Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ADI] Aditus is the official sponsor Fugazi Racing and racing trimaran 'Fugazi'  (Read 101 times)
cryptosza (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

Aditus, the world’s first luxury access platform for crypto-affluents, debuted as an official sponsor of racing trimaran ‘Fugazi’ at the February Bay Regatta in Phuket, Thailand. ‘Fugazi’ won line honours in all four races. This strategic partnership is the culmination of the close ties between Aditus and members of the Asian yacht racing community.

http://tinyimg.io/i/4CqixQd.jpeg

As one of the fastest trimarans in the regional circuit, the 37-ft Fugazi is a customised Phi 1100 that was originally christened ‘3itch’ in 2012. Designed by notable boatbuilders Danny Moore and Nigel Cross, the hulls were constructed in Bali, Indonesia before being shipped to Port Dickson in Malaysia where it was assembled and formally commissioned for service.

The duo drew inspiration from the Seacart 30 ‘Thor’ which held many podiums and line honours under the helm of owner Henry Kaye. As a result, it was designed for uncompromising speed in Southeast Asia’s light wind conditions. ‘Fugazi’ has a full carbon composite body that boasts a main hull and outriggers with dyneema rigging by Colligo Marine. While the mast stands at 59-ft and was fabricated from a single piece of Lorima carbon.

Subsequent upgrades include a stronger carbon daggerboard and back beam, T-shaped rudders for enhanced stability and a lighter mast to improve its performance in competitive sailing. Acquired by sailing enthusiast Dan Fidock and renamed ‘Fugazi’ last year, the Aditus logo is prominently featured on the speedy trimaran’s new mainsail, screecher, spinnaker and crew shirts.

“Despite my familiarity with monohull vessels, I’ve been looking for a fast sailing multihull that will be competitive in Southeast Asia,” explains Fidock. “In terms of why ‘Aditus’, working in the tech space, I am keenly interested in our Asian based world class blockchain projects like Kyber Network, OmiseGo, Electrify Asia and QTUM. A strategic partnership with Aditus will enable me to merge my passion for competitive sailing and ride the equally fast wave of blockchain technology with a formidable new collaborator.”

‘Fugazi’ will be participating in all major Southeast Asian regattas in 2018. Preparations are currently underway for the upcoming July Multihull Solutions Regatta and Phuket Race Week.

For more information:
www.aditus.net
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: