Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 142999 times)
oktay50000

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:42:06 AM

does not work for me anymore,just check it.
Site is working

i bought 100th today btc confirmed in 30 mins and still pending in history and hash not added to my account any ideas?
؟؟؟؟ 4 hours past now is this normal?

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steffoboy

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:52:12 AM

Site is working

i bought 100th today btc confirmed in 30 mins and still pending in history and hash not added to my account any ideas?
Yes it can be normal, they have issues sometimes, just like Genesis has issues sometimes, its databases and realtime inputs into them that has to work, but we all know computers do not work at all times, hashflare is dowm for some issues, i think they have issues today cause my profit was not added yet, dont worry, it has happened before and will happen again.

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
oktay50000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:04:28 AM

Site is working

Yes it can be normal, they have issues sometimes, just like Genesis has issues sometimes, its databases and realtime inputs into them that has to work, but we all know computers do not work at all times, hashflare is dowm for some issues, i think they have issues today cause my profit was not added yet, dont worry, it has happened before and will happen again.

SO I JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR MY NEW HASH?Huh

jonymero

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

I Bought Yesterday at 8 AM GMT 2.09 TH/S

And My Hashrate added to my account

but i still receiving this message

Information: Your Purchase is pending, please allow up to 120 minutes for confirmation

does my hashrate activated ?

and when i'll receive my payment ?
oktay50000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:13:30 AM

HashFlare Status Page   PУCCКИЙ
Website
Mining

Info  Under maintenance

HashFlare is currently undergoing maintenance to optimize performance of the website.

Steffoboy

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:16:54 AM

Site is working

you probably have it right now, its the site that dosent report it just yet. Just like i have my output, but its not reported on the site yet, cause something is not working with their systems, the mining is still online, and one other thing i just want to say to those people talking about their offices, that there is no ventilation there to support mining...... what a load of bollocks.
Go and look at Volkswagen office, it doesn't support building 100 000 cars either, its just small time thinking on your part, no bigger companies has the production at all times at the office, they can be at other locations, of course, they have mining in Russia. That doesn't mean they have to have the office at the computer location. Stop spreading you childish comments that has no base in reality. Hashflare is doing well, as we all get good returns on our investment, they do as well, i have a hard time believing they can be in bad shape when the ROI is 3 months. Since the hardware is paid for upfron for the most by the users, all is well, why would they want to slay the goose that lays the golden eggs?

Worldmining Bitcoin mining: 100 Gh for 15 USD, 1 Year contract. maintenance fee 0 USD Payouts at 5 USD Minimum investment 15 USD Free 30 GH on Signup! 0,13 USD per 100 GH/ 15 Usd investment.Take a look: https://world-mining.net/563807990/1/
oktay50000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:25:47 AM

Site is working

you probably have it right now, its the site that dosent report it just yet. Just like i have my output, but its not reported on the site yet, cause something is not working with their systems, the mining is still online, and one other thing i just want to say to those people talking about their offices, that there is no ventilation there to support mining...... what a load of bollocks.
Go and look at Volkswagen office, it doesn't support building 100 000 cars either, its just small time thinking on your part, no bigger companies has the production at all times at the office, they can be at other locations, of course, they have mining in Russia. That doesn't mean they have to have the office at the computer location. Stop spreading you childish comments that has no base in reality. Hashflare is doing well, as we all get good returns on our investment, they do as well, i have a hard time believing they can be in bad shape when the ROI is 3 months. Since the hardware is paid for upfron for the most by the users, all is well, why would they want to slay the goose that lays the golden eggs?

hopefully
becuase i paid the btc and i waited till it got 10 confirmation in 30 mins(i paid 50$ fee) but on site still showing awaiting confirmation even after confirming and nothing on my dash

ACKayaturk

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:31:05 AM

Site is working

hopefully
becuase i paid the btc and i waited till it got 10 confirmation in 30 mins(i paid 50$ fee) but on site still showing awaiting confirmation even after confirming and nothing on my dash

I have same issue right now.. I create a ticket 5 days ago but they didn't respond yet.

I hope they will fixx all those purchase issues in this maintenance.. Please do HASHFLARE!
Steffoboy

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

Site is working

hopefully
The website has had issues for at least 5 hours now, probably more, i think its the same issue that caused a glitch in the payiouts last week, they might not just yet have solved it as they thought they did.

samoanfro

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

The Hashflare site worked perfect for me.  There was a slight delay getting signed up for an account but once I was approved I was able to tranfer coins over and get started. 
Steffoboy

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:43 AM

The Hashflare site worked perfect for me.  There was a slight delay getting signed up for an account but once I was approved I was able to tranfer coins over and get started. 
got my balance for today so site functions normally now for me

oportunis

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:53:55 AM

Stay away from anything involving Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin - they are the same group of scammers.
+1 too  Cool
Thanks, and thank you again for reminding me about Polybius  Shocked Grin
I remember that ico page, where they claimed that the ICO will help opening a crypto bank and there was a slider displayed showing that that they have gathered  $ 25+ millions but the total amount now is way to high  Shocked (in the first 2 days they got 6 millions USD, and in 2 weeks 12 millions USD !!)
https://medium.com/@emer.tech/polybius-bank-the-biggest-story-of-the-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-realm-634c9b1db57

If you look at the polybius  bank website at the  bottom page you will see the same address company as Hasflare website has it too.
I'm curios if an estonian user from bitcointalk could check if that address is real.

Edit:
 On google maps i don't see a proper building for mining  big amounts cryptocurriencies ,no big fans/vents ,nothing to suggest a mining location just a commercial center for renting offices spaces or whatever is there (scalacity.ee website which requires to login  Cheesy) .
For a company which is making millions of dollars it is very surprising that it doesn't own a building ... yet  Grin And that's a huge minus for trust.
Hashflare ,hashcoins, etc is so rich that it could pay 3 times the money invested by people in Hashflare and shut down the website but they choose to keep 0.01 BTC as minimum withdrawal just for ther greed sake ? This doesnt look like a decent company policy but a ponzi scheme run by some greedy russians.
Total earned by Hashcoins from ICO polybius :
Total invested in Polybius bank by people:
12 379,689 BTC
31 645 088 USD

The address registered is probably just an office for rent. Check pictures they have plenty to show what they have. Also google Genesis mining and let me know where is their mining facility... They don't show it, because competitors can than find them and sabotage the project...

The min. withdrawal is because of BTC congestion and higher fees, nothing to do with them. Have you tried sending BTC with min. fee lately? It takes hours or days even to get a confirmation...
Dav7

Activity: 282
Merit: 104

Making Money Online since 2006

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

Reinvested my balance to buy ETHASH again!

Smoke12

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:44:58 AM

Im still waiting for my hash.. You also cant reach them by phone Sad

My payment still on timeout, payment already 787 confirmed!

I think hashflare is not scam but their support seems very very slow. Waiting a week now and still no response :/
TheCoon

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:16:41 PM

Hi Hashflare,

I just purchased my 2TH/s contract worth 300 USD which had already been debited from my credit card. The problem now is I'm unable to verify the verification code from my bank as the code I get from them was wrong and it takes them 3 days to reflect in my online statement. Currently facing with this problem;

"The transaction was not completed because you cancelled the verification. However, you can finish the purchase within 48 hours from the moment of order creation. Within this time you can get the verification code and continue the purchase. If you do not continue with the purchase, it will be cancelled and the order total will be returned to the payment method's account."

Please help me, my ticket number is 361367, and invoice no is 5008070.

the money is not debited, its just reserved by the intermediate company. just wait till u get it back in 7 to 10 days, its held by your bank, then buy bitcoin and buy the hash.

Guys, my payment process has just changed from pending to rejected. Will I be able to get back my debited money? Kinda worried of it now
I got this from Hashflare FAQ ;

After 48 hours if the payment hasn't been confirmed, the order is automatically cancelled

"Rejected" status means, the purchase has been:

declined by the user manually
declined due to failed 3DSecure authentication
declined by the user's issuing bank due to failed authorization

In all of these cases the funds are not reserved on the user's account = What does this mean?Huh
Steffoboy

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

Hi Hashflare,

I just purchased my 2TH/s contract worth 300 USD which had already been debited from my credit card. The problem now is I'm unable to verify the verification code from my bank as the code I get from them was wrong and it takes them 3 days to reflect in my online statement. Currently facing with this problem;

"The transaction was not completed because you cancelled the verification. However, you can finish the purchase within 48 hours from the moment of order creation. Within this time you can get the verification code and continue the purchase. If you do not continue with the purchase, it will be cancelled and the order total will be returned to the payment method's account."

the money is not debited, its just reserved by the intermediate company. just wait till u get it back in 7 to 10 days, its held by your bank, then buy bitcoin and buy the hash.

Guys, my payment process has just changed from pending to rejected. Will I be able to get back my debited money? Kinda worried of it now

After 48 hours if the payment hasn't been confirmed, the order is automatically cancelled

In all of these cases the funds are not reserved on the user's account = What does this mean?Huh

It means the money is still with the bank and u get it back from them! Its in the text.

users account is on Hashflare --- since its cancelled Hasflare won't get the money hence its not at your account at Hashflare.

Atte2821

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Hello guys! Have some of you had this problem?

Oh, snap! The transaction was not completed because you cancelled the verification. However, you can finish the purchase within 48 hours from the moment of order creation. Within this time you can get the verification code and continue the purchase. If you do not continue with the purchase, it will be cancelled and the order total will be returned to the payment method's account

I forgott to put the verification code!! Well now i try to press the  continue button beside pending in the history category but it takes me back to the dashboard everytime i press the continue button :/
I really need help! I've posted them but it will take a long time for a response, i've only got like 24 hours left!
TheCoon

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

Hi Hashflare,

It means the money is still with the bank and u get it back from them! Its in the text.

users account is on Hashflare --- since its cancelled Hasflare won't get the money hence its not at your account at Hashflare.

Hi Steffoboy, I was looking at the wrong transaction. Currently my transaction is still in pending mode, but when I click on it. This what appears;

Error

2006 : An error occurred while processing your payment. Order lifetime has expired. Please return to the shop site and try again.

So it doesn't state rejected nor cancelled, and it's just at the pending stage. Sad(
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

Site is working

So many issues from people here... Has anybody made a successful payment? Or they just collect bitcoins and give nothing in return?
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:58:04 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 02:08:10 PM by Crystal11

HashFlare Status Page   PУCCКИЙ
Website
Mining

Info  Under maintenance

HashFlare is currently undergoing maintenance to optimize performance of the website.
interesting, the maintenance was at the same time when the NiceHash website was attacked ?
If you didn't knew, NiceHash has been attacked and according to a news website , attacker(s) stole 4.736,42 BTC (60 million dollars)
Nicehash is under maintenance status now to investigate.
If anyone used that website don't forget to change your password when the website is back and running.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: