Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Want to Advertise YOUR Banner/ Text add/ Review @1$  (Read 1581 times)
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:21:47 PM

Yes, I need a bit of a campaign, I will have one of everything plz  Shocked

pm'ing you now

Sent you PM Regarding the Details, Let me Know Please

deal came to and paid upfront.

Thanks, looking forward to the results.  Grin

Thanks For the Upfront, You will get your Work Done with in Few days, With in 5 Days Max. Sent you a PM, Please ,let me Know what text you want to use? and Your Site banner?

Started Sending you this Service, You Will Be get Proofs in Few Days. All the Ads Will Be displayed For 30 Days on these 15 Sites.

Thanks

I'd love to know his results from this...

well, my 20 days are up, I only installed google analytics's a few days ago so cant tell the full picture.

server side I was getting a few hundred U/IP's a day before I bought this, the last few days on google said I was hitting 2K U/IP's a day!

so something worked, I got a load of new members too, so I'm happy, I will do this again in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:02:32 PM

pm'ing you now

Thanks For the Upfront, You will get your Work Done with in Few days, With in 5 Days Max. Sent you a PM, Please ,let me Know what text you want to use? and Your Site banner?

Started Sending you this Service, You Will Be get Proofs in Few Days. All the Ads Will Be displayed For 30 Days on these 15 Sites.

Thanks

well, my 20 days are up, I only installed google analytics's a few days ago so cant tell the full picture.

server side I was getting a few hundred U/IP's a day before I bought this, the last few days on google said I was hitting 2K U/IP's a day!

so something worked, I got a load of new members too, so I'm happy, I will do this again in the future.

Hi

Thanks for posting your Positive review about my Service, Will glad to see you again.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:45:40 PM

pm'ing you now

Thanks

Can you look at referrals and see if they are related to this, though?

And @OP, are the ads the only things that just last 20 days, or does that mean the reviews and such as well (or are reviews/posts permanent on the sites)?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:32:38 PM

pm'ing you now

Thanks

Can you look at referrals and see if they are related to this, though?

And @OP, are the ads the only things that just last 20 days, or does that mean the reviews and such as well (or are reviews/posts permanent on the sites)?

Hi

Yup its only about Ads. Secondly can you please PM me what type of review/Post Permanent you needed?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:01:29 PM

Hi

Yup its only about Ads. Secondly can you please PM me what type of review/Post Permanent you needed?

Kind of evaluating things right now... but I run multiple sites (one in the gaming niche, gambling reviews, faucet rotator). Do you do all the writing as well or do we need to submit that to you?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:08:11 PM

Hi

Kind of evaluating things right now... but I run multiple sites (one in the gaming niche, gambling reviews, faucet rotator). Do you do all the writing as well or do we need to submit that to you?

Pm sent let me know please.
camelson (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:44:27 PM

Special Offer:
Important: All these Add will be displayed for 20 Days 30 Days on a Site.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: