Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Ad Revenue  (Read 8719 times)
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:11:21 PM

I think it's a crock of shit. Anybody agree?

Every douchebag with an iphone color wants to be the next pewdiepie and have a giant corporation pay them for buying viewbots.
All the people watching that garbage are wasting their life en mass.

Maybe a virtual currency forum isn't the best place to garner support for that sentiment....

Most of us doesn't agree with you, because google is leading in everything.
I haven't still found a similar company that pays as much as google or more, there are similar but paying less.
There are many other factors that affect the earnings such as country, how long does the visitors stay in your website etc.

reason for that is google has monopoly in everything we do on the internet. They know everything we search, we buy their phones and use their browser. They already know what we are searching and what we need to search before we even discover it. Google knows way too much and practically own the market so if you think they are paying well, that's because others are unable to pay due to the less profit they make having google as their competitor. Google takes half of basically whatever you earn from advertising so imagine the kind of money they are making from youtube and google search engine itself, every fucking day.

Google is trying to be with us in every part of our life. From physical things, wearable things (robots too) to the most of virtual things.
It's own browser, search engine, google products: http://www.google.com/about/products/
Do you know that products of google starts with every letter in alphabet. And it's Adsense product is just the only one.

The point being that google is already strong enough to make major impact on the society. As much as revenue it is generating from all the services it provides, they also have a shit load of information. This information is way too private and can be used to know way too much about people. We have made google strong enough that if it ever turns into an evil corporation, it could potentially destroy the internet.

There is a high competition with google's rival - Facebook.
Google knows that what people are searching but doesn't know who?
Facebook know exactly who searches like location age preferences and lots of other information, that's why google is attempting to be in every part of our lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

The odds of scoring it big with google is very slim.

Yes, there is success stories w. youtube, but very few will make those life changing figures. Not saying its not possible, but its obviously way harder then it looks.

Some took 3-4 years of posting non-stop videos prior to all that.

I think its really time consuming to produce content for youtube, you need expensive gear to shoot and a few helping hand sometimes if its a big project. You need nice actors, proper lighting, camera, sound and audio and editing takes so much of time. besides all that, a script is the core of every video, the content must be great. If any of these features are too little or too much, the video isn't good enough. So yes, its time consuming and wth what google pays, I don't think its really easy to make a living out of it if you aren't too good at it.

Well you got all those guys making a couple videos a day where they talk while they play videogames, It takes 0 talent and it's fast to do, I wonder how the fuck did those guys manage to have millions of people (which its mostly kids) to watch their shit. It pisses me off how talent doesn't pay off in this system, it's all a big scam. All that matters is the viral factor for the money.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:58:21 PM

Facebook know exactly who searches like location age preferences and lots of other information, that's why google is attempting to be in every part of our lives.

No, I think you aren't completely right, when a user uses the google browser, he is often directed to signing up for a google account or logging in, and google also remembers accounts from IP addresses and saves personal information too. Facebook on the other hand is a competition when it comes to advertising, but both of them support each other indirectly due to user distribution.
Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:02:14 PM

Yes, there is success stories w. youtube, but very few will make those life changing figures. Not saying its not possible, but its obviously way harder then it looks.

I think its really time consuming to produce content for youtube, you need expensive gear to shoot and a few helping hand sometimes if its a big project. You need nice actors, proper lighting, camera, sound and audio and editing takes so much of time. besides all that, a script is the core of every video, the content must be great. If any of these features are too little or too much, the video isn't good enough. So yes, its time consuming and wth what google pays, I don't think its really easy to make a living out of it if you aren't too good at it.

Well you got all those guys making a couple videos a day where they talk while they play videogames, It takes 0 talent and it's fast to do, I wonder how the fuck did those guys manage to have millions of people (which its mostly kids) to watch their shit. It pisses me off how talent doesn't pay off in this system, it's all a big scam. All that matters is the viral factor for the money.

Yes this seems annoying that people aren't noticing true genious while there is tons of garbage getting a lot of attention, but perhaps there is something to be learned from them to make things go viral?

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:10:02 PM

Yes this seems annoying that people aren't noticing true genious while there is tons of garbage getting a lot of attention, but perhaps there is something to be learned from them to make things go viral?

there are a lot of gamers screaming into the mic talking bullshit and pretending to have fun while playing games, the reason why their videos are popular right now because a certain demographics created hype which was creating generous amount of money for youtube, so they promoted that type of videos and made it into a genre.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:38:24 PM

No, I think you aren't completely right, when a user uses the google browser, he is often directed to signing up for a google account or logging in, and google also remembers accounts from IP addresses and saves personal information too. Facebook on the other hand is a competition when it comes to advertising, but both of them support each other indirectly due to user distribution.

If not completely then mostly i am right i think,
Facebook knows in detail what one of their user searches, their age, updated photos, location all information.
Google has less information than facebook even though is trying to get more and failed with it social Google+
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:29:07 AM

Yes google stores your activities on google browser you do every day and they will try to display ads based on your interest so they can get more clicks for them and more profit also.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:40:46 AM

Yes google stores your activities on google browser you do every day and they will try to display ads based on your interest so they can get more clicks for them and more profit also.

What you said is correct. This is how google can make so much money from the advertisers because they have so many online services like google browsers, search engine, youtube, google maps ... etc., From all these sites they will analyze the data and display relevant advertisements to people so they will expect more clicks for those advertisements.

Some how they are playing with people personal data to display these advertisements Tongue
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:46:32 AM

well im a bit away about adsense but i play a game and those game has ads now when i click at any banner appears 3 options on it
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:48:53 AM

AdSense probably pays the best rates but limits content creation a lot, you can only upload certain things and your content must be 100% original (and yeah unoriginal gameplay of copyright-free games count hence why Youtube is flooded with all those shitty gamers uploading videos daily)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:57:14 AM

AdSense probably pays the best rates but limits content creation a lot, you can only upload certain things and your content must be 100% original (and yeah unoriginal gameplay of copyright-free games count hence why Youtube is flooded with all those shitty gamers uploading videos daily)

In pay per clicks payouts for publishers no one can beat adsense prices. Even some people got 50 over dollars per click some time for certain keywords. To show their advertisements they want the your own original content. All those copied youtube game videos will not survive for long time, those accounts will be banned before even the first payment itself because now a days their bots are quite good in catching these things.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:41:59 AM

All you need is to have a camera, a great audio recorder, a good machine to play games with, and your taste for cursing = millions of dollars (that is what PewDiePie does all the time). It's pretty sick that these guys earn more than those undiscovered 'real talents' which definitely deserve more than these guys. I have nothing against them, though, but sometimes it makes me think that the system is really crooked and life really is unfair in different angles.
romjpn

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:19:34 AM

All you need is to have a camera, a great audio recorder, a good machine to play games with, and your taste for cursing = millions of dollars (that is what PewDiePie does all the time). It's pretty sick that these guys earn more than those undiscovered 'real talents' which definitely deserve more than these guys. I have nothing against them, though, but sometimes it makes me think that the system is really crooked and life really is unfair in different angles.

People watch it. I mean it's been proven that people just usually want something that does not make them use their brain too much and they do a perfect job providing that. I even watch them myself to compare their way to play (with myself and other youtubers) and watch some games like a movie. The last one, Until Dawn, exclusive to PS4 (I only have a PC and an Xbox360) was pleasant to watch.
Some people might think they're sucking too much money, which might be true. But I don't think the average youtuber makes a lot except the very famous ones (like Pewdiepie who is likely a millionaire). I'm sure they work much more (video editing, commenting) than the people who aren't doing shit on Japanese TV except going to the last hyped ramen-ya and say "Oishii". Try to do a gameplay video while making interesting comments, it's not that easy.
Capitalism is unfair. I mean people who where born with a business sense are greatly advantaged in comparison to those who are not. We haven't just found a better system yet !

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:27:57 AM

Yes google pays quite good money to each of the their publishers if the traffic is from real search engines. To increase adsense revenue one factor to which you must give some serious consideration involves the placement of your ads. Be careful to make sure you don’t violate adsense policies by placing your ads in such a way that forces users to click on them.  Additionally be sure to never ask someone to click your ads.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:28:33 AM

Yes google pays quite good money to each of the their publishers if the traffic is from real search engines. To increase adsense revenue one factor to which you must give some serious consideration involves the placement of your ads. Be careful to make sure you don’t violate adsense policies by placing your ads in such a way that forces users to click on them.  Additionally be sure to never ask someone to click your ads.

That's correct adsense ads perform best when your traffic is from search engines. Interest based ads might not perform as well if you are getting more direct traffic. Many people complain about low CPC and low adsense income despite receiving millions of impressions per month on their sites. This is mostly due to traffic sources. Start targeting traffic from countries like the USA, UK, Canada and Australia and you will surely get high cost per clicks.
Insertion

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:33:43 AM

Making video is quite fast and easy compare to writing blogs but adsense pays lot more for clicks from blogs than youtube videos. So if one want to increase adsense revenue then he also should have couple of good content blogs. This is based on my own experiment CPC is quite high from blogs then youtube.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:24:34 PM

well there is no others as google adsense paying such money for click thats why all choose adsense to advertise ,i hope they reduce the ammount and accept bitcoin as payment there is this option already or only check?
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:48:50 PM

Do you want to know an interesting fact about the earning from Ad revenue?
Last year reddit made $8,276,594.93 in revenue, google tracks everything every move in our browser.
There are many tools that can stop these kind of tracking even if you are not logged in facebook or google.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:52:57 PM

What you say it’s true, but this is a prime example of supply and demand, viewers in youtube want to watch that stuff, and what happens, a bunch of dudes see an opportunity and upload a bunch of useless videos.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:31:12 AM

What you say it’s true, but this is a prime example of supply and demand, viewers in youtube want to watch that stuff, and what happens, a bunch of dudes see an opportunity and upload a bunch of useless videos.

Anyway useless videos no one will going watch them so end of the day it is waste of their time only. But if they try to get views from black hat method then do not worry because they will be caught by youtube bots very soon and their payments will be held. Earlier it was easy to cheat youtube for view counts cheating but now a days they become very smart in catching all these back hat method counts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: