Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 09:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 238534 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:19:28 AM

Gambling is not really a bad thing the bad thing is not having a limit to yourself,
For example you loss some of your money and tried to gain it again by gambling and in the end you would just loss it again,
So just make up some limits on how much you could afford to lose and just play with that amount.

Gambling is not really bad at all - in fact, it is designed for entertainment. However, if the gambler uses all of his funds and even family properties and loses them all, that is a total disaster. The lesson is that, you should only play with the amount you can lose and just for entertainment - when it is no longer fun, stop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:51:33 AM

Gambling isn't bad, but you need to know your limits. Don't gamble with money or bitcoins that you need. Put a stop loss level. Gamble only for fun not to earn money. Just my opinion

It is correct and if one keeps a control on their gambling habits then it wont be bad for them. They can continue with other livelihood work along with it as well. But if gambling is taking away their time from family and work then of course it is affecting them badly and needs to be checked. It is possible to keep a check on gambling, how one can do that is their own discretion.
to me i think in gambling the most important act is to  have control over our emotions , in gambling most of the people lose money because they do not have control over their emotion. it compel us to play again and again. ether we are winning or losing money, in both cases our emotions are responsible for our lost. some time even we make good amount of money in gambling but still become emotional and want to continue gambling and make much more money but in fact we do not remain lucky for every time and in turn lose the winning about as well as our own invested money.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:16:55 AM

We do not have to always gamble for fun, we can also gamble to make money. As long as we know the limits of money to bet, As long as we know when to stop, we will not fall into the worse. Gambling for fun and to make money is an option, we can not blame one-sided.

Why gamble for fun ? we can make money from Gambling so lets just make money from that. When we want to have fun we can go and find other thing that can pleasure us but it is not gambling. I hate to say this but I dont think that people will be going to have fun in gambling because it can make us lose money
yes I agree that gambling is not for fun. gmabling is created for making money, although making money from gambling is difficult aif nd risky, but still I think if money is not involve there in gambling, then  we cannot enjoy gambling and cannot get any fun from gambling there is only fun in gambling if we are making money. and if we are losing it there gamlbng is one of the most boring activity, and those peole who want to get pleasure and enjoyment, I think they should find other cheep source of fun an denjoyment.

Overall, your opinion is almost the same as mine. Gambling from the start is a place to make money. And as I said, I do not blame those who gamble for fun, it is their right, I have no power whatsoever for that. One thing I do not like about them is they feel they are right, and think making money from gambling is the wrong way.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

Overall, your opinion is almost the same as mine. Gambling from the start is a place to make money. And as I said, I do not blame those who gamble for fun, it is their right, I have no power whatsoever for that. One thing I do not like about them is they feel they are right, and think making money from gambling is the wrong way.

It is their right however it is our responsibility as well to give them atleast some insight that they are doing it wrong. It is a free speech and everyone could spit out their reasoning on this matter. I am on the same page as you, for me it is just another way of making money and I dont really have to enjoy playing it
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1217

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:33:57 AM

It is their right however it is our responsibility as well to give them atleast some insight that they are doing it wrong. It is a free speech and everyone could spit out their reasoning on this matter. I am on the same page as you, for me it is just another way of making money and I dont really have to enjoy playing it

Those who dont have any other method to make money will resort to per se illegal methods to win money aka gambling. But one cannot blame them for their decisions and make judgement on them. They have to survive like others and in this case they have to earn something. Then again gambling is illegal in many countries and thus should be done with caution or better get some other work to earn daily.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:58:02 PM

my opinion of gambling is not bad if you know your limits because of gambling with money or use bitcoin can put los level, and do gamble just for havin fun will not make you feel that you have lost Wink
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

my opinion of gambling is not bad if you know your limits because of gambling with money or use bitcoin can put los level, and do gamble just for havin fun will not make you feel that you have lost Wink
yes it is not bad as long as you will be able to control youself from playing gambling, when you out of focus that will  be the wrong thing if they become greedy in their play, that will be a bad thing. theres no wrong with it just play the game and enjoy it, dont take it seriously.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

yes it is not bad as long as you will be able to control youself from playing gambling, when you out of focus that will  be the wrong thing if they become greedy in their play, that will be a bad thing. theres no wrong with it just play the game and enjoy it, dont take it seriously.

I agree with your idea. If gambling is dealing a heavy blow on your life then dont play too much and waste money. Play within limits and you can have fun and not go broke at the same time. A casual betting on a game with your friends can be fun if done properly and without the idea of winning huge amounts. If you dont take it seriously you might just lose a lot without actually realizing it before its too late - so I am a bit skeptical about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:57:13 AM

I agree with your idea. If gambling is dealing a heavy blow on your life then dont play too much and waste money. Play within limits and you can have fun and not go broke at the same time. A casual betting on a game with your friends can be fun if done properly and without the idea of winning huge amounts. If you dont take it seriously you might just lose a lot without actually realizing it before its too late - so I am a bit skeptical about it.

I totally agree. Sometimes we just get caught by surprise that all of our bankroll are gone already due to multiple bets we do in our gambling sessions. If you are a kind of person that easily get distracted and can't control your emotions, gambling is definitely not for you!
suji231990

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin

The profit from gambling is depends on how lucky you are. 99% lucky 1% skill Grin
my experience about gambling is worst, my lucky is not good enough for earn profit from gambling.

As per my opinion gambling is not suitable for me because it is always the loss. My colleague has lost almost 0.07 in primedice. I don't know how will earn in this gambling. But if you are lucky you will get Profit otherwise you will loose the money.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

As per my opinion gambling is not suitable for me because it is always the loss. My colleague has lost almost 0.07 in primedice. I don't know how will earn in this gambling. But if you are lucky you will get Profit otherwise you will loose the money.

That a little compare to what I have lose. I have lose around 10-12 bitcoin before and the price for one bitcoin was around $300 at that time. Imagine how much money that I could have save right now If I didnt spend that bitcoin. That however made me learn a very important lesson in my life not to gamble too much
Mang86

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

As long as you do not get addicted, it is not dangerous. But when you start losing your assets, you will probably ruin your life.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

In my opninion there is not wrong with gambling why? because it is legal and people is free to choice of they want to gamble or not. In the world of gambling there's no one who can foresee if it is beneficial or not because There will always be a day when youre so lucky and winning alot and there will also be a very bad day that you'll lose alot of money hence gambling is very unpredictable.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

If you play with credit money or play constantly at a loss, then it's wrong. Just for fun you can play with the amount that you do not mind losing.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Those who dont have any other method to make money will resort to per se illegal methods to win money aka gambling. But one cannot blame them for their decisions and make judgement on them. They have to survive like others and in this case they have to earn something. Then again gambling is illegal in many countries and thus should be done with caution or better get some other work to earn daily.

Well, it does everything you say. Many people who use gambling because they are lazy or don't have high spirits in reaching or compete in the world, it is basically gambling could provide a profit but that all also comes from what we do. If we can't do gambling well then everything will run with very bad and certainly gives a lot of losses. Keep yourself and your never have greedy, because it is the beginning of defeat.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

As long as you do not get addicted, it is not dangerous. But when you start losing your assets, you will probably ruin your life.

I agree, as long as a player keeps control over their habits they wont go broke and wont get addicted. If its your hard earned money you will feel bad after you lose and then you will end up sulking over it. Then you will go to play again in hopes of winning back your losses. That is no always possible and dangerous as well. If you chase losses that is wrong since in EV- games it only leads to more losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:40:34 PM

i also do not consider gambling as wrong. to me gambling is just like trading and investment. you just need to play it in a right way. to me if a person do not have any experience in trading and he want to trade a coin so it is more risky than gambling and trading is not good for him. but if he has good experience in gambling and he know all the tricks of gambling the gambling is really good for him and there are less chances for him to lose money in gambling.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:51:49 AM

yes it is not bad as long as you will be able to control youself from playing gambling, when you out of focus that will  be the wrong thing if they become greedy in their play, that will be a bad thing. theres no wrong with it just play the game and enjoy it, dont take it seriously.
i also do not consider gambling as wrong. to me gambling is just like trading and investment. you just need to play it in a right way. to me if a person do not have any experience in trading and he want to trade a coin so it is more risky than gambling and trading is not good for him. but if he has good experience in gambling and he know all the tricks of gambling the gambling is really good for him and there are less chances for him to lose money in gambling.
Well, it depends on your perspective, you will never know what could happen if you believe it was wrong or believe that it's right. Somethings can be wrong even if it is right in the first place because it is when you are going to making too much of it, experiencing it too much even though you shouldn't be and that's not going to help you in the long run.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:57:29 AM

ofcourse it just common sense.. when you gamble more you lose more...
well i think there are some people that benefit from gambling,but they are the people who usually dont gamble.
and it is almost under 20% of gamblers that win.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

Gambling is bad no matter how you see it. There will be no one that ever said it is a good thing eventhough he won alot from gambling. Everyone knows it is a bad thing however as long as you make your own decision for yourself than that it is the consequences that you must take no matter how bad those things are

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 336 »
  Print  

Jump to: