Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBargains.com | The Bitcoin Store  (Read 799 times)
CryptoBargains (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:09:53 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 12:04:39 PM by CryptoBargains

CryptoBargains.com | The Bitcoin Store - Opening 12th August 2015!

Hey guys and gals! Yesterday was the opening of a much anticipated superstore accepting payments in Bitcoin only - Crypto Bargains! After almost half a year of tedious paperwork, supplier-hunting, webdesigning and legal counseling, we're finally here with a store offering a selection of over 200 items - Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Desktops, Consoles, TVs, Home Audio & Cinema Systems, DJ Equipment, Spywatches, Headsets, Surveillance Systems, Perfumes and even 3D Printers! All of this goodness can be paid for in Bitcoin only using Coinpayments as the gateway for safe and secure transactions.

Here's some backstory: I belong to one of the first waves of early adopters, having first heard of it in early 2012, bought a bunch and profited immensely during the 2013 surge. I planned on opening this store for a while, but in Indonesia, where I come from, this has proven to be hellishly difficult as the legislators here dissaprove of anything that isn't at least a thousand years old. I've spent the last 5 months in Dallas, Texas where I have met some guys who could make my dream come true and here we are now - up and running! Please keep in mind that all orders made on this site before the end of the month are pre-orders and will only be shipped on or after the 31st of this month, as we finsihed the site ahead of schedule and some enterprise insurance policies only come into effect in September. Hope this won't deter you - here's a coupon code valid for the first 50 bitcointalkers until the 7th of September: CB8OFFBCT 8% OFF EVERYTHING for every order of $100 or over. Enough words, I'll let the website speak for itself:http://CryptoBargains.com/ If you've got any questions (or just want to share your insights), just use the the site's contact form here.

P.S. Also, throughout August and September, we offer an affiliate commission unmatched by any other Bitcoin store - you will get 8% of any sale made by a customer you brought - paid in Bitcoin within 2 days to your wallet. Minimum payout - only $10! The commission will revert to 5% on the 1st of October.

P.P.S. I'm looking for someone literate enough in PHP who could come up with a way of showing prices in the current rate of BTC by default. The CMS in question is OpenCart 2.x. Just send me a message over PM or to the webmaster at webmaster (at) CryptoBargains (dot) com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:22:16 PM

Hi , regarding your website , it looks good and with few finishing touches would look even better , I have two questions , 1) will you ship worldwide or some countries you wont? 2) are you going to use some sort of escrow service for selling your products ?
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:27:59 PM

Nice website, but i'm not see the testimonial page, you should add testimonial page which of course real testimonial.
CryptoBargains (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:55:22 AM

Hi , regarding your website , it looks good and with few finishing touches would look even better , I have two questions , 1) will you ship worldwide or some countries you wont? 2) are you going to use some sort of escrow service for selling your products ?

Can you elaborate more as on how to make it look better? 1) We ship worldwide except for the following regions: Iran, Syria, North Korea and NY, USA (not sure about that last one, need to ask my lawyer first). 2) I'm actively researching available escrows so consider that too Smiley

Nice website, but i'm not see the testimonial page, you should add testimonial page which of course real testimonial.

I don't want to add a testimonial page just yet; it's a new business so no testimonials have been submitted yet Smiley
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:58:14 AM

Clean site with professional cut designs.
congratulation of your site , should you don't mine to giveaway on your opening?
what stuffs you gonna add in future and do you hope to be like black Amazon?
umair01

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 12:50:33 PM

Can you elaborate more as on how to make it look better? 1) We ship worldwide except for the following regions: Iran, Syria, North Korea and NY, USA (not sure about that last one, need to ask my lawyer first). 2) I'm actively researching available escrows so consider that too Smiley

just like the one your already looking for to show the prices in BTC and that would be complete ... that's good regarding looking for available escrows Smiley and hope the shipping rules could change regarding the countries

you mentioned since I'm living in one of them , any ways , thanks for answering Smiley
CryptoBargains (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:03:29 PM

Clean site with professional cut designs.
congratulation of your site , should you don't mine to giveaway on your opening?
what stuffs you gonna add in future and do you hope to be like black Amazon?

Thanks! We've spent an enormous deal of time doing the design and it's really uplifting to see some positive feedback already! Thanks!
I'm ditching the idea of buying paid advertising altogether - it's expensive, inefficient and clicks/impressions are easily faked. The site's affiliate program is very rewarding as it is - throughout August and September we're offering a 8% commission on any sale, be it a pair of $15 earphones or a corporate order of multiple $6000 3D printers. This might negatively impact my profit margins at first, but I have a solid sum put away for cases like that, I'll be doing anything I can should we succeed. You can join anytime HERE. No minimum payout amount, no maximum cap. What you make is yours. Commissions are paid out in BTC within 2 days or you can contact us and select any item from our store for the amount earned with the remaining Bitcoin paid to your wallet. We really hope to become the next big thing in this market. We're already arranging deals for jewelry, more phones, tablets, spywatches (will add them today), cameras and possibly clothing. Suggest anything and I'll see what I can do.

just like the one your already looking for to show the prices in BTC and that would be complete ... that's good regarding looking for available escrows Smiley and hope the shipping rules could change regarding the countries

you mentioned since I'm living in one of them , any ways , thanks for answering Smiley
Thanks! I'll add that functionality very soon, already got a guy working on it. As for the shipping locations, I will revise but all I can tell for sure we're not shipping to Syria or North Korea anytime soon.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:37:31 PM

Very nice design.
I like your shop and method to pay with bitcoin.
Add more products please.
Good Luck and more buyers.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 12:36:17 AM

I would be turned off by a testimonial page rather just have reviews on the product pages.

But it's a good looking website, pretty cool that you're selling a makerbot replicator Smiley

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:23:38 AM

Nice collection of items. Why only shipping from August 31st, if I may ask?
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:30:12 PM

You are sending goods to all countries?
CryptoBargains (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:00:24 PM

Very nice design.
I like your shop and method to pay with bitcoin.
Add more products please.
Good Luck and more buyers.

More products incoming this week! Make sure to check them out!

I would be turned off by a testimonial page rather just have reviews on the product pages.

But it's a good looking website, pretty cool that you're selling a makerbot replicator Smiley

Thanks!

Nice collection of items. Why only shipping from August 31st, if I may ask?

Because certain insurance policies only come into effect in September, when we officially start trading under all jurisdictions Smiley Just want to do business properly Smiley

You are sending goods to all countries?

Yes, except to Syria (sanctions), North Korea (obvious), and New York State, U.S. (draconian regulations).

If you've got any questions, just ask!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:32:41 PM

Glad to see you guys are planning to sell the ASUS GR6-R019R Smiley
Might pick one of those up from the store once it gets some decent reviews Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: