Bitcoin the currency was the first of its kind: a global, decentralized cryptocurrency. While this sounds strange, it actually makes sense. As the world becomes less dependent on states and borders, the internet is a shared space where anyone in the world can communicate or create business. A universal currency not dependent on any single country makes more sense if you view the internet as its own nation-state. Just like temperature, distance, and weight are measured the same way across the world, why shouldn’t there be one unit of account for value?
neon_colors01
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42

Beware of geeks bearing formulas


View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:18:28 PM
 #252

I don't think it's bots.
Those are people attempting to paraphrase.

Well I don't think it's paraphrasing cuz if it is then they certainly fail in english subjects.

I think it is plagiarism by lazy people and not bots.
In any case it should be perma-banned.

Even I have difficulties in making constructive posts..
My English is bad and I still have limited knowledge.

Best Regards!
marlboroza
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672


650+ BTC JACKPOT INSIDE


View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:07:00 PM
 #253

^^^
Bots or copy-paste, c/p with few words change I think it is just fine to use this thread for such things. Better than creating new one for copy/paste posts.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[
                            
5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[
          
]
botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:36:53 AM
 #254

Another one...

A great match on NATWEST T20 BLAST will held between WORCESTERSHIRE VS LEICESTERSHIRE.
IT'S STILL THE SSECOND GAME OF THE COMPETITION FOR BOTH THE TEAMS. IT COULD BE A THRILLING ENCOUNTER BETWEEN THE SIDES, BUT WITH A STRONG CHASE IN THEIR FIRST MATCH AND AN OVERALL BETTER TEAM ON PAPER, LEICESTERSHIRE ARE FAVORITES TO WIN THIS GAME.

Source
http://www.onlinecricketbetting.net/cricket-betting-tips/worcestershire-vs-leicestershire-natwest-t20-blast-2017-betting-tips/

While the tournament has moved quite a long way forward, it is still the second game of the competition for both the teams. It could be a thrilling encounter between the sides, but with a strong chase in their first match and an overall better team on paper, Leicestershire are favorites to win this game.
botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:20 PM
 #255

Imagine how hard it is to work 15 hours a week and make $5,000 while you're sleeping. It's absolutely draining. Ice works harder than most single mothers who work two miniumum wage jobs for 10 hours a day to support their two children. These women who make $80 a day at most to support their children should be donating their money to Ice. He deserves it much more than them. LEAVE. ICE. ALONE.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ice_Poseidon/comments/6qpf0d/to_all_the_people_ready_to_give_their_hard_earned/
[–]bawlz_ 1 point 2 months ago
Imagine how hard it is to work 15 hours a week and make $5,000 while you're sleeping. It's absolutely draining. Ice works harder than most single mothers who work two miniumum wage jobs for 10 hours a day to support their two children. These women who make $80 a day at most to support their children should be donating their money to Ice. He deserves it much more than them. LEAVE. ICE. ALONE.

Pearls Before Swine
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 406


View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:25:48 PM
 #256

Botany, what follows isn't a copy paste job, but this post was in that same thread
a couple posts down.  These are the types of posts I'm getting sick of,
the puffed up and padded ones that are the result of minimum character
counts in signature campaigns:

There are two ways to earn money hard way to earn money and easily earning money every one wants to earn money easily so if you also want to earn money easely and safely than bitcoins it the single option to earn money easily and safely because the prices of bitcoins are going high rapidly.

This post, which I reported as being a shit post, says absolutely nothing!
hilariousandco
Gold Member
Global Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1498


How does one bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:04:49 AM
 #257

Botany, what follows isn't a copy paste job, but this post was in that same thread
a couple posts down.  These are the types of posts I'm getting sick of,
the puffed up and padded ones that are the result of minimum character
counts in signature campaigns:

There are two ways to earn money hard way to earn money and easily earning money every one wants to earn money easily so if you also want to earn money easely and safely than bitcoins it the single option to earn money easily and safely because the prices of bitcoins are going high rapidly.

This post, which I reported as being a shit post, says absolutely nothing!

Banned him and trashed that entire shit thread. These posts are just as bad as copy and pasting and the forum is rife with them.  Just look at this shit:

it is quiet making some move to become know by someone that has no knowledge about bitcoin there is some site that is explaining of it but what all people think is always wrong so what do we need some establishment then influence for some that is powerful for them to believe and accept this.

Alt coin campaigns actually pay for this crap.

botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:22:03 PM
 #258

If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. Should cryptocurrencies take over entirely, new infrastructure would have to be developed in order to allow the world to adapt. There would inevitably be difficulties with the transition, as cash could become incompatible quite quickly, leaving some people with lost assets. Established financial institutions would likely have to scramble to change their ways.

http://www.investopedia.com/news/could-cryptocurrencies-replace-cash-bitcoin-flippening/
Possible Concerns if Cryptocurrencies Replace Cash
Of course, there are also some huge challenges and concerns with this scenario. If cryptocurrencies outpace cash in terms of usage, traditional currencies will lose value without any means of recourse. Should cryptocurrencies take over entirely, new infrastructure would have to be developed in order to allow the world to adapt. There would inevitably be difficulties with the transition, as cash could become incompatible quite quickly, leaving some people with lost assets. Established financial institutions would likely have to scramble to change their ways.



chencho777
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70


View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:36:05 PM
 #259

I spotted a hard-to-identify copycat poster called zollyharvan who seems to translate posts back-and-forth in an attempt not to be detected. I noticed after he repeated one of my posts I wrote with my (now hacked) de_xt account on the same thread, making little sense.  A quick review of his post history reveals he has been doing the same for some time now.

My original post:

For those who didn't notice, finally Bech32 address format (the native format for SegWit addresses) has been merged into bitcoin core.

What this means is that from now on it is possible to generate and use native segwit addresses from within core. Using these addresses have a number of advantages.  To number some, they have error correction and hinting built-in, are optimized to be human readable, and using them takes less bytes on the blockchain  (thus lowering fees even more) when compared with segwit P2SH wrapped addresses (those starting with 3...).

Wallet support for Bech32 is non-existent right now. But this is a step further in the right direction.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/739pjb/bech32_address_format_merged_into_bitcoin_core/


Copied post (using slightly different words but with same sense):

those who are unaware that the Bech32 address format (the original format for the SegWit address) have been merged into the bitcoin center
this probably means to generate and use the original address segwit from within its core. Using this address has a number of advantages. For some numbers, they have sound errors and built-in instructions, optimized for easy reading,
bit bytes on the blockchain (so that the price is cheaper) when compared with segments of P2SH which is shrouded in address (which starts de
Wallet for Bech32 does not exist at this time. But this is a step further in the right direction.

Another example from other thread:

Original:

We can't discount the possibility of forks happening, but I doubt any will be called Bitcoin Silver. The name implies that it's inferior to Bitcoin Gold, so people looking to diversify would consider Bitcoin Gold instead. There's also Litecoins, which are basically Bitcoin Silver.

Copied:

We can not underestimate the possibility of a fork, but I do not believe it will be called Bitcoin Silver. The name implies that it's lower than Bitcoin Gold, so people who want to do an examination of the truth of the report will consider Bitcoin Gold instead.

My 2 cents.
botany
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1274


View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:56:31 PM
 #260

Another one.

First of all waves is  Russian biggest blockchain project. Its three features makes its bright future.  Its core business depends on its  asset/custom token issuance, transfer, and trading on blockchain, its  simplicity of use and mass implementation. Waves is a top few  blockchain project in terms of crowdfunding investments.  So How one can doubt the better future of waves.  If only one coin is to be named after bitcoin its one and only waves

https://www2.deloitte.com/ru/en/pages/about-deloitte/press-releases/2017/Deloitte-i-platforma-Waves-izmenjat-budushhee-blokchejna.html

This is Russian biggest blockchain project. Waves’ core business is asset/custom token issuance, transfer, and trading on blockchain. One of the project’s key features is simplicity of use and mass implementation. Proof-Of-Stake is expected to be used as the consensus algorithm. In June 2016, Waves completed the ICO, raising over USD 16 million (30,000 bitcoins). Waves is a top-10 blockchain project in terms of crowdfunding investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!