Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced!  (Read 72448 times)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:15:58 PM

PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THE NEW CLIENT v2.0.1.

You can find it at our website: orangecoin.weebly.com

Thank you!

bump, new page.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:17:51 PM

By the way folks,

The only thing that wasn't mentioned about what else was changed in 2.0.1 was the PoS % formulas. Soopy had shown me this change around when I received the first client 2.0.1 to test ~1 week ago. I like the way he wrote it, very much. It's clear and definitive, and changing base values of things like the yearlyblockcount can no longer be an issue.
I'd say it's custom code for our client, the pos code in MINT and pre-2.0.1 OC was more for cloning and having a working schedule right off the bat without major code changes, just alterations for variables to adjust per cloned coin. Without having the base variable, then there is less "moving parts" in our code engine from an engineering point of view, less moving parts mean code is cleaner and more efficient and should last the test of time now.

This is the work of our dev that people really don't even realize unless they check the git. Hats off to soopy. Smiley

SOOPY FUND! SOOPY FUND! SOOPY FUND! *Chant Continues!*

We are now at #292613 Everyone! Smiley

Hope everyone is experiencing the calm bliss of Staking. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for your dedication, soopy. Let's get an OC address from you. Smiley

Community: hold off moving coins just yet. Let me sync this client first to make sure the forks are behind us.

SYNCING MACHINE! haha Halo, Soopy, GREAT FORKING WORK!  Cheesy Grin Wink

Cheers!

-Raven
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:22:34 PM

By the way folks,

The only thing that wasn't mentioned about what else was changed in 2.0.1 was the PoS % formulas. Soopy had shown me this change around when I received the first client 2.0.1 to test ~1 week ago. I like the way he wrote it, very much. It's clear and definitive, and changing base values of things like the yearlyblockcount can no longer be an issue.
I'd say it's custom code for our client, the pos code in MINT and pre-2.0.1 OC was more for cloning and having a working schedule right off the bat without major code changes, just alterations for variables to adjust per cloned coin. Without having the base variable, then there is less "moving parts" in our code engine from an engineering point of view, less moving parts mean code is cleaner and more efficient and should last the test of time now.

This is the work of our dev that people really don't even realize unless they check the git. Hats off to soopy. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Community: hold off moving coins just yet. Let me sync this client first to make sure the forks are behind us.

Cheers!

-Raven

Still syncing that client, btw. @ 131000

fork me sideways. lol raven, you're a funny man.

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:24:59 PM

By the way folks,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

Ha, Halo that's your GFs Job! But I will stick it to the MAN! Posted new twat on twitter! RT please!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:43:17 PM

By the way folks,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

Ha, Halo that's your GFs Job! But I will stick it to the MAN! Posted new twat on twitter! RT please!

RT'ed and tweeted again, myself.

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:46:28 PM

By the way folks,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

RT'ed and tweeted again, myself.

Thank you Buddy!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:48:18 PM

2.0.1 has successfully synced from scratch. Again, this sync test was done after block 292600 had already passed.

2.0.1 FTW!!!!

raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:49:13 PM

2.0.1 has successfully synced from scratch. Again, this sync test was done after block 292600 had already passed.

2.0.1 FTW!!!!

Very nice that was fast!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:00:50 PM

2.0.1 FTW!!!!

Very nice that was fast!

I am very satisfied with our client and the path we took to get here, even with the forking. I'd rather it be done right with a few bumps along the way. We picked up some major improvements in the code, too. Smiley

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:51:25 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 01:23:28 AM by crazyearner

Nice to see new wallet out and updates are resolving the sync problems that was going on. I have a problem now. Updated synced. All transaction history is their for me wallet however my balance is showing 0 and on block chain info showing my balance yet wallet on PC is not showing any balance of what I meant to have. Any ideas to resolve? have tried rescan and also re index no joy shows all transaction history in transactions yet no coin in wallet.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:58:56 AM

Nice to see new wallet out and updates are resolving the sync problems that was going on. I have a problem now. Updated synced. All transaction history is their for me wallet however my balance is showing 0 and on block chain info showing my balance yet wallet on PC is not showing any balance of what I meant to have. Any ideas to resolve? have tried rescan and also re index no joy shows all transaction history in transactions yet no coin in wallet.
Just keep your wallet open, your account balance should resolve itself.

I had a similar problem, where my wallet had slightly less coins, but I kept my wallet open for a few hours and my account balance resolved itself.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:20:18 AM

Just keep your wallet open, your account balance should resolve itself.

I had a similar problem, where my wallet had slightly less coins, but I kept my wallet open for a few hours and my account balance resolved itself.

I had lost about half of my stack when I first loaded up 2.0.1 because I was staking on both chains on 1.0.9/2.0.0 at one point. I did lose about 2 weeks worth of stakes, but I have my balance correct enough now. My 2.0.1 wallet thought my coins were sent out for staking to never return. I loaded up an older wallet.dat from March and it's fine. The way our PoS works, as long as you have one wallet.dat with your addresses in it, syncing up will find all of your tx's and stakes. I do not suggest relying on this method of relying on the network. It's best to save wallet.dats regularly.

If John's suggestion doesn't work, then try syncing from an older wallet.dat if you have one.
We'll go from there if you still have trouble. Smiley

By the way, are all of your transactions marked with a little green check in the transactions tab?

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:49:18 AM

If you can't see any coins on your wallet , including your balance , please go to debug on your client and type repairwallet and enter.

That should fix all balance issues.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
OrangecoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

Updated the OP:

Updated subject to read 2.0.1. look up ^  Cheesy Cheesy
Updated the timeline
Updated raven's garden link.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:13:27 AM

Development Fund Report: 241418.201557

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 06:46:21 AM

Check I follow.
I have still an old wallet and maybe I try to synq that with the new client.
Only 1000 OC in that wallet.
Is there a bootstrap server?

Is there now also a PI-wallet and MacOSX-wallet?

have a nice day,
Jan
ps Tomorrow I give presentation about EnergyCoin on Bitcoin conference in Amsterdam.
http://bitcoinference.com/2015/EnergyCoin.html

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:33:23 PM

If you can't see any coins on your wallet , including your balance , please go to debug on your client and type repairwallet and enter.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

13:25:01
repairwallet

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 2,
"amount affected by repair" : 18278.93063700
}

Details on wallet.

Address on blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/address.dws?oXgwHAosJ9K8JCYe1Wai9vEykYzUJyADSJ.htm

Any ideas on what is going on here??

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:49:33 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

repairwallet

{
}

Details on wallet.

Address on blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/address.dws?oXgwHAosJ9K8JCYe1Wai9vEykYzUJyADSJ.htm

Leave your wallet open, even let your wallet stake.

I had a problem of a few missing coins, so I left my wallet open and staking.

My problem resolved itself after a few hours.

I suggest you leave your wallet staking for a whole day.

Your coins are safe, because you saved your wallet.dat, your wallet still contains details of transactions.

Wheezy-

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:30:52 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

repairwallet

{
}

Details on wallet.

Leave your wallet open, even let your wallet stake.

I had a problem of a few missing coins, so I left my wallet open and staking.

My problem resolved itself after a few hours.

I suggest you leave your wallet staking for a whole day.

Your coins are safe, because you saved your wallet.dat, your wallet still contains details of transactions.

I can confirm that this worked for me as well. After 2.0.1 re-synch from scratch, I was 25k coins short even after leaving wallet open overnight. Reapirwallet didn't help, but once I let it stake, it now matches the explorer.
OrangecoinTeam (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:09:32 PM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

repairwallet

{
}

Details on wallet.

http://puu.sh/k7tZT.png

http://puu.sh/k7u12.png

It seems repair wallet found your problem, and it also seems this address has staked since you have posted, according to the explorer. Let us know if if you have actually staked on your end, at block 293140. Smiley

-Halofire
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: