Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Signature Campaigns  (Read 3811 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:37:45 PM

No buddy you are not allowed to join multiple cmpaigns at once..
i am afraid if you do so you will get banned from campaign.

It is not true. Coinot allow two kind of signatures. First the classic signature and second the avatar.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:57:30 PM

It is not true. Coinot allow two kind of signatures. First the classic signature and second the avatar.

An avatar is not a signature -- it's an avatar. Signature implies the message below your posts.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:12:12 AM

An avatar is not a signature -- it's an avatar. Signature implies the message below your posts.

Correct. I am expressed bad. There is not possible to be member in two signatures in the same time. Cannot put two signatures in the profile of everyone. It is not allowed. But the meaning of my answer is correct. The question is if it was possible to participate at two campaigns at once and not at two signatures at once. There are owners that allow to join at two campaigns at once. One with a signature and a second with an avatar. Both are campaigns and there are owners that allow both.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:37:00 AM

Why join multiple signatures at once when you can get a higher pay by just joining one? I think sometime in the past it was allowed here in the forum, though I'm not fairly sure how it was done by campaign runners. Doing that in the present times would likely ban you to the signature campaigns that you joined on and you will be denied of payment.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:16:51 PM

Why join multiple signatures at once when you can get a higher pay by just joining one? I think sometime in the past it was allowed here in the forum, though I'm not fairly sure how it was done by campaign runners. Doing that in the present times would likely ban you to the signature campaigns that you joined on and you will be denied of payment.

He means to be in the two different signatures at the same time an with the normal rates.

Of course that it would be the best choice and the highest profit from signature campaigns.

But in the present time cheating the signature you would at least gain negative trust.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 12:42:28 PM

Is it possible to join multiple signature campaigns? allowed?

IMO, it's kind of greedy thinking of joining multiple sig campaigns simultaneously. Isn't sig campaigns generous enough allowing you to "chat" on a forum and get paid for it? There was a brief time when this was possible when signature ads was simple one liners. Now that signature designs are so elaborate, it simply isn't possible to fit 2 sigs in one sig area.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:39:09 PM

IMO, it's kind of greedy thinking of joining multiple sig campaigns simultaneously. Isn't sig campaigns generous enough allowing you to "chat" on a forum and get paid for it? There was a brief time when this was possible when signature ads was simple one liners. Now that signature designs are so elaborate, it simply isn't possible to fit 2 sigs in one sig area.

You are a good designer and i think that you can "compress" if you want the signatures designs to fit the signature space.

But if this idea ever comes true it would be best practice to advertise 2 different type of signatures Smiley but at the moment i haven't seen any.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:14:59 AM

You are a good designer and i think that you can "compress" if you want the signatures designs to fit the signature space.

But if this idea ever comes true it would be best practice to advertise 2 different type of signatures Smiley but at the moment i haven't seen any.

Campaign owners don't allow it. Not because it's not possible, but because it creates competition. It would make no sense for a business to willingly allow their own competition in the same space.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:38:28 AM

Campaign owners don't allow it. Not because it's not possible, but because it creates competition. It would make no sense for a business to willingly allow their own competition in the same space.

I don't think so. There can be two signature without connection with each other and every signature would attract its niche of market of people interested about it. The space when the signatures can be put can be enlarged in order that there can be place for both of those. Naturally the two signatures must be decently placed and well divided between each other and very well differentiated in order that must not be interfered. But as we can see every owner of site want all the space of signature for himself. And since it is he who pay his desire is an order.  Wink
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:45:57 AM

I don't think so. There can be two signature without connection with each other and every signature would attract its niche of market of people interested about it. The space when the signatures can be put can be enlarged in order that there can be place for both of those. Naturally the two signatures must be decently placed and well divided between each other and very well differentiated in order that must not be interfered. But as we can see every owner of site want all the space of signature for himself. And since it is he who pay his desire is an order.  Wink

Competition isn't just in a single niche. Competition is also competition for space. They pay what they do because they get all the space. Campaigns USED to (most) allow you to use more than one, but they also paid far less.

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 06:10:28 AM

Some campaigns used to allow this, but the caveat was that they paid less (i.e., joining two of them would pay less than one normal one). As of lately, though, I don't know of any that allow it anymore.

"used to allow this" is the key phrase. They don't allow it anymore...therefore the history is kind of irrelevant to the OPs question. I wonder if the OP ever found their way to two campaigns?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:19:50 AM

Some campaigns used to allow this, but the caveat was that they paid less (i.e., joining two of them would pay less than one normal one). As of lately, though, I don't know of any that allow it anymore.

"used to allow this" is the key phrase. They don't allow it anymore...therefore the history is kind of irrelevant to the OPs question. I wonder if the OP ever found their way to two campaigns?

How is the history (being that today things are different) irrelevant? No campaigns right now allow you to join multiple at once. None. Zero. None. Hence why the history is important -- it happened in the past, but things are different. In other words, don't hope for it to return to how it was.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:22:15 AM

Competition isn't just in a single niche. Competition is also competition for space. They pay what they do because they get all the space. Campaigns USED to (most) allow you to use more than one, but they also paid far less.

This is very true. Competition for the space made that now is only one signature campaign in a profile and not two. But I have not denied this in my post. I had told only that is possible to have two signatures in a profile that cannot have to do with each other. And this cannot damage any of owners. Every owner of the site which has its campaign take its people and both can be happy. With a little difference with the situation when it would be only one of them in a profile. SPENDING LESS MONEY.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:36:01 AM

How if sig campaign which allowed to advertise a service/offer to put on their signature ads? because i see @hilariousandco use PD sig ads and also put he's service.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:45:53 AM

How is the history (being that today things are different) irrelevant? No campaigns right now allow you to join multiple at once. None. Zero. None. Hence why the history is important -- it happened in the past, but things are different. In other words, don't hope for it to return to how it was.
i dont think you are right on this one,coinoindex and coinomat allow multiple accounts and that is why they kept the limit to .35 per month
all the signature does is advertise ....thats it.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:48:29 AM

it isnt possible...the moment you change your signature you are out of the campaign..so its a foolish idea afterall to part in multiple campaigns

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:50:49 AM

i dont think you are right on this one,coinoindex and coinomat allow multiple accounts and that is why they kept the limit to .35 per month

Multiple accounts != multiple signatures. In fact, if you look at those, their signatures are too big to fit multiple in there.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:58:55 AM

Multiple accounts != multiple signatures. In fact, if you look at those, their signatures are too big to fit multiple in there.
wait ..was op referring to multiple signatures in the same account ? there is no space available for that ?
you are right in that case.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:01:29 AM

How if sig campaign which allowed to advertise a service/offer to put on their signature ads? because i see @hilariousandco use PD sig ads and also put he's service.

That's different case.
He advertise PD site with his service doesn't contrary as long as he's got permitted by Stunna to do it
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:02:14 PM

I don't think so that any signature compaign will allow you to have other sig compaign simply because no one will pay you to have other people compaign
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: