Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Mining with HashFlare  (Read 142996 times)
HashFlare (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Cloud Mining Hashflare.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:13:31 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:03:48 PM by HashFlare

Greetings!

As an official representative of HashFlare I am pleased to present you a new Cloud Mining service: https://hashflare.io/.
HashFlare is a subsidiary of HashCoins LLC which specializes in development and selling of mining equipment since 2013.

Brief description of our service:

HashFlare offers to rent hashrate for mining SHA-256, Scrypt, Ethereum, DASH and Zcash coins.
Algorithms: SHA-256, Scrypt, Ethash, X11
Minimal hashrate to buy: 10 GH/s (sha-256); 1 MH/s (Scrypt); 100 KH/s (Ethereum); 1 MH/s (DASH)
Prices: 10 GH/s (sha-256) - $1.50; 1 MH/s (Scrypt) - $7.50; 100 KH/s (Ethereum) - $2.20; 1 MH/s (Dash) - $3.20, 0.1 H/s (Zcash) - $2.00
Daily maintenance fee: $0.0035 / 10 GH/s (sha-256); $0.01 / 1 MH/s (Scrypt); none for Ethereum, DASH, Equihash
Contract period: 1 year for all contracts
Payouts: daily (currency: BTC, ETH, DASH)
Refund policy: no refunds, all purchases are final.
Payment methods: Credit or debit card, wire transfer, BTC.
Minimal withdrawal sum: 0.0007 BTC (including commission).
Commission for withdrawal:  0.0006 BTC / 0.0006 ETH / 0.0003 DASH/ 0.00003 ZEC
Partnership: 10% for every purchase made by your referral.
Available languages: English, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Chinese, Japanese.
Features: Pool allocation (manual hashrate distribution between Bitcoin mining pools).

* - If maintenance payments exceed the amount of rewards for mining the equipment will be switched off automatically

The main feature of our service is an option to manually distribute available hashrate between different mining pools. The user can distribute hashrate in an arbitrary percentage between up to three different pools. The user can change the distribution of available hashrate once per day.

Payment Methods

The following payment options are available currently: credit or debit cards, Bitcoins, Emercoin, wired transfer. In addition, there is an option to automatically reinvest your current balance into buying more hashrate.

Funds Withdrawal

Our service provides automatic payouts to the Bitcoin wallet specified in your profile.
The minimum amount to withdraw is 0,0007 btc.
The Commission is 0,0006 btc / 0,0006 eth / 0,0003 DASH/ 0.00003 ZEC.

Referral Program

We've paid a lot of attention to the development of our Referral Program. By default user wishing to participate in it gets the usual referral links, however, there is also an option to get access to the expanded version of dashboard specifically designed for the Referral Program participants.

Our partners receive a 10% commission from each purchase their attracted users make. In addition, we make individual offers for partners who can generate a lot of good traffic.

Equipment

We use exclusively our own mining equipment provided by HashCoins LLC. You can check out available models on our official website: https://www.hashcoins.com/. If you want to see the miners with your own eyes you have to travel to our office in Tallinn (Estonia). If you travel from afar, please give us a call in advance.

Contacts

You can contact us by email, telephone or in writing (all contact details are listed on our website). I will be glad to answer any questions you may have here in this topic.
https://hashflare.io/

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:32:37 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 06:57:24 AM by dwyer17

Review of HashFlare so far:

I have 2.5 Th/s of SHA256 and 100 Mh/s of Scrypt mining.

I am able to select which pool the miner is pointed to. I can also allocate portions of my mining power to other pools. The list of pools is pre-selected. I am not able to view my hashing power live. There are photos of mining hardware in the FAQ section. I am skeptical about the referral program or any cloud mining service with a referral program.

The main dashboard upon login shows daily income. There is also a revenue forecast which I am not sure how accurate it is or how it predicts revenue.

Withdrawing is easy and can be done anytime, quickly. There is also a reinvest option, but I am not sure at which frequency this happens or at what price is the new hashing power.

I will also throw my referral link out here: (oops, removed. I guess ref links are not allowed!)

I have had an account with HashFlare since the beginner of August 2015. Time will tell how quickly I will reach ROI and how stable HashFlare will remain.

Thank you, and happy mining!
oranglain

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:06:07 AM

Dear  HashFlare,

What about refunding investment if I decide to terminate usage of your service.

How can i sell hashrates?
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delay in replying to all messages.
First of all, we are very happy that now we can communicate more closely with English speaking users. I hope I will be able to answer all of the questions you may have about our service.

There are photos of mining hardware in the FAQ section.
You can find our latest pictures here: https://instagram.com/hashcoins/
In the near future, we will continue to add more pictures and other materials as proof of existence and effective operation of our equipment.

There is also a revenue forecast which I am not sure how accurate it is or how it predicts revenue.
Revenue forecast shows your contracts rate of income, taking into account the current rate of Bitcoin. Please, note that the forecast does not take into account the daily maintenance fee.

There is also a reinvest option, but I am not sure at which frequency this happens or at what price is the new hashing power.
You can find out more about our new reinvest feature here: https://hashflare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203839511. This is our knowledge base, where you can find answers to many other frequently asked questions.

How can i sell hashrates?
All purchases are final, so you can't get a refund.

In the future we plan to implement an option which would allow users to trade hashrate with each other (buying and selling essentially). An exact date is yet to be revealed.

dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:59:41 AM

hey dude! posting referral links is not allowed in this forum  Undecided remove it now or mods will delete your post or worse they will ban your account

Thanks for looking out! I did remove it now.
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 01:35:41 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 07:07:28 AM by HashFlare

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce the results of the Feedback Campaign! First of all, however, HashFlare team would like to thank all participants for their input - within a month we have received over 500 submissions!

All feedback submissions were reviewed to find out what our users like and dislike as well as what they would change or add to improve the service.

We have encountered the following issue: the 2 major parts of the submissions came in in two languages: English and Russian. We hope you agree that it wouldn't be fair to give out just 1 prize. Because of this we have decided to divide the submissions in two categories: "West" and "East" with a total prize of 2 TH/s (SHA-256). The two winning submissions were randomly chosen from eligible users. And here they are!
"West":
Hashflare has redefined cloud mining - not only in their platform, but in their unprecedented reputation. Over the past three years, I've seen many cloud mining providers appear on the market. Unfortunately, 95% of them disappear within a few months - running nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

Hashflare is different. The platform itself is built to instill trust, and the regular, on-time payouts have allowed Hashflare to grow to become one of the world's leading cloud mining platforms in the world. In an industry plagued by horror stories, I believe that Hashflare is one of the only companies working to restore that reputation through honest feedback and honest payouts.

I have consistently received my daily payout at 01:00 every single day. The payouts are instant, and they hit my wallet within the hour. The withdrawal process is all automated - and this is a key factor here. There is no manual intervention from Hashflare. You pay to purchase hashing power, and they let you instantly withdraw your earnings.

For me, Hashflare has redefined the cloud mining industry, and has grown to become a key player. Personally, I will continue to keep investing my money into Hashflare, as I feel it represents a low-risk investment strategy.

"East":
Maкc, ты видишь peaльный мaйнинг? Heт? И я нeт, a OH ECTЬ.
И этo кaк paз o вaшeй кoмпaнии. Этo пpocтo здopoвo, чтo cpeди xaйпoв и пиpaмид кoтopым нeт чилa, пoявилacь вaшa кoмпaния. зaнимaющaяcя PEAЛЬHЫM MAЙHИHГOM. И этo caмoe глaвнoe. Кoнeчнo жe мгнoвeннoe пoдключeниe, нeoгpaничeнный cpoк кoнтpaктa, мoмeнтaльный вывoд, пoдpoбнaя cтaтиcтикa, pacпpeдeлeниe мoщнocти пo пyлaм, фикcиpoвaннaя кoмиccия и выгoднaя пapтнepcкaя пpoгpaммa - вce этo oчeнь вaжнo, нo втopичнo. A пepвичнo тo, чтo мoжнo дeлaть дoлгocpoчныe инвecтиции, нa ocнoвe PEAЛЬHOГO MAЙHИHГA.

Уcпexoв и yдaчи!

The orphography and grammar have been retained and may be changed later at the authors' premission. We have already contacted the winners via email. Our congratulations to the winners! And once again, all feedback was appreciated!

mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:38:38 PM

Õnnitlused võitjatele.

Congrats to both winners.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
nicole7852

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:44:36 PM

it is scam

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 06:26:20 PM

it is scam

Why do you say that? Cloud mining is not that profitable atm, but backing up claims like these would be better Smiley
mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:05:35 PM

it is scam

On what you base that?

I been member from end of a May and had always withdrawn without any problem. Pluss they also equipment manufacturer so they make they own machines what is always good sign about cloud mining.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
nicole7852

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:31:39 PM

it is scam

Why do you say that? Cloud mining is not that profitable atm, but backing up claims like these would be better Smiley
of course ,any contracts with recognized manufacturers?
10% referrals ??
no refund ?
what else ?

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:50:21 AM

Is this site legit and what about the roi?

HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 08:21:15 AM

Hi there,

of course ,any contracts with recognized manufacturers?
Hmm...Is HashCoins recognizable manufacturer?
10% referrals ??
Is it bad? We just give people chance to earn extra profit.
no refund ?
We are working on it. It's not official position of HashFlare but you can sell your account if you want.

Is this site legit and what about the roi?
roi 20-30% per first year.
ror 120-130% per year.

Rago

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:45:36 AM

SCAM SCAMMERS
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:21:24 AM

WoW! I see, lately, u guys are doing lots of ads. GooD... Very GooD Smiley
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:10:49 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 11:57:52 AM by HashFlare

On 15.10.15 we have experienced a minor technical issue with automatic calculations. This led to incorrect values of payouts and maintenance fees for some of our users. Our team has already resolved the calculations issue, and are currently correcting the consequences. Estimated time of completion is by the end of 15.10.2015. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

UPDATE
Problem solved:)

LisaCoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:59:36 PM

SCAM SCAMMERS

Said the guy who tell every site as SCAM.

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:15:23 PM

***Public Notice***

PONZI ALERT

HashFlare has no miner, never mined any block and never proven to own any hash power.

Exposing frauds since 2014
LisaCoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:28:06 PM

***Public Notice***

PONZI ALERT

HashFlare has no miner, never mined any block and never proven to own any hash power.

But!! You can choose the pool to mine!
They are related with Hashcoins  Shocked

Love
Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
HashFlare (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:05:03 AM

Wow mr.Depp...that was hurt.
Just for notice https://instagram.com/hashcoins/ you can find photo from our Data-center.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: