Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Delta Investments - Round 2 is over - Moving to variable investments -  (Read 4915 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:15:30 PM

First round has closed off with 0.1839 BTC and 5 unique investors.

I think I should explain what the entire purpose of Delta Investments is.

I have recently launched a digital currency called DeltaCredits, which has a decreasing supply and a SRF (Supply Reduction Fund). What is the SRF? The SRF is a fund that generates a steady revenue of BTC (for example, the fund is invested into cloud mining), and all BTC generated is spent on DeltaCredits on the market, and all purchased DCR are then sent to a burn address (decreasing the supply and thinning-out the sell orderbook in the same time). This is a very brief explanation, I suggest visiting this thread to find out more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0

Why am I talking about the SRF when we have Delta Investments?

You see, Delta Investments will be an advanced and upgraded version of the SRF- without any altcoin backing it (that means revenue doesn't have to be spent to burn coins... all revenue is given back to investors). Right now, DeltaCredit's SRF is only vested into cloud mining. Delta Investments will experience a vast diversity of allocation of funds- vested into cloud mining, trade bots, manual altcoin trading, and more. This surely and certainly will guarantee a greater diversity of revenue sources and will essentially mean more revenue generated for the same capital.

Delta Investments will have a dual purpose. First, it will act as a "HYIP" to investors. Second, it will act as a means to experiment on other ways to generate revenue for DeltaCredit's SRF, which if works out for Delta Investments, will be ported to DCR's SRF.

Allocation of investors funds will begin in an hour or so, and I will be giving status updates every couple of days.

All the best,
Adam

Mining since 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:35:03 AM

First round has closed off with 0.1839 BTC and 5 unique investors.

I think I should explain what the entire purpose of Delta Investments is.

I have recently launched a digital currency called DeltaCredits, which has a decreasing supply and a SRF (Supply Reduction Fund). What is the SRF? The SRF is a fund that generates a steady revenue of BTC (for example, the fund is invested into cloud mining), and all BTC generated is spent on DeltaCredits on the market, and all purchased DCR are then sent to a burn address (decreasing the supply and thinning-out the sell orderbook in the same time). This is a very brief explanation, I suggest visiting this thread to find out more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0

Why am I talking about the SRF when we have Delta Investments?

You see, Delta Investments will be an advanced and upgraded version of the SRF- without any altcoin backing it (that means revenue doesn't have to be spent to burn coins... all revenue is given back to investors). Right now, DeltaCredit's SRF is only vested into cloud mining. Delta Investments will experience a vast diversity of allocation of funds- vested into cloud mining, trade bots, manual altcoin trading, and more. This surely and certainly will guarantee a greater diversity of revenue sources and will essentially mean more revenue generated for the same capital.

Delta Investments will have a dual purpose. First, it will act as a "HYIP" to investors. Second, it will act as a means to experiment on other ways to generate revenue for DeltaCredit's SRF, which if works out for Delta Investments, will be ported to DCR's SRF.

Allocation of investors funds will begin in an hour or so, and I will be giving status updates every couple of days.

All the best,
Adam

You should have explained it earlier on mate. The way you started the thread without any proper explanation only makes us think that it's another scam attempt.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:57:10 PM

can you give an actual status?
not like "actual profit is", but if you already invested or just watching markets, finalizing investment plan... like this  Cool
mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:22:08 PM

Any payment proofs?

Bit - Eduuy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:29:30 PM

Any payment proofs?

The first round is not over yet, no one has been paid yet.
mib

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:20:11 PM

Any payment proofs?

The first round is not over yet, no one has been paid yet.
Okay

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:30:53 PM

Still 18-19 days remaining on the first round. Most of the funds are expended on cloud mining (not following the investment allocation plan unfortunately), over the coming days, funds will be used in altcoin trading and arbitrage. In a few days, I'll give an update on how much returns have been earned on investments thus far.

Best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:28:09 AM

Still 18-19 days remaining on the first round. Most of the funds are expended on cloud mining (not following the investment allocation plan unfortunately), over the coming days, funds will be used in altcoin trading and arbitrage. In a few days, I'll give an update on how much returns have been earned on investments thus far.

Best,
Adam

If you dont mind me asking, how is cloud mining still profitable ? Seeing most of them leading to -ve  tbh
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:03:05 PM

Gladimor offers aldo other things like i see :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.msg12320371#msg12320371

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:40:19 PM

Best,
Adam

If you dont mind me asking, how is cloud mining still profitable ? Seeing most of them leading to -ve  tbh

Cloud mining still yields a profit, but ROI time takes over half a year based on current profitability. That is why I included a diverse investment allocation plan to ascertain maximum yields.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:26:22 PM

Yields are currently at 5.08%. We still have about 2 weeks going into the end of the round.

Mining since 2014
felibaudino

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:09:10 AM

Hope you get a good return on that first round, and ill try to invest at second one
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:53:04 AM

Yields are currently at 5.08%. We still have about 2 weeks going into the end of the round.
as long profitable,
im joining ur venture when second round is starting Cheesy
good luck on 1st round

Blithe

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:27:15 AM

as long profitable,
good luck on 1st round

Is this still paying?
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:39:43 AM

as long profitable,
good luck on 1st round

Is this still paying?
read entire thread here Smiley the 1st round just started, will end in about 2 weeks. and start the 2nd round

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:50:28 PM

Yields are currently at 11.9%. Cloud mining has been yielding negative revenue (maintenance>payout) over the past couple of days, so more money has been allocated to trading. 4 days remaining.

Mining since 2014
Bit - Eduuy

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:59:40 PM

Yields are currently at 11.9%. Cloud mining has been yielding negative revenue (maintenance>payout) over the past couple of days, so more money has been allocated to trading. 4 days remaining.

Good. We'll see how much will be in the end. Cheesy
angelakay124

Activity: 126

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:58:35 AM

Good to see offer from hero member with positive trust. I will try to gather some to invest in second round.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:10:07 PM

so, today is the last day. i am very curious about the results  Grin
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:38:36 PM

Round 1 has ended with 15.27% in returns.

Of the original 0.1839 BTC by 5 investors, a total of 0.21198153 BTC will be returned (containing both initial amount and returns).

BTC and profits will be drafted to investors' return addresses within the next couple of hours.

A website will be established before round 2 starts. To note, people will still have to invest via BCT, not the website. The website is there just for information. URL will be provided once Round 2 begins.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: