Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: have you been fooled by scam faucets?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2015, 02:36:41 AM)
yes - 13 (68.4%)
no - 6 (31.6%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin scam faucets and websites  (Read 1744 times)
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:14:45 PM

New direct paying faucet with minimum payout above 10000 satoshis is always fishy.

Use the faucet only if it has a official bitcointalk thread and the person who posted it is at least a junior member.

I have noticed that in the past few days a lot of direct paying faucets with google ads are scamming people.

Once a faucet with google ads was considered reliable and legit, but long gone are those days.

I have added some scam sites to our directory, http://bitckerz.net/forum/scam-sites/bitcoin-faucet-scam.html

hello sir,
i am new to this field
one guy fucked my database by doing some phishing
so i  stated to my live chat that i lost my database due to some guy
some guys marked me mail if you want i can show proofs how much i paid really i can send snap shots too
if you have some problem with your balances please mark a mail i clear your balances sir
please  encourage new comers too

I had added your site to the scam list, but since you have given a detailed and honest explanation I removed it. Do not seek the help of some random strangers. There are many trustworthy members in this forum who could help you with the basics as well as technicalities of running a faucet. No one is discouraging you, just be careful in future. Best of luck with your site Smiley
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:43:18 PM

New direct paying faucet with minimum payout above 10000 satoshis is always fishy.

Use the faucet only if it has a official bitcointalk thread and the person who posted it is at least a junior member.

I have noticed that in the past few days a lot of direct paying faucets with google ads are scamming people.

Once a faucet with google ads was considered reliable and legit, but long gone are those days.

I have added some scam sites to our directory, http://bitckerz.net/forum/scam-sites/bitcoin-faucet-scam.html

hello sir,
i am new to this field
one guy fucked my database by doing some phishing
so i  stated to my live chat that i lost my database due to some guy
some guys marked me mail if you want i can show proofs how much i paid really i can send snap shots too
if you have some problem with your balances please mark a mail i clear your balances sir
please  encourage new comers too

I had added your site to the scam list, but since you have given a detailed and honest explanation I removed it. Do not seek the help of some random strangers. There are many trustworthy members in this forum who could help you with the basics as well as technicalities of running a faucet. No one is discouraging you, just be careful in future. Best of luck with your site Smiley
agreed , not all people on here are dicks...lets me know if you need help.
sandy95

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:32:57 PM

BitcoinHyd.com is a SCAM
My balance and referrals had been zeroed few days ago
Also be careful with BitcoinSpace.net and FreeBtc.click

Bitcoinspace is legit, I have received payments from them twice, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008492.0

bitcoinhyd and freebtc just have the same design as bitcoinspace and possibly scammers

thanks sir for the negative publicity
i am the owner of bitcoinhyd.com/faucet
i gave nearly 300usd to customer and who dint got due to database problem they marked me mail and i sent funds to them
so guys if you dont get anything or having any server problem please mark me a mail
with negative publicity it wont harm me just you poeple loose funds
i always give good customer service
sandy95

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:39:12 PM

BitcoinHyd.com is a SCAM

hello sir,
sorry for getting angry with my website
i am extremely sorry for the mistake which was happen accidently due to one guy,
and please  sir i am not saying to visit again and again just mark me a mail so i can clear your old dues
so that i will be happy because its all your hardwork not myne
i am waiting for your email sir thanks
sandy95

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:46:10 PM

BitcoinHyd.com is a SCAM

sir please mark a email to me
so i can clear your dues i lost my database due to one spammer