Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 416 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S7 is available at bitmaintech.com with 4.86TH/s, 0.25J/GH  (Read 527632 times)
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:18:24 AM

Even worse not even a guess when anything will be shipped. Nothing.
But I am optimistic.
Just wish it would pay the bills.

I'm not sure if you are a newbie to mining?  It's obvious you're a newbie to the website.  If you are a newbie to mining, I want to take this opportunity to encourage you to hang in there.  This sort of thing [Being late with shipment/batch not up to specifications] is rare with Bitmain.  Yes, they've had a few hick ups here and there.  However, they have always made an effort to try to make good of the inconvenience placed upon customers.  All will be well in due time.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:24:12 AM

But I am optimistic.

I'm not sure if you are a newbie to mining?  It's obvious you're a newbie to the website.  If you are a newbie to mining, I want to take this opportunity to encourage you to hang in there.  This sort of thing [Being late with shipment/batch not up to specifications] is rare with Bitmain.  Yes, they've had a few hick ups here and there.  However, they have always made an effort to try to make good of the inconvenience placed upon customers.  All will be well in due time.

They always announced the compensation during the problems though.  I just think were seeing a new Bitmain mentality and I dont think there will be coupons.  I think they will stick with the compensation they already mentioned.

Have they ever gave a compensation then later made it more?  I cant think of a time of it but I could be wrong.  I'm just basing it off my memory of past.
johnnyc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:37:19 AM

Still waiting on two more batch 1 orders dated 9/04 and 9/15.

Also have a pre 8/31 unit which stopped hashing at optimum (dropped by 1/3) after 10 days online.  Hard and and soft reboots with not change.  Appreciate some assistance on warranty service, Bitmain.  Reference your support ticket #4143.  
wolfen

Activity: 770
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:44:32 AM

But I am optimistic.

Thanks dude.
I know things are rough for them now, it's a bit contagious.
Bitmain products rock.
We all know this.

For those about to block we salute you! AC->BTC
wolfen

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:50:54 AM

Still waiting on two more batch 1 orders dated 9/04 and 9/15.

Also have a pre 8/31 unit which stopped hashing at optimum (dropped by 1/3) after 10 days online.  Hard and and soft reboots with not change.  Appreciate some assistance on warranty service, Bitmain.  Reference your support ticket #4143.  
Do you know which board? Sounds like a board if it is one third. You can see a little red light on the hashboard near the connectors.
If no red light then...
You can detach hash cables one at a time to find the offending board.
Sometimes dropping the frequency will pop it up.

Have one s7, lots of time with other bitmain products.

wolfen

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:55:38 AM

I would like to offer my help in any way to Bitmain.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:18:01 AM

But I am optimistic.

Thanks dude.
Bitmain products rock.
We all know this.

It's the customers it's rough for.... it is rough for bitmain?   Think about this they have the only new miner currently shipping.  Sounds like a pretty amazing spot to be in as a business.

They are having a great time all around products, hashnest, etc.  Compare PACMiC v4 to V3.  There is a trend bitmain is making more profit.
wolfen

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:24:32 AM

But I am optimistic.

Thanks dude.
Bitmain products rock.
We all know this.

It's the customers it's rough for.... it is rough for bitmain?   Think about this they have the only new miner currently shipping.  Sounds like a pretty amazing spot to be in as a business.

They are having a great time all around products, hashnest, etc.  Compare PACMiC v4 to V3.  There is a trend bitmain is making more profit.
Rough for any company when they get crushed with more orders than they can handle.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:27:44 AM

But I am optimistic.

I'm not sure if you are a newbie to mining?  It's obvious you're a newbie to the website.  If you are a newbie to mining, I want to take this opportunity to encourage you to hang in there.  This sort of thing [Being late with shipment/batch not up to specifications] is rare with Bitmain.  Yes, they've had a few hick ups here and there.  However, they have always made an effort to try to make good of the inconvenience placed upon customers.  All will be well in due time.
Thanks dude.
Bitmain products rock.
We all know this.

It's the customers it's rough for.... it is rough for bitmain?   Think about this they have the only new miner currently shipping.  Sounds like a pretty amazing spot to be in as a business.

They are having a great time all around products, hashnest, etc.  Compare PACMiC v4 to V3.  There is a trend bitmain is making more profit.
Rough for any company when they get crushed with more orders than they can handle.

I suggest you do some reading through thread and past bitmain.  I feel you are new to the sceen from comments and activity.

Bitmain can limit number of orders on items.  In past they did much better on shipping out during batch.   They got greedy and took to many orders.  It should have been more limited.  

As a company it's not a rough life to get more orders then they have product.  It is rough to not get orders.  You are assuming things and offering bitmain help.  I don't feel you grasp this situation.
wolfen

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:31:28 AM

But I am optimistic.

I'm not sure if you are a newbie to mining?  It's obvious you're a newbie to the website.  If you are a newbie to mining, I want to take this opportunity to encourage you to hang in there.  This sort of thing [Being late with shipment/batch not up to specifications] is rare with Bitmain.  Yes, they've had a few hick ups here and there.  However, they have always made an effort to try to make good of the inconvenience placed upon customers.  All will be well in due time.
Thanks dude.
Bitmain products rock.
We all know this.

It's the customers it's rough for.... it is rough for bitmain?   Think about this they have the only new miner currently shipping.  Sounds like a pretty amazing spot to be in as a business.

They are having a great time all around products, hashnest, etc.  Compare PACMiC v4 to V3.  There is a trend bitmain is making more profit.

I suggest you do some reading through thread and past bitmain.  I feel you are new to the sceen from comments and activity.

Bitmain can limit number of orders on items.  In past they did much better on shipping out during batch.   They got greedy and took to many orders.  It should have been more limited.  

As a company it's not a rough life to get more orders then they have product.  It is rough to not get orders.  You are assuming things and offering bitmain help.  I don't feel you grasp this situation.

Sorry for being such an idiot Smiley

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:31:37 AM

But I am optimistic.

Thanks dude.
Bitmain products rock.
We all know this.

You've got a strange way of looking at business. Being overloaded with work is a good thing. The opposite is what would be rough.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:51:49 AM

YHQIN,

These were all shipped back to you.

Let's be realistic.
You have had 4+ BTC and kept requiring more deposits though all the parts were worth about
1BTC at the time. So don't go there. I am due all that BTC back and if you dare try to steal
the 4+ BTC from me this will not end well.

You are playing a game of over reach in the original arrangement.
Have you had your Father and Mother die on you terrible deaths
and have to be POA for them as they had no will.
I would wish this on no-one!
Please have some consideration and compassion.
My roof was blown off from hurricane Sandy here in the Eastern USA
so my records are in boxes.
I also had to move due to that.
It destroyed my business at that location.

I do have a tracking number.
Where I do not know and will take some time to find.

Be reasonable.
Have you read all the other emails other than the single mail I sent you?
There were other returns and the BTC kept building up.
This was only the last one.

You know as well as I do that 4+ BTC for those little amount of returns is unjust.

I make you this offer.
Send back 3.25BTC till I confirm the tracking number for the last box of returned parts to you.
Once i provide the tracking number send the rest.
This is more than fair.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Hi Mike,
As you may already know before, all defective parts should be returned first, then we'll provide the good replacement after we get them. We tried to help you and make the exception for you with the agreed way of making deposit.

As we mentioned in previous email, if you didn't return the defective parts within a week after getting good replacement, we won't refund the deposit to you. We have informed you the info not at once before.

As mentioned in email, we didn't get any update about the S2 hash board and S3 defective parts for such a long time, if you indeed returned them within one week after you get the good replacement, please provide us the tracking number for us to check.

If you didn't return it timely as requested, sorry that I cannot help you now since more than one year has passed:( and financial team has taken them as the payment of the good replacement.)
3-pcs hash boards
1-pc-control board
1-pc broken fan                       
1ZR78990D957376892   2014-10-23 we shipped out the S3 boards

Hello to BitMain Support,

We have been a very Loyal Customer of yours and referred countless people to buy direct from you.

I had recently on 10-11-2015 created a support ticket to get the refund
of my over 4BTC you have held for parts swaps.

You had received all the parts back many many months ago.

I do not know where to post this so I am starting here.

Please research my support Ticket:
Refund of my Deposits:
ID:#4148

I'm sure it will take a little time to do your research to verify all the sent information.
Please respond to verify you are looking into this matter.

Most Sincerely,
MikeMike

* Please research our account with you to see the
well over 120,000.00+ USD in orders we gave you.
329.41235 BTC in Orders to be exact.

Below is a copy of the PM we recently sent you:

Hello,

Please see our post on the below thread.
Could you respond in a timely manner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1165628.msg12680993#msg12680993

Much Thanks,
MikeMike

Hello to BitMain Support,

We have been a very Loyal Customer of yours and referred countless people to buy direct from you.

I had recently on 10-11-2015 created a support ticket to get the refund
of my over 4BTC you have held for parts swaps.

You had received all the parts back many many months ago.

I do not know where to post this so I am starting here.

Please research my support Ticket:
Refund of my Deposits:
ID:#4148

I'm sure it will take a little time to do your research to verify all the sent information.
Please respond to verify you are looking into this matter.

Most Sincerely,
MikeMike

* Please research our account with you to see the
well over 120,000.00+ USD in orders we gave you.
329.41235 BTC in Orders to be exact.

Below is a copy of the PM we recently sent you:

Hello,

Please see our post on the below thread.
Could you respond in a timely manner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1165628.msg12680993#msg12680993

Much Thanks,
MikeMike

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:38:36 AM

Good luck with that MikeMike.  But they have tightened up warranty to where they say something they really do mean it.

If you look at the list of things that break warranty now you pretty can do nothing to machine except turn on and run to spec.   Anything else now takes permission. 

Out of curiosity did you really wait a year to get the 4 BTC back?  What happened to realize one year later you were owed BTC?
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:58:15 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 06:36:53 AM by MikeMike

Good luck with that MikeMike.  But they have tightened up warranty to where they say something they really do mean it.

If you look at the list of things that break warranty now you pretty can do nothing to machine except turn on and run to spec.   Anything else now takes permission.  

Out of curiosity did you really wait a year to get the 4 BTC back?  What happened to realize one year later you were owed BTC?

I had my Mother die a terrible death caused by negligence at a hospital and had to move my business at the same time
as her burial arrangements.
She was on the other side of the Continent and was traveling back and forth through her illness and death
and then the legal matters and arranging her burial.
If you have not gone through caring for Elderly Parents till their death one after another then being executor for an estate
with no will, dealing with 5 siblings sorting all that out, closing out a 3 story house
with their accumulated belongings, you have no clue.
You lose years of your life as they come first.
The parts were returned and expected the return of my BTC into wallets I have not checked on for all this time
as I had more important things going on in my life.

What you mention does not apply in my situation.
Each time I had a box of parts to receive they kept requiring me to add to the amount of BTC they held
and sometimes because the box being sent back to them were in transit I suspect.

So you see the majority of the BTC should have been returned to me
and that was negligence on their part.

For them to keep ALL the BTC for the few separate transactions of returns is uncalled for and theft.
Nor is it the way you treat a Loyal Customer that gave them 329+BTC in business and is still
considering to conduct further substantial business with them.

Now I am not saying it is theft at this present time. The end result will be their decision
and I have seen it many times in my life, things go "full circle".
Their current policy has nothing to do with what happened then and should not be used as
a scape goat. Even IF we never sent those last box of parts back it is no reason to keep
all the BTC for each of the RMA arrangements made. At most they were late and from good reason.
Bitmain was made aware I was going through extenuating circumstances at that time.
Not only that but it was a suggestion by us to give our customers great service and
the end result was it made Bitmain look awesome in customer service so we actually
went out on a limb to make them look good.

I am in PM talks with Mr. YHQIN at this time and they asked for the tracking number.
They should have this info since we used their shipping service UPS # they provided us for these returns.
However we will begin digging through boxes and checking direct with UPS for it.
I wish this matter to be resolved respectably and with Honor.

MM

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:29:16 AM

I'd recommend using p2pool or if you don't want to run your own pool server, find a p2pool sub-pool.
l/

Does S7 work well on p2pool? Who tried it?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:50:14 AM

My order/pay date was 9/8/2015. I just checked my UPS account and it now shows the shipment with a tracking number. It has a delivery date of 10/19. nothing from Bitmain yet so anyone else waiting should check with their shipper to see if yours is on its way.

EDIT: China   10/15/2015   3:56 A.M.   Order Processed: Ready for UPS
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:53:49 AM

You've got a strange way of looking at business. Being overloaded with work is a good thing. The opposite is what would be rough.

Rough is overloaded with work to the point you start pissing off your customers with excessive delays - and start losing customers over that.

Contrary to the opinion of some, BitMain DOES still have competition, they're just enjoying a short gap where they have new product and the competiton doesn't yet.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4218

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 09:55:13 AM

My order/pay date was 9/8/2015. I just checked my UPS account and it now shows the shipment with a tracking number. It has a delivery date of 10/19. nothing from Bitmain yet so anyone else waiting should check with their shipper to see if yours is on its way.

For what it's worth, I never got a shipping notification at all.  I found out my S7 was shipped when the UPS man rang the doorbell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 11:00:35 AM

Rough is overloaded with work to the point you start pissing off your customers with excessive delays - and start losing customers over that.

Contrary to the opinion of some, BitMain DOES still have competition, they're just enjoying a short gap where they have new product and the competiton doesn't yet.

It was a calculated risk, I suspect they took advantage of this gap to pull in as much as they could with the additional margin they can.. At the end of the day people have short memories... I used to wonder how business savvy they were but have been things take a turn toward focusing more on maximizing profit...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:06:26 PM

My order/pay date was 9/6/2015 and I still have no info yet.  We may be getting close!
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 416 »
  Print  

Jump to: