Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a .8 BTC Loan - I Work 7 Days a Week - NO Collateral  (Read 690 times)
thebtcfuture (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:18:48 PM

Loan Amount: .8 BTC 
Reason:  Car payment due
RePay Amount:  .95 BTC
BTC Address: 16ue1AUjyjy1kLuZoGx63NcDxuVk898pHM    
Term Length: 15 Days    
Collateral: N/A

Hello my name is Melvin and I am a very honest 7 days a week working person who needs a .8 loan for my car note payment. I do indeed have active online investments also, but this money is locked in until the 8th of September and I need money by tonight to pay my car note. I am new and I can show proof of identity and proof of active online website investment to show I indeed have funds to Repay back any loan. I will return the loan with interest on September 12th, 2015. Unfortunately I have no collateral but I am gearing myself to get some for future lending and more. I plan to come here and to loan and also open more loans to help venture here in the BTC lending.

God bless and thank you all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orangina

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:25:55 PM

In case you missed it : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Stay on the forums for one year , become Hero member , get that negative trust removed then maybe , maybe someone will give you the loan (if you have high trust ).
thebtcfuture (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:32:55 PM

I did read the HOW TO SPOT A SCAMMER post and I truly am one of those who has been using Bitcoins for the past 2 months now and have came to this forum and found lending help with an investment opportunity. I am new and already have been rated bad due to my newbie account but unfortunately I cannot help that and I hope someone who is a blessing can look past this and help me.

I do have active online investments also and this picture below is proof that I can return your loan with NO EFFORT and that I hope many see my real truth here along with an investment opportunity here.

http://i61.tinypic.com/rvzhuq.jpg
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:44:51 PM

In case you missed it : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
Stay on the forums for one year , become Hero member , get that negative trust removed then maybe , maybe someone will give you the loan (if you have high trust ).

Hero member will take over an year because it required 480 activity points for it so it mean 480 days to reach this level,

I did read the HOW TO SPOT A SCAMMER post and I truly am one of those who has been using Bitcoins for the past 2 months now and have came to this forum and found lending help with an investment opportunity. I am new and already have been rated bad due to my newbie account but unfortunately I cannot help that and I hope someone who is a blessing can look past this and help me.

I do have active online investments also and this picture below is proof that I can return your loan with NO EFFORT and that I hope many see my real truth here along with an investment opportunity here.

I don't understand what kind of proof that is so if that valid collateral than you must find escrow to hold this one until you return the owed amount and link given to update escrow provider.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
thebtcfuture (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:51:26 PM

Thank you for taking the time to review my thread. The screenshot is a proof picture of a website where I have funds invested for ROI. I am showing this to give proof that I can indeed repay my loan as this is the only collateral I have outside of any other physical assets. If someone is to have an active Payza account, then I can also pay them that way and TODAY THAT IS AS AN EXCHANGE. Since many members are afraid to use Payza as an exchange service and by me currently being in the USA, I cannot get Bitcoins with Payza any way faster. So I'm hoping someone approve of my loan and my honesty.

I have no reason to be a risk and I just want to repay and become and active member of BitcoinTalk for sure.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 02:59:35 PM

Loan Amount: .8 BTC 
Reason:  Car payment due
RePay Amount:  .95 BTC
BTC Address: 16ue1AUjyjy1kLuZoGx63NcDxuVk898pHM    
Term Length: 15 Days    
Collateral: N/A

Hello my name is Melvin and I am a very honest 7 days a week working person who needs a .8 loan for my car note payment. I do indeed have active online investments also, but this money is locked in until the 8th of September and I need money by tonight to pay my car note. I am new and I can show proof of identity and proof of active online website investment to show I indeed have funds to Repay back any loan. I will return the loan with interest on September 12th, 2015. Unfortunately I have no collateral but I am gearing myself to get some for future lending and more. I plan to come here and to loan and also open more loans to help venture here in the BTC lending.

God bless and thank you all!

One thing for sure you can't get a loan with that account Rank that you have.
You can get a loan if you have a valid collateral, but the collateral you are offering is not considered a valid collateral.
If you really need to pay your car and its really that important why not use the money in that investment account that you are offering can be withdrawn but there will be a fee that will be deducted or what they call a pre-termination fee. 

thebtcfuture (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:03:52 PM

I totally hate Payza now as a payment processors because it takes literately 3 to 4 days for Payza to transfer to Bitcoin so the time frame will leave me being late on payment.  Cry

It's even hard to get people and others to use Payza for exchanging my funds to Bitcoins. I am a brick wall with Payza so I have to just learn to manage my funds a little more. I am well aware that my rating and account type for the moment will not allow me to be at trust, but I hope someone find honesty in me. I am only asking for $180 which may not be alot to many. Time is all I have at the moment but I will get through this in Jesus name.

Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:32:46 PM

just curious why balance doesn't match total deposited minus Total withdrawal.

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:35:48 PM

could've been edited. anyone can edit that amount to BTC100000 or make it spell "scam" easily.  Roll Eyes

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
thebtcfuture (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:06:23 PM

Hello I just got in from work. This is because I have withdrawn to Payza. The numbers are accurate and is for return on my investment of $3,900.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:11:26 PM

Hello I just got in from work. This is because I have withdrawn to Payza. The numbers are accurate and is for return on my investment of $3,900.

how much did you withdrawal

thebtcfuture (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:13:22 AM

Sorry for my late reply I had taken a nap.

This image is for this website here:
goo(dot)gl/vyE2IR

This website is where I have money invested but ONLY using Payza right now which is a dreadful way of getting converted to cash dollars when needed

But I have my money in Payza tied up in this program so any extra expenses comes from me working. I have had to get out extra funds for many need home and car needs like GAS and more. THE TIMING IS JUST NOT CONSUMING for the EXCHANGE! I guess I can wait for any withdrawals in the future I make but Payza TAKES ENTIRELY TO LONG for EXCHANGES TO BITCOINS and they have strict rules with VERIFIED exchangers for USA members. I am entirely low on food and the loan would be an excellent source using Bitcoins. I plan to become a new Bitcoin buyer and seller in all of my spare time at home and on the road as I am tech savvy!

I am not some computer generated thieve as I am from the USA and I understand the value of real business and correct money link a REAL American!

Thanks in Advance Guys  Smiley Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:38:24 PM

goo(dot)gl/vyE2IR

This website is where I have money invested but ONLY using Payza right now which is a dreadful way of getting converted to cash dollars when needed

But I have my money in Payza tied up in this program so any extra expenses comes from me working. I have had to get out extra funds for many need home and car needs like GAS and more. THE TIMING IS JUST NOT CONSUMING for the EXCHANGE! I guess I can wait for any withdrawals in the future I make but Payza TAKES ENTIRELY TO LONG for EXCHANGES TO BITCOINS and they have strict rules with VERIFIED exchangers for USA members. I am entirely low on food and the loan would be an excellent source using Bitcoins. I plan to become a new Bitcoin buyer and seller in all of my spare time at home and on the road as I am tech savvy!

I am not some computer generated thieve as I am from the USA and I understand the value of real business and correct money link a REAL American!

1. I doubt you are from the USA.

2.  Your numbers don't make sense

3.  Even if your numbers made sense and could be validated, there's no
guarantee you would pay back.

4.  No collateral, no loan.  Sorry.

thebtcfuture (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:42:22 AM

goo(dot)gl/vyE2IR

1. I doubt you are from the USA.

2.  Your numbers don't make sense

3.  Even if your numbers made sense and could be validated, there's no
guarantee you would pay back.

4.  No collateral, no loan.  Sorry.

How could you doubt I live in the USA? Just because all these overseas scams and thieves taking you guys money doesn't mean you have to judge every new member by it's cover! I'm a working person from Chicago, IL USA and the last thing I care about is proving WHO I AM. I'm more worried about proving WHAT I HAVE to show for.

I understand here is NO GUARANTEE I could pay back, but that is part of what taking a risk is for. I understand that having collateral is essential here but I'm honestly new and don't have any. ALL I HAVE IS PAYZA FUNDS AND IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THIS, THEN MAYBE YOU'RE JUST TO STUCK UP WITH THESE BITCOINS!  I understand the essential of bitcoins now with Payza, so that's why I AM HERE!

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:49:20 AM

just a hunch.

Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 04:04:53 AM

I don't think there is any chance this is a scam. Have you ever heard of the Internet? The Internet is this thing where everything has to be true or else it will automatically get deleted.

In fact, I am so confident the OP is.......not a scammer that I don't I would even need to post a repayment address if I gave this loan. The exact same thing would happen if I did post one Wink

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
thebtcfuture (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:58:04 AM

I don't think there is any chance this is a scam. Have you ever heard of the Internet? The Internet is this thing where everything has to be true or else it will automatically get deleted.

In fact, I am so confident the OP is.......not a scammer that I don't I would even need to post a repayment address if I gave this loan. The exact same thing would happen if I did post one Wink

Hello,

Okay guys we can all calm our horses and start to see what is actually under the light here. Panthers52 even with your sarcasm or not, I have actually done just exactly what you have said and that is Have I ever heard of the Internet?

Instead of greedy people being so close-minded and looking for just ways to make money and not advise others hear who clearly needs advisory also, I would've found my solution days ago. After doing some research I am now able to find an excellent way to get my Payza funds easily and instantly turned into bitcoins then CASH.

This is all I wanted to do from the beginning, leaving me to venture here for a loan was AWFUL because I was instantly beat up for nothing having COLLATERAL or TRUST and being from GOOD OLD AMERICA, my income is much more relevant than some virtual currency that is NOT DOLLARS but instead a usage for.

As I have found my solution, I am glad that you all have helped me see how critical it is to be more than just a newbie. I 100% totally understand how this WORLD WIDE WEB is full of scavengers and thieves lurking for any chance to make quick bucks. Sorry but I hope you all see that my point was that someone having ACTUAL ESCROW is better than collateral!
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:20:38 PM

no collateral no LOAN !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: