Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New posting bot  (Read 58460 times)
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:51:19 AM

I think the admins should look at his IP and make sure all his accounts are banned.
There may be some which might have escaped, like this one...

I've requested it but it rarely ever happens unfortunately.

Name:    BadBear
Custom Title:    v2.0
Activity:    1652
Position:    Legendary
Date Registered:    September 14, 2011, 11:39:51 AM
Last Active:    April 15, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

Any chance of a massive clean up?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
botany
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:46:05 AM

Yet another one. Smiley

In the eyes of some, government-backed currencies are coming to an end. To this small group of true believers, central banks like the Federal Reserve destabilize the economy and will bring an end to the supremacy of the dollar. Bitcoin, a completely virtual cryptocurrency, has captured the imaginations of libertarians and gold-standard lovers the world over as the dollar’s long-term replacement. Bitcoin was born into a world that had already begun to move away from paper transactions. Without the influence of governments or central banks, bitcoin truly operates like a free market system. However, despite having a passionate following, security concerns and volatility have plagued bitcoin. As a result, the cryptocurrency has little chance of replacing any national currencies. Nevertheless, virtual payment services like PayPal and bitcoin will likely continue to grow, as the economy moves increasingly toward a nearly paperless world. They may even push paper currency to the brink of obsolescence.

http://harvardpolitics.com/united-states/bitcoin-future-money/
botany
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:06:08 AM

Chelsea   vs   Southampton - Over 2.5 and  Chelsea WIN

Facts:

- Chelsea have won 11 of their last 12 home matches.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Chelsea's last 15 home games.
- Chelsea have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Southampton in all competitions.
- Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches
- Chelsea have scored in 100% of their home matches.

- Southampton have scored in each of their last 5 away matches.

The post is copied from https://www.whoscored.com
The webpage has been updated, but a cache is available on google search
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:cfKa--9iFu0J:https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1080843/Preview/England-Premier-League-2016-2017-Chelsea-Southampton
botany
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

Interestingly enough, as part of a bid to preserve a historic park, a city in Japan is reportedly raising donations in bitcoin. The city is called Hirosaki, and according to a report from national public broadcaster NHK, is collecting funds to maintain more than 2,000 cherry blossom trees, as well as a centuries-old castle.

This is a first of its kind initiative by a public institution in Japan. As you might be aware, this is coming barely a few weeks after about 260,000 stores in parts of Japan started accepting the digital currency as a payment method.

Good job JAPAN!

Some mix and match

http://www.bit-coin.co.in/japanese-city-seeks-bitcoin-donations-to-preserve-historic-park/

As part of a bid to preserve a historic park, a city in Japan is reportedly raising donations in bitcoin. The city of Hirosaki, according to a report from national public broadcaster NHK, is collecting funds to maintain more than 2,000 cherry blossom trees, as well as a centuries-old castle.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-makes-cherry-blossom-japanese-city-starts-accepting-bitcoin-donations

This is coming barely a few weeks after about 260,000 stores in parts of Japan started accepting the digital currency as a payment method.
botany
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:11:47 PM

I am surprised that mynhpark hasn't been banned yet.

There exist many reasons why the interest in Bitcoin is increasing at a rapid rate in Japan, for instance, Japan’s 10-year yields dropped back to zero percent for the first time since 2007. In conventional finance, the yield represents the income return on an investment that is normally expressed as an annual percentage rate. Japan’s zero percent yield shows a severe economic instability. Therefore, the Bank of Japan is attempting to print massive amounts of the Japanese yen in order to increase the inflation rate and keep the economy afloat.

If the inflation rate in Japan rises, like China, investors usually move to alternative safe haven assets and wealth management products (WMPs) such as gold and Bitcoin. In terms of liquidity and mid-term profitability, Bitcoin appeals to a larger market and thus, in times of financial instability and economic uncertainty, the demand for Bitcoin increases. Moreover, the Japanese mainstream media have been offering extensive coverage on Bitcoin, particularly due to the acceptance of Bitcoin by BiC Camera (a consumer electronics retailer chain in Japan) and the legalization of Bitcoin by the Japanese government.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-nears-all-time-high-at-1277-led-by-japan

There exist two main reasons why the interest in Bitcoin is increasing at a rapid rate in Japan, as shown in the trading volume and price chart above. First, as noted by financial analyst and Welt Senior Editor Holger Zschaepitz, Japan’s 10-year yields dropped back to zero percent for the first time since 2007.
In conventional finance, the yield represents the income return on an investment that is normally expressed as an annual percentage rate. Japan’s zero percent yield shows a severe economic instability and as Zschaepitz explained, the Bank of Japan is attempting to print massive amounts of the Japanese yen in order to increase the inflation rate and keep the economy afloat.

If the inflation rate in Japan rises, like China, investors usually move to alternative safe haven assets and wealth management products (WMPs) such as gold and Bitcoin. In terms of liquidity and mid-term profitability, Bitcoin appeals to a larger market and thus, in times of financial instability and economic uncertainty, the demand for Bitcoin increases.
Moreover, the Japanese mainstream media have been offering extensive coverage on Bitcoin, particularly due to the acceptance of Bitcoin by Bic Camera and the legalization of Bitcoin by the Japanese government.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:41:27 AM

I am surprised that mynhpark hasn't been banned yet.

-snip-

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-nears-all-time-high-at-1277-led-by-japan

There exist two main reasons why the interest in Bitcoin is increasing at a rapid rate in Japan, as shown in the trading volume and price chart above. First, as noted by financial analyst and Welt Senior Editor Holger Zschaepitz, Japan’s 10-year yields dropped back to zero percent for the first time since 2007.
In conventional finance, the yield represents the income return on an investment that is normally expressed as an annual percentage rate. Japan’s zero percent yield shows a severe economic instability and as Zschaepitz explained, the Bank of Japan is attempting to print massive amounts of the Japanese yen in order to increase the inflation rate and keep the economy afloat.

If the inflation rate in Japan rises, like China, investors usually move to alternative safe haven assets and wealth management products (WMPs) such as gold and Bitcoin. In terms of liquidity and mid-term profitability, Bitcoin appeals to a larger market and thus, in times of financial instability and economic uncertainty, the demand for Bitcoin increases.
Moreover, the Japanese mainstream media have been offering extensive coverage on Bitcoin, particularly due to the acceptance of Bitcoin by Bic Camera and the legalization of Bitcoin by the Japanese government.

The user has been banned.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

Just a suggestion for admins, Why don't implement a simple captcha system? Like add 3 + 6 to post to for Newbies - Full Members or may be even include Hero Members too, It should greatly reduce spamming.
botany
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Just a suggestion for admins, Why don't implement a simple captcha system? Like add 3 + 6 to post to for Newbies - Full Members or may be even include Hero Members too, It should greatly reduce spamming.

This won't help. Most of the spam is due to humans copy-pasting or typing nonsense for signature campaigns.
Adding a captcha to post won't deter them.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

This won't help. Most of the spam is due to humans copy-pasting or typing nonsense for signature campaigns.

Well if that's the case, May be use some sort of plagiarism checking service, A Quick Google search revealed quite a few services which offered api's but cost upwards of $900 per month, And i believe instead of ip's being banned, Why not ban the systems, I think Chrome and all most All Browser have some sort of Unique Device ID, Why not store those and ban whole systems. This will reduce the costs in the long run.
botany
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:51:01 AM

Well if that's the case, May be use some sort of plagiarism checking service, A Quick Google search revealed quite a few services which offered api's but cost upwards of $900 per month, And i believe instead of ip's being banned, Why not ban the systems, I think Chrome and all most All Browser have some sort of Unique Device ID, Why not store those and ban whole systems. This will reduce the costs in the long run.

The implementation of scripts to check all the posts being made in this forum might be difficult.
IPs are not banned, Units of evil just get added to them. It is still possible to register/post using those IPs, if you pay a small fee.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

The implementation of scripts to check all the posts being made in this forum might be difficult.
IPs are not banned, Units of evil just get added to them. It is still possible to register/post using those IPs, if you pay a small fee.

oh did not know about that, But as for script implementation, It is actually quite simple, Being a Programmer my self, I know for sure it will take around 10-20 lines of code at max to include a Plagiarism service. Here is how it would work, If you like to know... When a user clicks on the "Post" button a function would be called off, This Function will just send out the the Text from the "InputField" to the service via a simple HTTP request and get a response within 3-5 seconds, If the service say that plagiarisms is above let's say 80%, We will be checking it with a simple "If" Statement, If (Plagiarism > 80) {//Delete the Post Plus add 1 to warning}, After X warnings system can delete the user from the database and Add Evil Points to the IPs. But This May slow down the Posting Function, So instead of calling the Plagiarism function while the user is posting, The Server can call the function after the post has been made. Well thats me thinking in the realm of Unity Programming, Can be a little bit different for PHP thou. Any way its upto admins on how they want to tackle this.

After Thought: Or Instead of Paying for these services, A python bot can be made and use free Plagiarism services from the web to test the plagiarism, It will take some coding but i think it can be done. A Bot will be continuously run on a small server going through all the posts for a plagiarism check and if the plagiarism from free service is above XX%, Same above concept can be applied.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:41:28 AM

Found a bot User i think, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=772006;sa=showPosts Check this person's Posts in the "Invite and account" section, All of them are same, I got hold of this account from this post, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898864.0, In this Post the OP is clearly asking to buy a method and he replied the same copy pasted message "Hi, you should offer a free vouch copy to a Snr member or above and you might get a few interested buyers". This has to be a bot.
botany
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

I am not sure if this is a bot, but it is just a bunch of related phrases thrown together.
Plus a skype id and email thrown in (advertising?)
Most posts of this user are like this.

religion can die only if life dies
organized and traditional religions are that we think of religion, but i think adherence to anything is religion as broadest definition ( god is anything that is missing by anyone at any time ) .... focus changes ... so, scieance is religion as well as atheism (belief in non existence of the god) .... hah ... Almighty God is what we are missing .. lol .. can not be born .... must stay in transcendence to not to lose His perfection .... church and science can not allow god to be born .... as Almighty God is also Vanity, so He will never allow it to Himself, too ... ma'mamaaa ... when shall we get a god? .... We have only to activate our goodnesses and google zikalkis ... affirm our divine accounts of 10 000 $ a year and play games on his sites ... lol .. so easy ... if you need guidance or suggestions, I am on skype: skayovo  ... ema: zirobit@gmail.com ... probably, this year we will incept our Secular God into this civilization!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:32:47 PM

I am not sure if this is a bot, but it is just a bunch of related phrases thrown together.
Plus a skype id and email thrown in (advertising?)
Most posts of this user are like this.

religion can die only if life dies
organized and traditional religions are that we think of religion, but i think adherence to anything is religion as broadest definition ( god is anything that is missing by anyone at any time ) .... focus changes ... so, scieance is religion as well as atheism (belief in non existence of the god) .... hah ... Almighty God is what we are missing .. lol .. can not be born .... must stay in transcendence to not to lose His perfection .... church and science can not allow god to be born .... as Almighty God is also Vanity, so He will never allow it to Himself, too ... ma'mamaaa ... when shall we get a god? .... We have only to activate our goodnesses and google zikalkis ... affirm our divine accounts of 10 000 $ a year and play games on his sites ... lol .. so easy ... if you need guidance or suggestions, I am on skype: skayovo  ... ema: zirobit@gmail.com ... probably, this year we will incept our Secular God into this civilization!

You mean this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1000902 ?

hi ... thanks .. no probs ... you blocked me for posting my link http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/
you can block me i can not ignore you ... life is such .... can not find referrals anywhere
you must write: no external links in this chat, as you are pasting internal links!
you could ignore me, but you decided to block me, that is choice of stronger weapon
maybe you will unblock me and allow me begging, and ignore me if it is against  rule
however you can check my strategic game on bitcointalk under user "witsie" ... 
name: universal fans strategic game ... thanks .... it is a very promising adventure
fastbets: Do not promote your link on chat at FastBets! Your privilege our right! Okay!
user: you have to know that chats are morally belonging to users and technologically to owners!
~blah~

Or this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=259333

i see .. soon will be promotion on 9th billion roll ... sadly, i can not participate ... my both accounts are banned
i understand it, i would ban myself for trolling too, and i do it often, but why they took my faucets rights, that is cruel,
so, i beg forumers to send me any amounts to any of both accounts: witsie73 and/or brendonen ... as tips or deposits
or join my sportsbetting industry by sending 0.001 btc on our bda: 17NhWcPYvsCPHCYeWBVbVznCYuKm2P72L3
so i can start your betting line and your bettor's account ... then you can check it here http://zikalkiszik.blogspot.hr/
also, if you find any suitable and willing high roller, you tell him to contact me to slice for our community, thanks, see you

makes me wonder...
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2606

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:49:41 PM

All banned. Thanks.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 02:56:26 PM

Adding a captcha to post won't deter them

Apart from that, newbies are not allowed to wear signatures

I haven't been visiting the Meta subsection of the forum recently (just this thread comes up occasionally in my Watchlist), so how do matters currently stand in respect to granting users a spammy tag or showing them as banned (if they have been banned), as the Witch had been suggesting? Since I still don't see any of these tags, I guess this suggestion has been finally abandoned? And while we are at it, this reply to one of my posts seems to be completely out of whack:

Inflation is really a mechanism for the growth of exports. The higher the inflation, the cheaper the cost of production in the country. This of course happens at the expense of people, but it is a fact. Remember what was established by the Chinese economic miracle? The governments of many countries have used the mechanism of inflation to fight with the competitors on the world market.
Hahaha you must be gossiping how come the production cost could be cheaper? When the raw material and the workforce needed are at a high rate how can one claim that the production cost will be cheap? As many of us are well aware of the market no one will believe what you have said. Or if you have any document evidence I will appreciate it
You seem to have misunderstood something here

Obviously, the poster you replied to refers to costs when compared to the costs which production of the same goods incurs in other countries (more specifically, in the countries where these goods are exported). If you take this aspect into account, then the claim is totally legit. Devaluation of local currency makes locally produced goods cheaper in terms of currency for which these goods are sold since the costs such as wages are still borne and paid in local currency, i.e. they remain the same. But if they remain the same, then depreciating local currency necessarily makes the exported goods cheaper in the currency of the importing country (provided all other things are equal and remain the same, of course)

Japan is a rich country so multimillion investment is a not really a tough problem. And i dont see any tax problems if even they would adopt it because its the country that integrated it. And probably btc would again be famous and still another big problem on those transaction delays and i think there are other blockchains that is being created now if i recall?

I didn't report him and didn't check other posts of this user but head hunters may get interested in this case

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

~snip~

Look at this ^^^ and this vvv

According to me Sports Betting is the Best Form Of Gambling Because If You Bet Your Money in Sports then You can Use Your Knowledge and Experience to Predict the Best Results But If You are Playing Games Like Slots, Blackjack and Roulette then You can't Able to Use Your Knowledge Or Experience to Predict the Results So I Prefer to Do Sports Betting.

According to me in Gambling You Just Play Games Like Slots, Blackjack, Roulette and Gamble Your Money On Them But In Betting You Bet Your Money on Sports And Also There is no Big Difference Between them Because Betting is a Part Of Gambling And also there is a Difference that If You Bet on Sports You Can Use Your Knowledge But in Gambling Games Like Roulette and Slots You can't Able to Use Your Knowledge.

According to me Trading is the Best Source Now a Days to Grow Your Bitcoins But You can also Use Other Ways Like You can Buy Digital Goods that are Valuable and You can Sell them at High Price Or You can Try Out Lending Out Bitcoins to other Users and Grow Your Bitcoins and Also there is another way that is Helpful to Earn Bitcoins is Signature Campign But Never Post In Forum Only For Earning Because It's a Forum, here You Need to Help Other People.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:36:00 PM

sorry for successive posts, but

~snip~

^^^ isn't this the same user https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1001586? vvv

imo, globally and generally, online on internet, we have 2% of chances while owners have about 98% of chances to earn something,
that took me to think about solution: sportsbetting-working style or method, "we bet all for all", if we are 2 then our chance is 4%,
if we are 50, well, we can beat the house and house edges, i prefer to sportsbet and slice-dice alone, myself, ha, but 2% kills me,
reds, that is why i want to try and see, can we do it in a team, so, PM me if any of you wants to join that experiment and exploration,
you can continue your sportsbetting - gambling, but part of risk you can send to our team to see how we can do it and if we can do it

sure, do not click on any suspicious link, i was naive and i finished banned on 6 accounts, so first make conversation
then accept link of someone over PM, there are hackers and phishers harvesting logins around, do not think admins do it,
i am for that opinion too, owners control our luck, so we can only work a lot ( many tries ) in order to earn by winning some,
globally and generally, online on internet, we have 2% of chances while owners have about 98% of chances to earn something,
that took me to think about solution: sportsbetting-working style or method, "we bet all for all", if we are 2 then our chance is 4%,
if we are 50, well, we can beat the house and house edges, i prefer to sportsbet and slice-dice alone, myself, ha, but 2% kills me,
reds, that is why i want to try and see, can we do it in a team, so, PM me if any of you wants to join that experiment and exploration,
you can continue your sportsbetting - gambling, but part of risk you can send to our team to see how we can do it and if we can do it

i am for that opinion too, owners control our luck, so we can only work a lot ( many tries ) in order to earn by winning,
globally and generally, online on internet, we have 2% of chances while owners have about 98% of chances to earn some
if we are 50, well, we can beat the house and house edges, i prefer to sportsbet and slice-dice alone, myself, haha, but 2% kills me
that is why i want to try and see, can we do it in a team, so, PM me if any of you wants to join that experiment and exploration,

botany
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

Although this user hasn't been active for a couple of months, he does have a signature and hasn't been perma banned.

It doesn't matter I guess. For you to gamble you just need luck for you to win. And when it comes to gambling it involves the element of risks. Gambling is very appealing to a new beginners especially if they have all the got of luck and willing to take risks.

And as long as you have a basic understanding, you can start to enjoy most forms of betting and gaming with the potential to win a significant amount of money while doing so.

https://www.gamblingsites.org/gambling/dos-donts-of-gambling/

Gambling is probably so appealing to beginners because it's very easy to get started. Although there's a lot to discover about gambling, you can learn most of it as you go along. As long as you have a basic understanding, you can start to enjoy most forms of betting and gaming with the potential to win a significant amount of money while doing so.
botany
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

Consecutive posts in a sports thread, all copied from different websites.

there's never a "The End" to Pakistan. Can win anything, can lose anything!

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/icc-champions-trophy-2017-pakistan-vs-sri-lanka-who-said-what-cricketers-twitter-reacts
Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) June 12, 2017
Who would have thought they had a chance after the India game! But there's never a "The End" to Pakistan. Can win anything, can lose anything!

And of course, missing quotation marks are always suspicious.   Tongue

Catches win matches" should be played on the giant screen for Sri lanka.

http://m.cricbuzz.com/cricket-commentary/16711/sl-vs-pak-12th-match-group-b-icc-champions-trophy-2017
The Cricbuzz ad that says "Catches win matches" should be played on the giant screen for Sri lanka. - To add further salt on their wounds?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: