Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 238534 times)
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:45:33 PM

Gambling is wrong, the people that are doing it over and over and are getting greedy and just do it for the money are very wrong, the game itself cannot be blamed in my eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:49:01 AM

Gambling is wrong, the people that are doing it over and over and are getting greedy and just do it for the money are very wrong, the game itself cannot be blamed in my eyes.
Under the situation is should be a gambler that is wrong, you cannot be wrong when you do gamble for a reason and if you do it responsibly. It's normal when people are coming back in gambling since it's fun to gamble and everyone deserves to be happy in their preferred way. So if anyone is in gambling, it's already presume that he takes the risk.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:01:57 AM

In short if you abuse it for the purpose of only making money, which is very hard to do. You'll just get frustrated if you are looking for money in gambling. The game is not wrong, you are right, but I think the operator would also be considered wrong if his gambling site is not fair to players, in short the operator making too much money out of the players.

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:26:04 AM

In short if you abuse it for the purpose of only making money, which is very hard to do. You'll just get frustrated if you are looking for money in gambling. The game is not wrong, you are right, but I think the operator would also be considered wrong if his gambling site is not fair to players, in short the operator making too much money out of the players.
Most probably that would happen to you, you will get frustrated as in gambling the outcome does not favor us most of the time, when you get frustrated that's when you start to make a bad decision and that includes putting that amount that you cannot afford to lose anymore.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:53:21 AM

The main purpose of gambling is to make money and fun too, I also agreed with you so when we take it as only way of money making for our living than it will regret and surely we will get disappointed to have result, so that kind of situation made it wrong.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:13:58 AM

The main purpose of gambling is to make money and fun too, I also agreed with you so when we take it as only way of money making for our living than it will regret and surely we will get disappointed to have result, so that kind of situation made it wrong.

When you start to approach gambling as your way to earn money for living, then you need to practice and commit yourself to become a professional gambler and you will only gamble instead of working other things. If you cannot commit to this, then you will surely be disappointed.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:19:05 AM

gambling will never grow your money. gambling for a long term as a source income comes to loses of your funds. much better if you gambling once in a blue moon to be not addicted because too much greediness in gambling will end up on losing. you know why ? I'm a gambler and i admit it . even i have too much experience about the flow of the game i still losing. because gamling is not profitable much better if you save your money and invest in on bitcoin or in gambling sites it's more steady source of your income than depending on luck while you're gambling.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:23:58 AM

It is not your fault if you gamble. Gambling is a tool for amusement , fun and excitement. It will only become wrong if you will gamble your money first before you use it in important things. Most of the time if people gamble the money that should be use in important matters and they lose they will create more problems, and that is wrong.
8Habits

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:33:50 AM

It is not your fault if you gamble. Gambling is a tool for amusement , fun and excitement. It will only become wrong if you will gamble your money first before you use it in important things. Most of the time if people gamble the money that should be use in important matters and they lose they will create more problems, and that is wrong.

that is correct mate because that there is nothing wrong with gambling because it is designed to give entertainment for other people or players like us. If we just use it as what it is designed in the first place, then there is really nothing wrong against it. but if you play excessively, then that will be wrong already.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 11:46:36 AM

I would agree with that and I believe there are a lot of us here who does not follow the principle to gamble what we can afford to lose, instead of putting our money intended for gambling, along the way we are tempted to put some money that supposedly for our daily needs and that makes a gambler wrong but not the gambling itself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
8Habits

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:07:00 PM

I would agree with that and I believe there are a lot of us here who does not follow the principle to gamble what we can afford to lose, instead of putting our money intended for gambling, along the way we are tempted to put some money that supposedly for our daily needs and that makes a gambler wrong but not the gambling itself.

Correct. there are people that at first, they deposit money that they can afford to lose and when they lose, they get emotional and deposit more and more every time they lose. That is the bad thing to that. We should only play accordingly to plan and not go chase our losses along the way because we are just playing for fun not for profit
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:09:36 PM

Yes, gambling can also ruin your relationship with your family and if you ignore it by not listening to their advice, you will not just lose your money but also your family. gambling is not wrong because its just a game or a way to entertain people its up to players how they treat it. without limitation can end up with addiction and that makes it wrong.

well definitely for me it is wrong. you can loose all your money (bitcoin) you work hard for, even family. a lot of people I know who played gambling everyday always says it was just a pass time. but its not. and later on they realize that they loose everything.

Always think of your family once they will be going to get affected of you addiction, all I know is that, family is more important than anyone, and even gambling is not important at all.
Sometimes we gamble because of our family and we know it's hard to win in gambling but still we are hoping we can win because we think that it's the easiest and fastest way to make money, the desperation to have a comfortable life or being rich in short is one of the main reason why we gamble for money.
But when we realize that there is no good in gambling especially if we are not lucky to win in our every game in gambling. We should really stop even if we do it because of our family because we wanted to earn, but if gambling is also the reason why we became bankrupt or something we need to immediately stop so that we cannot lose lots of our money or worse ALL of our money.
8Habits

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:14:06 PM

Yes, gambling can also ruin your relationship with your family and if you ignore it by not listening to their advice, you will not just lose your money but also your family. gambling is not wrong because its just a game or a way to entertain people its up to players how they treat it. without limitation can end up with addiction and that makes it wrong.

well definitely for me it is wrong. you can loose all your money (bitcoin) you work hard for, even family. a lot of people I know who played gambling everyday always says it was just a pass time. but its not. and later on they realize that they loose everything.

Always think of your family once they will be going to get affected of you addiction, all I know is that, family is more important than anyone, and even gambling is not important at all.
Sometimes we gamble because of our family and we know it's hard to win in gambling but still we are hoping we can win because we think that it's the easiest and fastest way to make money, the desperation to have a comfortable life or being rich in short is one of the main reason why we gamble for money.
But when we realize that there is no good in gambling especially if we are not lucky to win in our every game in gambling. We should really stop even if we do it because of our family because we wanted to earn, but if gambling is also the reason why we became bankrupt or something we need to immediately stop so that we cannot lose lots of our money or worse ALL of our money.

That is correct mate. It is really hard and very risky to depend on gambling for your family need. You will surely be disappointed and life ruined if you spend all of your money to gambling because it has more possibility of losing it all than gaining lots of profit from it.and that time when you lose it all, you just mess not only your life but the future of your family!
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 12:17:43 PM

Its already wrong if you got into the point that you already placing your whole investment inside gambling it will affect our life and it wrecked everything the more we understand the risk the more we should assess our self lets make it just for having some fun and avoid being addicted.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:08:39 PM

Its already wrong if you got into the point that you already placing your whole investment inside gambling it will affect our life and it wrecked everything the more we understand the risk the more we should assess our self lets make it just for having some fun and avoid being addicted.

If a gambler is foolishly giving all of his investment for betting I think that he is already addicted with gambling, I mean who is gonna foolishly bet all of his money on gambling that are risky and not worth your whole time and money right? but I think some people that are doing this are really in to gambling and already addicted to it!
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:28:19 AM

If a gambler is foolishly giving all of his investment for betting I think that he is already addicted with gambling, I mean who is gonna foolishly bet all of his money on gambling that are risky and not worth your whole time and money right? but I think some people that are doing this are really in to gambling and already addicted to it!
Possibly, there's no room for foolish people in gambling as even though games are entertaining but when you lose your money that is not intended from gambling you won't feel the entertainment, rather you will be devastated and will regret your negligence towards a risky game called gambling.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:50:43 AM

Possibly, there's no room for foolish people in gambling as even though games are entertaining but when you lose your money that is not intended from gambling you won't feel the entertainment, rather you will be devastated and will regret your negligence towards a risky game called gambling.

That's the fact that when a person loses as he gambles he is blaming the game itself but not his own decision to gamble.

That is making gambling wrong for making a fool gambles by not accepting the risk that he may get as he gambles.

But in sum up, gambling is not wrong as it is a business for big tycoons and one of the biggest industry.

Vires in Numeris
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:02:07 PM

That's the fact that when a person loses as he gambles he is blaming the game itself but not his own decision to gamble.

That is making gambling wrong for making a fool gambles by not accepting the risk that he may get as he gambles.

But in sum up, gambling is not wrong as it is a business for big tycoons and one of the biggest industry.

Definitely, If we play gambling in a wrong way, so we get a wrong result. As we all know that gambling is a game, and if we lose than people take it personally, and continuously they are starting bets and in the end, they are empty, and they blame to gambling, that gambling destroy them.
I want to ask them, we are kinds? And we don't know that which things not suit for us? and instead of that we know that we blame to gambling. Even, we know the real mean of gambling, and that is enjoyable thing. 
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1289

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

Definitely, If we play gambling in a wrong way, so we get a wrong result. As we all know that gambling is a game, and if we lose than people take it personally, and continuously they are starting bets and in the end, they are empty, and they blame to gambling, that gambling destroy them.
I want to ask them, we are kinds? And we don't know that which things not suit for us? and instead of that we know that we blame to gambling. Even, we know the real mean of gambling, and that is enjoyable thing. 
Well, that would probably be the result.. You cannot be play with negligence in gambling if you do not know the risk, you need to put in mind that the word gambling describes risk and I mean a lot of risk. Now, if you are not playing the right way it should be then you will suffer on the consequences of gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:30:25 PM

The best way to stop is to lose a big a mount. Once you are exposed to big losses, you will think again before gambling stupid amounts of money, you will start gambling less and less, less often and for less money, to the point that you end up not gambling at all because you see how stupid it is to keep losing money. After a time, you will come back but you will have control over it, and will treat it as fun and nothing else.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 336 »
  Print  

Jump to: