Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:51:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Delta Investments - Round 2 is over - Moving to variable investments -  (Read 4695 times)
Gladimor
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036


Ignore the negative feedback.


View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:53:18 PM
 #61

Good afternoon folks,

Today we are starting a new means in which investors may use Delta Investments. Instead of having round-based investment periods, we will now allow individuals to invest at any time they feel.

Round 2 will continue on its schedule and end at its 3-week mark. Variable investing will begin today and take over round-based investing (round 3 and all future rounds have been cancelled).

Due to the nature of variable investing, over 80% of funds will be vested into cloud mining to allow liquidity of capital. The remainder 20% will be invested into alternate methods such as trading.

How variable investing works:

1. Submit a BitCoin deposit to the specified address.

2. Send me a message with the TXID and your return address.

3. Variable investments will be managed by Delta Investments for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, funds are returned to the investor as well as 50% of all revenue.

Variable investing address:

1Cwy9ddQooAfjN92Ujq8JpJCPqJZeSweKP




This service has been started based on popular demand. I've received plenty of messages from people that have missed opportunities to invest into rounds, or those that wanted to invest into rounds partway in. This solves the issues entirely.

Full time miner and CEO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Bit - Eduuy
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 19


View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:32:25 AM
 #62

How much is the profit of the 2nd round?
Gladimor
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036


Ignore the negative feedback.


View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:26:15 PM
 #63

How much is the profit of the 2nd round?

At just over 8%.

Full time miner and CEO
biggbox
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448


View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 02:28:01 PM
 #64

So we could send you a PM any time? Smiley

Good afternoon folks,

Today we are starting a new means in which investors may use Delta Investments. Instead of having round-based investment periods, we will now allow individuals to invest at any time they feel.

Round 2 will continue on its schedule and end at its 3-week mark. Variable investing will begin today and take over round-based investing (round 3 and all future rounds have been cancelled).

Due to the nature of variable investing, over 80% of funds will be vested into cloud mining to allow liquidity of capital. The remainder 20% will be invested into alternate methods such as trading.

How variable investing works:

1. Submit a BitCoin deposit to the specified address.

2. Send me a message with the TXID and your return address.

3. Variable investments will be managed by Delta Investments for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, funds are returned to the investor as well as 50% of all revenue.

Variable investing address:

1Cwy9ddQooAfjN92Ujq8JpJCPqJZeSweKP




This service has been started based on popular demand. I've received plenty of messages from people that have missed opportunities to invest into rounds, or those that wanted to invest into rounds partway in. This solves the issues entirely.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
actmyname
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 910

trustless trust


View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:30:44 PM
 #65

I'd say that the website's main screen (the video) needs some work with the UI. Instead of a pause button AND a play button, you could combine it. As well, the volume settings are not as clear. I understand that the third button (looks like a speaker with max volume) increases the volume, but the last button (only speaker) decreases volume when I initially expected it to mute.

The first few seconds of the video also hide the white text in the sky, so you might want to switch that out with another one.

Known alts of actmyname (unofficial list by members with -2 trust or more): DarkStar_, Lauda, Lutpin, The Pharmacist, satoshi, theymos, thermos, the Monopoly man, Charlie Sheen, Shaquille O'Neal/s
rychallenge
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 154



View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:31:11 PM
 #66

I have add this site to rychallenge bitcointalk monitor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205533.0
see this topic to see rating and more info about Delta Investments
currently it is label as paying...safe to invest as of this post.
be careful and happy earning
Gladimor
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036


Ignore the negative feedback.


View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:50:15 PM
 #67

So we could send you a PM any time? Smiley

Good afternoon folks,

Today we are starting a new means in which investors may use Delta Investments. Instead of having round-based investment periods, we will now allow individuals to invest at any time they feel.

Round 2 will continue on its schedule and end at its 3-week mark. Variable investing will begin today and take over round-based investing (round 3 and all future rounds have been cancelled).

Due to the nature of variable investing, over 80% of funds will be vested into cloud mining to allow liquidity of capital. The remainder 20% will be invested into alternate methods such as trading.

How variable investing works:

1. Submit a BitCoin deposit to the specified address.

2. Send me a message with the TXID and your return address.

3. Variable investments will be managed by Delta Investments for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, funds are returned to the investor as well as 50% of all revenue.

Variable investing address:

1Cwy9ddQooAfjN92Ujq8JpJCPqJZeSweKP




This service has been started based on popular demand. I've received plenty of messages from people that have missed opportunities to invest into rounds, or those that wanted to invest into rounds partway in. This solves the issues entirely.


Yes you can.

Full time miner and CEO
Gladimor
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036


Ignore the negative feedback.


View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:13:06 PM
 #68

Round 2 investors have been paid.

Returns percentage: 22.53%

Full time miner and CEO
Gladimor
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036


Ignore the negative feedback.


View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:13:33 PM
 #69

We are moving from round based investing to allowing investors to deposit BTC at any time.

Full time miner and CEO
Gladimor
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1036


Ignore the negative feedback.


View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:14:18 AM
 #70

New thread here for variable investment periods:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236976.0

Full time miner and CEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!