Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Back To School! 50+ Girls Brawl At Memphis High School  (Read 1021 times)
Trifixion713 (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:05:42 AM

This is just ridiculous, 50-plus girls involved in brawl at a high school - if I had children there is no way in hell I'd allow them to go to public school these days

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0ce_1440715032#omfAIPKIf3Qb2e1Z.99

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:15:33 AM

I thought this happened months ago? or is this different from that?

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 08:07:00 AM

Welcome to about 70% - 80% of my school life, by the way, these kids are pussies, this happened after I left but I heard in one of my old schools they had to bring in full riot police to contain a fight in the school playground when a bunch of assholes were trying to attack one person but as it was a school filled with middle eastern asians there were regular fights between ethnic groups when they ran out of white people to try and beat up. The same shit interestingly seems to sort of happen in reverse quite often because there's this other school nearby me that has the opposite mix so naturally people immediately get into fights over that sort of thing there too.

This shit happens all the fucking time so I find it hilarious how all the 'adults' are shocked to learn about it so much later on in life, in general, when you try and force lots of different people into a tightly enclosed space making it illegal to leave they act like cunts to each other.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:28:12 AM

This is just ridiculous, 50-plus girls involved in brawl at a high school - if I had children there is no way in hell I'd allow them to go to public school these days

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0ce_1440715032#omfAIPKIf3Qb2e1Z.99

Yes correct i wouldn't want my kids in a public school either ideally, city schools are usually worse.  Not seen the video yet will check it out later.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:44:47 AM

how did i know it was going to be black people just from the title

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:45:59 AM

in general, when you try and force lots of different people into a tightly enclosed space making it illegal to leave they act like cunts to each other.

Yep very true.

I went to overcrowded school in a poor area with all whites and there were fights all the time. There were no mass brawls though in general, the fighting was just as nasty though (several people beating up some poor fuck happened occasionally). 

Its a socio economic issue first and foremost.  If some people want to fight and it is a fair fight in a "controlled" environment it can prove to be healthy.  Street fights are fucking dangerous especially as you get older, avoid every time if possible.
Venusianism

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 06:38:44 PM

Those buttcrack shots of flabby bulging typical low-class youths' backsides ;p

-----------------

Yes of course it's a socio-economic issue. Back in my school days in the american south, just anecdotally, the only females to have ever harassed & physically attacked me were all black, and all manifestly upstart feminist 'angry-at-my-dad/poor-home-situations/stress' cases. Try to fight back or stand your ground you get framed as a 'woman hitter' & knocked by the guys standing by who're just yearning to jump at the chance to 'defend' an [aggressive] girl & 'maybe strike up some poon' ;/

Invest in the future ; Doesn't have to be Bitcoin.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:29:28 PM

What happened in Memphis is just a symptom of the disease which is destroying the American inner city areas. Students who idolize drug dealers and gangsters fighting against each other, while the teachers doing nothing to stop it. The quality of the American education system is going down. And the results will be evident in the next 10-20 years.
hodedowe

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:07:19 AM

Lips sealed

Solo mining is alive and profitable!
Helped? Thanks! 1CXRFh4bDVFBsUzoHMMDbTMPcBP14RUTus
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:32:29 AM

What happened in Memphis is just a symptom of the disease which is destroying the American inner city areas. Students who idolize drug dealers and gangsters fighting against each other, while the teachers doing nothing to stop it. The quality of the American education system is going down. And the results will be evident in the next 10-20 years.
its more or less the media that's  primarily glorifying the image of "thugs, gangsters, drug dealers, etc." the teachers likely arent too motivated to stop or teach the kids otherwise either, as tenure is handed out more often these days and in their view, that "20 years from now" wont affect them all that much.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: