Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed for 20$ by user Heutenamos  (Read 438 times)
Klomann (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:49:42 PM

So what happend :

User contacted me to buy my Paypal Account i did gave him all information needed including the visa card number to change the e-mail.

I asked him if he can pay me at least 50% upfront but he said he can just pay me 7$ now ASAP i give him the logins.

Now he tells me the account got limited and refuse to pay me , i have screenshots that the account was NOT limited minutes before he loged in

Screenshots can be provided
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:50:57 PM

Didn't we had a deal that I will check 3-4 days an if no problem then I will pay, tell yes or no please Smiley

Edit : One more question, you said it has 15 Euro in it and you have cleared them,  now when I check history it has 0 dealing in last 7 days, plus account has no balance in Eur ( account's currency is THB

Can you explain  Roll Eyes ?

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:57:47 PM

You said you will pay me 7$ after you got e-mail changed !

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Honestly i use this account so long and i have each time a new ip using tor never got any issue :-)

the account is empty now just 2$ remaining..

so can you at least pay me like 50% deposit ? il give you the logins before of course

I can give you exactly 7$ now ( once you give login details ) , I will then try to use those 2$ for 3 day, if no issues whatsoever then I will pay you rest 15$ .. please also tell me will I get email access and what if you later recover PP account with mobile number ?

I will open with Indian IP
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:06:33 PM

You said you will pay me 7$ after you got e-mail changed !

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Honestly i use this account so long and i have each time a new ip using tor never got any issue :-)

the account is empty now just 2$ remaining..

so can you at least pay me like 50% deposit ? il give you the logins before of course

I can give you exactly 7$ now ( once you give login details ) , I will then try to use those 2$ for 3 day, if no issues whatsoever then I will pay you rest 15$ .. please also tell me will I get email access and what if you later recover PP account with mobile number ?

I will open with Indian IP

yes man but the 7$ is a part of 20$ which we talked of at the beginning and if the account is limited, why the hell will I pay ?

and tell me what about the 15 euro thing ?

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:08:46 PM

The account was NOT limited before i can proof it from the TIMESTAMPS that we talked and the timestamp when the account got limited Wink
Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:11:35 PM

The account was NOT limited before i can proof it from the TIMESTAMPS that we talked and the timestamp when the account got limited Wink

I am not talking of that, I am saying we had deal that I will pay if account is good and 7$ was a part of it , now if the account is not working why I pay ? I tried to make a payment and if it was successful I would pay, but now it isnt then why I will pay man Huh

Plus dont hide from that question, what about the 15 euro thing dude ?

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:14:03 PM

It worked FINE before and you know that the account was NOT limited when i sold it to you, you did it got limited!

Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:16:53 PM

It worked FINE before and you know that the account was NOT limited when i sold it to you, you did it got limited!

Okay in case I got it limited then also I told you in beginning that if no problems for 3-4 days then I will pay, it also contains limited.

Please reply to the question of 15 euro, else I will leave from here as you are clearly hiding

yo
Klomann (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:19:11 PM

you got it limited and you are a scammer.

Heutenamos

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:21:15 PM

you got it limited and you are a scammer.

Now everyone see, I asked him a question 5 times and he is hiding , I even bolded and made font big to make it highly visible in case he has became blind

Please some guy on default trust tag his account.

yo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: