Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 238534 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

Gambling becomes wrong when you're getting addicted to it. If you gamble with a certain amount like once every month or so. You should be okay.
Yes I agreed on you mate in that matter, because we know that being an addict is not a good thing to become.
So gambling is not a good habit at all.

Even you gamble with a certain amount every month, you can still be on the wrong decision. Because you have been allocating a budget to gamble, that's making it wrong. What if the time of needs come? When you have something important to buy or use that money for, for your relatives? But you did allocate a budget of it instead of that important matter. And that what makes gambling wrong.

That is why you have to allocate something for the gambling right? As long as you are balanced enough to not waste that money you have separated for own use or personal. And that is just the common dilemma for gamblers even if u said you would set it aside if you lose there is always the rage to gain or to take back what was lost to you in gambling. Generally it is wrong but it is definitely a fault in your own self righteousness.

Yes you are allocating something for your gambling needs and the wrong decision starts there. It's better if you are not going to allocate a certain amount there. I'm saying that only use spare money or bitcoin when you gamble. But you are right, the wrong way of gambling is when you keep on thinking about the gain.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

There is nothing wrong with gambling because it is fun and entertaining. No one knows when gambling can be beneficial or huge lost because it is all due to luck and skills probably the ratio is 90% luck and 10% skill. There is only one thing that is bad when it comes to gambling and that is the word Greed. With you being greedy it will just lead to bigger lose. So when you do gambling just think of it as a source of enjoyment  not gaining profit.

So true. Just play on it just for fun and enjoy while it last. Don't bother to think of it as a means to earn. Go find a suitable and stable job for you. Because if you think that gambling can be a good source of income for you and your family, you are dead wrong. Play for fun and not for profit and for sure everything will be fine with you.

I could not agree more to you. Treating gambling as a source of income for your family is really a BIG BIG wrong idea. You will surely be frustrated and stresses will eat you alive. The most thing that will happen is that you only not earn any money for your family but you are also selling all of your properties and belongings - what then can you say to your kids?
That's just common sense. Why would you even use that as a source of income when the risk of having a large winning amount there is low. It's better to use the money that you are going to bet to a better place because, in gambling, that's just going to eat it up if you fail to deliver in your games, you should be thinking of the possibility of winning the amount. Just be satisfied with what you have and find alternatives.

That is true. and even if it is just common sense, the sad truth is that, there are still people that fall prey in gambling more than they can afford to lose and therefore affecting their family relationship and even lost all of their hard earned properties
yes for such people gambling is not a good activity and they should try to avoid gambling and make themselves busy in other constructive activities, but still there are such kind of people who are still playing gambling in a good way they play gambling up to a limit and never try to exceed that limit and therefore playing gambling is a good activity for them and they can continue gambling for a long long time without harming his life and his family life.

You are correct mate. These people are playing it right or gambling in a right way which is just playing for fun and entertainment and only spending money that they can afford to lose.

It seems you are a typical person who judges a person who gambles to make money is wrong. Not always gambling to make money is wrong. Wrong or not depends not on purpose, but depends on how to play each.
Its non of our business on how a certain person would treat gambling really since its his own money and we cant do anything about it. Gambling would be only wrong if you are already compromising too much your money where comes to a point that you already spend the money is already being lend for your living and also you did already bad things just to gamble.

I agree with you. At the end of the day, it is always the person who are addicted to gambling will going to help himself or herself. Our advices will be just his reference of his decision and we can't really force him or her to quit gambling.
in fact we can only give an advice and cannot force anyone. everyone has their one life to spend and take their decision, i think it is too much important to have good planning in gambling if we are going to play gambling in a good way.
But still its better to give some advice to other people because there are some do really listed on others opinion on which somehow you can able to help him realize or know about the risk on playing gambling.We do really have our own decisions on life regarding on how we gonna spend our own money and its non others business on how you would use it but its not bad to listed on experienced people specially on this field.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

Gambling becomes wrong when you're getting addicted to it. If you gamble with a certain amount like once every month or so. You should be okay.
Yes I agreed on you mate in that matter, because we know that being an addict is not a good thing to become.

Even you gamble with a certain amount every month, you can still be on the wrong decision. Because you have been allocating a budget to gamble, that's making it wrong. What if the time of needs come? When you have something important to buy or use that money for, for your relatives? But you did allocate a budget of it instead of that important matter. And that what makes gambling wrong.

The idea of allocating a budget for gambling seems fine for me. Gambling is not wrong, it is how people play it. Gambling should just be a game, stress-reliever, or past-time but there are people who treat gambling as a source of income. We can gain profit from it but the chance is very small.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:43:33 PM

It depends on you how you are accepting it, if you take it as addiction then it can destroy yourself so anything​ destructive is wrong. When gambling hampers your daily life then it should be considered as a bad effect, gambling sometimes brings to you depression Because of losing huge money then it also affects in your social or family life, so sometimes gambling is wrong...
The most important is our response as someone who plays gambling.
If we manage to control ourselves then we can get through it well. It's easy to do if everything is what you want.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

The idea of allocating a budget for gambling seems fine for me. Gambling is not wrong, it is how people play it. Gambling should just be a game, stress-reliever, or past-time but there are people who treat gambling as a source of income. We can gain profit from it but the chance is very small.

Treating gambling as a steady source of income is completely ...
Gambling is for fun, and that's it.
If you treat it as a source of income, it's going to eat you up and spit you out.

Looking for a signature campaign.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:21:07 PM

Treating gambling as a steady source of income is completely ...
Gambling is for fun, and that's it.
If you treat it as a source of income, it's going to eat you up and spit you out.

We will not make any profit in gambling this is the real truth. But still, people play gambling so who is wrong here gambling or us? Playing gambling is one type of hobby for some people, but some people they take this gambling is a source of income. This is really wrong. The gambling will never make your life fix. If you believe gambling, then your life will be a wreak.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

It depends on you how you are accepting it, if you take it as addiction then it can destroy yourself so anything​ destructive is wrong. When gambling hampers your daily life then it should be considered as a bad effect, gambling sometimes brings to you depression Because of losing huge money then it also affects in your social or family life, so sometimes gambling is wrong...
If we manage to control ourselves then we can get through it well. It's easy to do if everything is what you want.
But you have to admit that mostly gambling destroy someone's life.
We are so rare to hear people who have got success through gambling no matter what.
So actually you can say that gambling is a wring thing from the roots itself.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

But you have to admit that mostly gambling destroy someone's life.
We are so rare to hear people who have got success through gambling no matter what.
So actually you can say that gambling is a wring thing from the roots itself.
If a person does not have a huge dependence on gambling and gets pleasure from it, and then I think that there is nothing wrong with that. But I see a completely different side to this affair And I can bring a lot of example when people later suffer from all their gambling, which begin to play randomly.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:15:51 PM

If a person does not have a huge dependence on gambling and gets pleasure from it, and then I think that there is nothing wrong with that. But I see a completely different side to this affair And I can bring a lot of example when people later suffer from all their gambling, which begin to play randomly.

I get pleasure from that and I can say that the pleasure from that is quite good. Sometimes people dont believe that they can get fun from gambling but if they really do it without thinking about the profit then they can do it. I do it for fun and I have no intention about profit that is why I could have the fun
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

I get pleasure from that and I can say that the pleasure from that is quite good. Sometimes people dont believe that they can get fun from gambling but if they really do it without thinking about the profit then they can do it. I do it for fun and I have no intention about profit that is why I could have the fun
Gamblers more often misunderstood what gambling is although it is a luck game based or to have a fun time .When a gambler play only for fun and he only spend a limit of what he can actually afford to lose for his fun theres nothing wrong on it .The wrong one is the people who seeks in gambling to earn money.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:57:07 AM

Considering gambling as a source of income was way too far from living in reality. Gambling are games played with money involved in betting and there is no profit from it. Gambling should just be played for fun and that's it but many people are getting addicted because of too much fun. Feeling too much happiness can also cause people to be blind from the reality, gamblers who are addicted do not see how gambling instantly became their life and how playing it consumed them.

Addiction leads to failure, discomfort and many problems. If one is not going to be wise while playing gambling, the population of addicted gamblers will continuously swell up.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:35:01 AM

Gamblers more often misunderstood what gambling is although it is a luck game based or to have a fun time .When a gambler play only for fun and he only spend a limit of what he can actually afford to lose for his fun theres nothing wrong on it .The wrong one is the people who seeks in gambling to earn money.

It is also wrong to allocate money for gambling if you know that your money is just enough for basic needs. For example, you have received your monthly salary and have calculated all of the expenditures ( which includes monthly bills, foods, allowance and etc.)  but still have some remaining. The remaining money can be alloted for savings but you choose to allot it for gambling. This is also a wrong way. Instead of saving it for emergency purposes you used it for gambling. You never know what will happen and if a time came that you needed an extra money you will have regrets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 08:47:48 AM

I'm not saying that gambling is wrong, gambling is only becoming wrong when we do something wrong that makes gambling wrong to the eyes of other people who don't gamble. If allocating a budget for gambling seems to be good for you, then I can't force you guys to believe that it's wrong. We do have our typical way of belief with this matter.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

Gambling is not wrong, but the wrong person when playing on it. In my story, I have been playing but too emotionally and uncontrollably, and then busted. Gambling can be mastered if we always control ourselves and try to make strategy in every play. gambling is not wrong, that's depends at playing on it i guess.
It is, in my opinion, people who play and gamble that seem greedy and materialistic and the person get easily angry, that's someone who shouldn't play. Knowing that gambling could lead you to destruction in the bank and probably with your relationship with your loved ones. That's just epic, you should know your limits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:10:45 AM

Gambling is not wrong, but the wrong person when playing on it. In my story, I have been playing but too emotionally and uncontrollably, and then busted. Gambling can be mastered if we always control ourselves and try to make strategy in every play. gambling is not wrong, that's depends at playing on it i guess.
It is, in my opinion, people who play and gamble that seem greedy and materialistic and the person get easily angry, that's someone who shouldn't play. Knowing that gambling could lead you to destruction in the bank and probably with your relationship with your loved ones. That's just epic, you should know your limits.
Yeah, based on the attitude and the mentality of the people various impacts were observed over the people taking part into gambling. To have a perfect way of gambling as well good entertainment it's good to know the limits and be a part of it. Mainly people should avoid considering it the earning source for living. This will help one stay out of addiction and enjoy gambling and this won't be wrong.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:13:11 AM

When I only play for fun I afford whatever I can then Im happy even when I lose. Of course I will prefer to win but there is no way that can make me win. Afterall gambling is not really supposed to make us win alot of money. We can win alot of money but it is hard to win therefore only a small amount of people will win
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:13:47 AM

One should always know their limits and act accordingly. There is no point in jumping into something new just to lose money. As far as the excitement goes one must also realize the losses fast and stop themselves before getting addicted to it. There is nothing wrong in gambling per se. But the wrong thing is ones own idea of getting rich quickly by gambling. The greed is wrong and must be controlled.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:33:39 AM

Gambling is not necessarily wrong. You just have to gamble responsibly and manage your finances responsibly. Know when to stop and don't gamble away all your money. Then it should be alright.
it is very simple and your opinion are completely correct i agree with that.

gambling only wrong when you as a user/player treat it in the wrong way , basically gambling itself not wrong at all. there is some people who recognize gambling as a way to having fun for sure. the unfortunate thing are when mostly people get addicted and make gambling turn completely wrong.

I absolutely recognize all your thoughts mate and if a player abuse his betting investments into extreme amount invested in the gambling bets; that's considered wrong act. There is no wrong in gambling if you set aside all importances like your finances to be more manageable and you learn how to control yourself not to he addicted with a gambling games. You can be a good gambler if you make that activity to be fun and not a serious matter even you loss or win; that's not a big deal for you.
so the point are people should not blame gambling as a wrong hobby or a wrong thing. but take a look to yourself and think what is wrong with you. when you have a high level of discipline i don't think you will get addicted and gamble with the wrong way.

i mean to keep stick to the rules, when at first time you want to have fun then keep that purpose to having fun no matter what.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:36:12 AM

Not everyone is greedy, Im not greedy when I gamble because it is only for fun however it is different for some people that want profit so it depends on people wether it is right or wrong. I think it is wrong to gamble for profit but some people think that it is the right thing to do because it could get them profit faster than anything else
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

Not everyone is greedy, Im not greedy when I gamble because it is only for fun however it is different for some people that want profit so it depends on people wether it is right or wrong. I think it is wrong to gamble for profit but some people think that it is the right thing to do because it could get them profit faster than anything else

Not everyone greedy but every person has greedy nature. Some people will control their greediness like you and someone not, this kind people will become an addicted gambler. Gambling is not good to play for profit. We use this gambling only to get entertainment. Other than this if we use for anything it is wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 336 »
  Print  

Jump to: