Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruby A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 251851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:09:53 PM

So I just want to give major props to the dev for this OS X wallet and everyone that helped if he/she did get help. I've been staking for about two weeks now and this is by far one of the best wallets I've ever used in crypto. It's clean, slick with fast syncing and solid staking. I love the fact I don't even have to worry about keeping it unlocked or coin controls I literally just let it run and do its thing; exactly everything a wallet is suppose to be. I'm buying some more just to stake now lol; Rby is definitely a long-term investment for this next year keep up the good work!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:30:02 PM

Any update on the bot, or, how can I get in on the beta test?

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:13:36 AM

Great coin , big change after i sell all coin! Angry
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:35:55 PM

Any update on the bot, or, how can I get in on the beta test?

Bugs being worked out here and there, still testing with the 15 or so users currently in the closed beta. I think some optimization needs to happen before more users are added, but I'm sure everyone will be updated when that time comes.
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:03:14 AM

Pre-registration for TraderDaddy is now available: https://traderdaddy.com/

What is traderdaddy? An exchange?
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

A little update for you guys, after about a week of the closed beta for TraderDaddy

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoining/status/800365907839242246

https://i.imgur.com/KHSJ3c4.png

Wow that's going to be very nice to be see a successful trading bot very excited to try it out! Keep up the good work and screenshots dev and closed beta team!

good people their good thinking and their good effort are manifesting here.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:34:04 PM

Wow, pretty cool to see this coin still going and going in the right direction, kind of sad I got rid of all of mine a long time ago.
HarryPorter

Activity: 609
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

Interesting, I will give a try for TD, pre-registered already. What next, how to make it running, or when it will be possible.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

Is this trade bot made by the devs of rby coin or just made for rby coin enthusiasts? 
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:05:22 PM

TraderDaddy is an automated, web-based, trading program/bot.

Interesting, I will give a try for TD, pre-registered already. What next, how to make it running, or when it will be possible.

It currently is only trading at Poloniex. You will need a NEW poloniex account (be sure to link your accounts if you have more than 1 at Poloniex) and 500 RBY in this new account to use TraderDaddy. There is currently no timeline on when pre-registered users will get added, but it looks like it'll be sooner than later. The developer is going to slowly add a few users at a time to make sure things are still running smooth before any kind of massive user access takes place. Just be patient and check your email from time to time for your access letter Smiley

Is this trade bot made by the devs of rby coin or just made for rby coin enthusiasts?  

TraderDaddy is created by the rubycoin dev himself.
dking7334

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

TraderDaddy is an automated, web-based, trading program/bot.

It currently is only trading at Poloniex. You will need a NEW poloniex account (be sure to link your accounts if you have more than 1 at Poloniex) and 500 RBY in this new account to use TraderDaddy. There is currently no timeline on when pre-registered users will get added, but it looks like it'll be sooner than later. The developer is going to slowly add a few users at a time to make sure things are still running smooth before any kind of massive user access takes place. Just be patient and check your email from time to time for your access letter Smiley

TraderDaddy is created by the rubycoin dev himself.

Pretty exciting stuff still staking !  Grin
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:26:52 PM

Should the pre-registered users already have 500 RBY in their Poloniex accounts to get invited or they can deposit 500 RBY later, after the invitation?

btw it would be great if the desktop wallets balances were taken into account for the TraderDaddy use
sparksi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

Should the pre-registered users already have 500 RBY in their Poloniex accounts to get invited or they can deposit 500 RBY later, after the invitation?

btw it would be great if the desktop wallets balances were taken into account for the TraderDaddy use

You only need those when you are supposed to start trading, but price today seems to be good for getting those rubies. Smiley I agree that it would be great, but getting RBY balance from Poloniex account is easier as TD is running on server. Maybe there could be an option, where address owner verifies ownership of specific address and server could get address balance from block explorer, but maybe there is some issue with this option.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

You only need those when you are supposed to start trading, but price today seems to be good for getting those rubies. Smiley I agree that it would be great, but getting RBY balance from Poloniex account is easier as TD is running on server. Maybe there could be an option, where address owner verifies ownership of specific address and server could get address balance from block explorer, but maybe there is some issue with this option.

an idea came to my mind  Roll Eyes

an integration of the TraderDaddy into the RBY wallet, ie make the UI in the wallet to access the online bot, and the access would be granted if there were needed amount of coins in the wallet

it could encourage to install wallets and thus support the coin network
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

price going up.. what any update from dev...?

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

Ruby to da moon on polo today Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, soon it will be new whitepaper for Ruby!  Moon coming

bolenath

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:55:38 PM

nice stuff going on at poloniex with RBY. Prolly a good time to buy.. And the best part is that I found out about Traderdaddy!! Insta reg!!

Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:49:11 AM

what increases are so large on this days ?
 but only a few hours and they are many who throw coins for granted, maybe profit in the can is enough.
panic sell come on , I will take it haha

yofevo1

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:40:51 AM

go up go  Cool

i sell when price 100K sats  , still hold   Cool
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile